Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why does it say all tier 4 events added but the 4th one is under development?
The last events are placeholders to stop the process at that point. Those events will be removed once the next tier gets made (and there will probably be one again).

Apart from that a feature idea: since I didn't remember Laura's story completely I replayed the events so far. After one replay ended I was always back to the MC profile tab and had to click to get to Laura again. Maybe remember where I was and send me back there?

Exempt.

Dec 2, 2019
Q: Is it intentional that roll back only shows the past conversation but not the corresponding images?
No sorry, that is just the screen it gets stuck on. When I do the renovate healthcare place it builds it and laura comes and the conversation gets to that point but then stops, doesn't show anything else for me to drag or fix.

Could you upload your save so I can take a look thanks
Uploaded to the post with the screenshot on it. Thanks again for checking for me.

Reactions: larry5168

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes, because the roll back was really only introduced in case you missed what the guest asked for when ordering food or drinks
Thanks for the explanation, makes sense and probably also has a lower bug affinity. I just hate when I see from the edge of my eyes that I missed a small posture change because I was focused too much on the text. ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No sorry, that is just the screen it gets stuck on. When I do the renovate healthcare place it builds it and laura comes and the conversation gets to that point but then stops, doesn't show anything else for me to drag or fix.
Ah sorry, slight misunderstanding. My question was asked independently from your problem.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yep same here and all drivers are up to date.
Could you post your player log it's located here

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Player.log
Press Windows+r and type %appdata% to access your AppData folder

Sep 30, 2020
Does anyone play this game on Mac? I played MOH on Mac using Parallels Virtual windows without any issues. When I play this game, however, the animation scenes freeze up. I have tried playing around with resolution and detail levels without any changes to the animations.

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
Reporting a bug that I found: Basically, if you do an event where you visit someone at night specifically on sunday night, then for some reason (I think because the rehiring of the girls takes a time slot) the game jumps to monday afternoon instead of monday morning, and any guest who would have checked out monday morning stay permanently without ever checking out. They leave if you fail them so its not save ruining, but annoying none the less

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Faerin and Umariel

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Reporting a bug that I found: Basically, if you do an event where you visit someone at night specifically on sunday night, then for some reason (I think because the rehiring of the girls takes a time slot) the game jumps to monday afternoon instead of monday morning, and any guest who would have checked out monday morning stay permanently without ever checking out. They leave if you fail them so its not save ruining, but annoying none the less
Can you attach a save before this happens, please?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I played the prologue and the first two versions after that, but I decided to wait for a while until the management system and the rest settles in. I gave it another go just a few days ago, and while it is enjoyable, some aspects need some serious revamp in order to smoothen the gameplay out.

- I'm used to the hard grind aspect in these games in the beginning (even tho I'm anything but a fan), but here it's especially tedious. Raising the stats, keeping an eye out for the slow income, the slow earn fate points is quite the deep water for those whos only getting familiar with these type of games. Slow transitions and the resting or working images repeating doesn't help the speed of the process at all. If we saw one already, like one of them resting, or cleaning or something, it should be skipped like when the guests are there for a second time on a level where you cleared them to perfection.

- Actions between time frames (exploring, checking, etc) become sort of pointless at times when there isn't anything to do anyway, only slowing the speed again, a skip to the next time button only would be a great addition. The random generated chance of locations are also like this, it would be much better if we could choose to what to do during an exploration for example or where to go. If we go to the woods, we could choose between the gnome, the well and the cave, or at the manor we could do the story progressing exploration, or where we search the attic. I don't mind the attic having an rng chance of giving an item, but pairing with the fact that even finding the attic is rng, it does get annoying. Same goes for the well for example, at level 3, I'd rather just go straight there to "donate", since that is a must as I experienced, than having random meetings with an item seller that isn't even selling anything, or going to the cave that will have a role at sometime in the future.

- Since I haven't followed the development phases closely, I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but right now most of the level 3 guests are a great middle finger for the players. Even with a mostly maxed out staff (Lara doesn't have massage at 3 yet), several guests were unsatisfiable even with the correct choices, like Sister Walsh, the rich latino women, or even the sunglasses dude. I had the sauna item for Riley, while she was already level 3, but it was impossible to reach the necessary amount of points for them to be satisfied, and they soon left. That's also bad with Laura, because unless you put her to training, which again has an rng chance to boost a stat, way too much rng by the way, she simply fails most of the massage tasks. Either she and the rest of the latecomers needs to have better base stats on areas that will be unlocked at higher levels, or curb the requirement for the guests, otherwise it's a cycle of failure.

- In addition to my previous point, sure, there are items and cards that will boost your performance, but items are again highly rng, and we don't have the item buying option yet, while the progression for fate points is über slow, and finding the well is random again. By the way I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but first time I could only donate 1k to the well, and in this update when I found it again I didn't had the 10k option. Thing is though, if having booster fate cards are a must already at level 3, even with items and highest stats, then either the points we get from a guest should be much higher, or there shouldn't be 3 different level of cards to choose from. Level 3 guests at this point are pretty much unplayable with the current format, so either the level difficulty should be revamped, or the item-fate point.

I generally liked the game, not as much as I did MoTH yet, but if these aspects will keep up, many will quit after a while or starts cheating left and right with different methods, not only with the key file that is on patreon.

Ps.: Please don't repeat the Claire thing from MoTH with Julia, she was my favorite and that therapist plotline really ruined her overall story arc, kinda hope Kay won't serve the same purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
are the old saves available from my previousplaythrough? or do i have to start from scratch?

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
I think the game have a bug.
The costumers dont seem to "lvl up". They only need the kitchen , the bar, and the restaurant.
The hotel is already at lvl 3 so its weird

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes