Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I haven't seen anything repeat yet.
me too.
And this is unpleasant.
For example, when Julia gave him a HJ in the night - she said-"at any time".
But this action was never repeated. What a pity. :censored:
The advancement events aren't repeated. Maybe later repeatable scenes will be added (I don't know but I think it is possible when looking at MotH). What was meant however is that you can revisit every advancement scene in a kind of "gallery mode" if you go to the character's page and click on the event. Not part of the story, but you don't have to replay the game to see the scene again.

Reactions: Michel Mak

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
VASIK84
I really don't know what is going on your system....o_O

Maybe try to purge your graphic card driver and let Windows 10 install it again. Or your AVAST is blocking something... I really don't know.. Sorry!

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Thanks for that. What happens if you press the control key or the space bar? Do they advance the dialog so you can click on the lobby icon?
Nope on the control key. I *think* I tried the space bar but just in case I'll open it next time I'm gaming and give it a try.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Nope on the control key. I *think* I tried the space bar but just in case I'll open it next time I'm gaming and give it a try.
Ok. Faerin is aware of the problem and we're looking into it. So if that happens again, would you mind providing both your save and your auto.sav please?

Thanks! :)

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Please read my old post.

S3pHiroTh said:
I have replicated the black screen problem myself on a laptop I have which had only windows 10 20h2 installed, and yes you must have Visual C++ 2015 x86 runtime to be able to play the game, otherwise you'll see the black screen issue but the play goes on until you reach Isabella and you have to choose the first card (if you play the introduction) but you can't choose anything.
If you haven't Visual C++ 2015 x86 runtime and you skip the introduction you'll only see that Julia says some senteces but the program stacks at the sentence "Why don't you find the lobby and click on its icon to go there?"
I have seen that someone has added the Black screen Fix inside Installation Section, I think that no one will read it if it stays there, is better to put it outside the Installation instructions.

@Faerin: can't you write in the startup game screen that Visual C++ x86 runtime is a must have to play the game? Probably we can lower the black screen issue or freezing problem that people continue to say?

EDIT: I have also tried with Visual C++ 2015-2019 x86 and the games works correctly. If you have only any x64 version it doesn't work. The latest Visual C++ 2015-2019 x86 version can be downloaded from or if anyone wants the latest version of Visual C++ Runtime can go to this .

Reactions: khahan

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Anyway, thanks for your help
When the black screen happens? If you are playing the introduction you will see this picture below? It should be after you have typed your name.

1604991519294.png

If it doesn't show up you have problem to see webp images somehow, even if you have installed visual c++ runtime.
Can you please post what application you have installed on your system?

Last edited:

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
When the black screen happens? If you are playing the introduction you will see this picture below? It should be after you have typed your name.

View attachment 893190

If it doesn't show up you have problem to see webp images somehow, even if you have installed visual c++ runtime.
Can you please post what application you have installed on your system?
The image doesn't appear. I can't even start the game's Intro and enter the name of the game's character

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
C++ 2015 Redistributable 14.0.23026
Try this: uninstall any Microsoft Visual C++ runtime you have installed, reboot your PC, then install this package
and try again to play the game

Probably I have misunderstood, don't you see even the field where to enter the character's name? If so it isn't related to the package above.
Can you tell us which program you have installed in your PC and post your dxdiag?

Last edited:

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
Try this: uninstall any Microsoft Visual C++ runtime you have installed, reboot your PC, then install this package
and try again to play the game
Not help. Everything remained at the same level - the black screen. The "Made with UNITY" logo comes out and it's all black screen

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Not help. Everything remained at the same level - the black screen. The "Made with UNITY" logo comes out and it's all black screen
It takes some time to load the game even on fastest one, can you wait a little bit longer?

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
It takes some time to load the game even on fastest one, can you wait a little bit longer?
I know it's loaded, because when I click a button at random, it clicks and the music starts. But I don't see any buttons on my screen, the opening music is playing.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I know it's loaded, because when I click a button at random, it clicks and the music starts. But I don't see any buttons on my screen, the opening music is playing.
OK, can you tell us which program you have installed in your PC take some pictures of Programs & Features and post your dxdiag?
After you have run dxdiag, there is a button to save all information, save it and send here

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "S3pHiroTh, сообщение: 4522939, участник: 155603"]
Хорошо, не могли бы вы сказать нам, какую программу вы установили на свой компьютер, сделать несколько снимков программ и компонентов и опубликовать свой dxdiag ?
После того, как вы запустили dxdiag, есть кнопка, чтобы сохранить всю информацию, сохранить ее и отправить сюда
[/ QUOTE]

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
[QUOTE = "S3pHiroTh, сообщение: 4522939, участник: 155603"]
Хорошо, не могли бы вы сказать нам, какую программу вы установили на свой компьютер, сделать несколько снимков программ и компонентов и опубликовать свой dxdiag ?
После того, как вы запустили dxdiag, есть кнопка, чтобы сохранить всю информацию, сохранить ее и отправить сюда
[/ QUOTE]
I see you are using a very old video card, can you try this file I have attached?
You have to unzip it then copy and overwrite the settings.ini file you have in profile folder.
The game should start in window with lowest graphics detail

EDIT: However I recommend you to format your system, I don't understand why you have a Win10 32bit with 8GB RAM.

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
I see you are using a very old video card, can you try this file I have attached?
You have to unzip it then copy and overwrite the settings.ini file you have in profile folder.
The game should start in window with lowest graphics detail

EDIT: However I recommend you to format your system, I don't understand why you have a Win10 32bit with 8GB RAM.
A windowed game mode appeared, but everything remained the same.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes