S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
It's an Intel UHD Graphics 620 (is an integrated graphics unit)
This is the problem right?
It shouldn't, I have tried on my old laptop, just installed with a fresh copy of Windows 10, that has Intel HD Graphics 620 and the animation is a bit slow to load but it works.
can you type the command dxdiag and then save the information and post over here?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Not help. All the same - black screen.
i had this, i fixed it by going back to the planning screen, i had a white square over reception, i reset that back to level 1 and got past the black screen, after that you can switch it back to level 3 and you won't get the black screen anymore.

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
i had this, i fixed it by going back to the planning screen, i had a white square over reception, i reset that back to level 1 and got past the black screen, after that you can switch it back to level 3 and you won't get the black screen anymore.
I can't understand your message. What is the planning screen?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Vasik84's problem isn't about this issue, he doesn't see anything after the Unity logo, which means that the problem should be his graphic card or Windows, that's why I have asked him to remove the nVidia card and use the one inside his CPU

JMike

May 12, 2017
It shouldn't, I have tried on my old laptop, just installed with a fresh copy of Windows 10, that has Intel HD Graphics 620 and the animation is a bit slow to load but it works.
can you type the command dxdiag and then save the information and post over here?
Don´t know how to do that.
I have disable the animations, and it works.

Thanks for your help.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Don´t know how to do that.
I have disable the animations, and it works.

Thanks for your help.
dxdiag is a command, you can press the start button and type it, it will find dxdiag application, open it and on the new window you can save the information about your PC.
However I'm glad that disabling animation your game is went on

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Question: seems so far that Riley and the mechanic’s stories so far are heavily reliant on Amber and julia, so are you going to have us pursue each individually or will we need to level up other characters in order to level them up? Like, we won’t be able to just focus on one girl in this game?Latest update had you need to have leveled up Amber to get Julia’s one scene so the precedent is there but is the idea to keep the player juggling between all the girls because eventually you’ll need to level them all up to get others scenes? Or will there be different events in case you want to go down the Riley path but not too interested in amber? Just curious how you’re planning on handling this

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Question: seems so far that Riley and the mechanic’s stories so far are heavily reliant on Amber and julia, so are you going to have us pursue each individually or will we need to level up other characters in order to level them up? Like, we won’t be able to just focus on one girl in this game?Latest update had you need to have leveled up Amber to get Julia’s one scene so the precedent is there but is the idea to keep the player juggling between all the girls because eventually you’ll need to level them all up to get others scenes? Or will there be different events in case you want to go down the Riley path but not too interested in amber? Just curious how you’re planning on handling this
I think the story will be a bit like a MoTH.
He will be attracted to all the girls.
And in the end (I hope) - he will fuck everyone.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I think the story will be a bit like a MoTH.
He will be attracted to all the girls.
And in the end (I hope) - he will fuck everyone.
Oh me too, I prefer these games to have us be able to "collect" them all and not be able to miss them or whatnot. Hate missables in games generally tbh

But was just curious if the game will focus on having us jump from girl to girl to progress with one, which honestly I would prefer, or how Faerin was planning on doing that. Oh well, I can wait and find out haha

• Haha
Reactions: Michel Mak

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Oh me too, I prefer these games to have us be able to "collect" them all and not be able to miss them or whatnot. Hate missables in games generally tbh

But was just curious if the game will focus on having us jump from girl to girl to progress with one, which honestly I would prefer, or how Faerin was planning on doing that. Oh well, I can wait and find out haha
From the very beginning of the game, it"s clear, that Faerin gradually introduces actions with all the girls.)) :LOL:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean, obviously? That wasn’t ever in doubt?
It is more or less guaranteed for the four employees, even by statements by Faerin, and it would be quite uncommon not to.

However in MotH you didn't get lucky with many of the side girls, so e. g. the "teacher" Amanda for me still is an open issue. But I will patiently wait and find out, she's not in my top 3 anyway.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes