Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i can run the game but it is a blurred screen and i cant see much. what is happening? i have a microsoft surface.
Having never used a Microsoft Surface, I'm not sure if you can do anything about the blurriness. I would suggest trying different resolutions to see if that clears it up for you.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
[QUOTE = "anilmania12345, post: 4507378, member: 147906"]
Я могу запустить игру, но это размытый экран, и я мало что вижу. что случилось? у меня поверхность microsoft.
[/ QUOTE]

Многие жалуются на проблемы с игрой. Я тоже не могу запустить. Черный экран. Я уже все перепробовал. Разработчик натворил игру.
Possible that you video card is too old.

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "cold_arctus, post: 4507548, member: 909096"]
Возможно, ваша видеокарта слишком старая.
[/ QUOTE]
Не думаю, что дело в видеокарте. Когда он выпустил игру, я играл на этой видеокарте, но потом поменял viewport на 10, и появился черный экран.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
i can run the game but it is a blurred screen and i cant see much. what is happening? i have a microsoft surface.
Have you run the game in full screen or in window? if you have played in full screen can you set up to play in window and check if the problem persists?
I know that Surface Pro have a 4K monitor, but I don't know if the resolution is root cause of your problem

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "S3pHiroTh, сообщение: 4507679, участник: 155603"]
Вы запускали игру в полноэкранном режиме или в окне? если вы играли в полноэкранном режиме, можете ли настроить вы игру в окне и проверить, сохраните ли проблема?
Я знаю, что у Surface Pro есть монитор 4K, но я не знаю, является ли разрешение основной причиной вашей проблемы.
[/ QUOTE]
Я думал об этом. Я пробовал, но не смог переключиться в оконный режим игры. Если знаешь, можешь подсказать, как это сделать?

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Guest checking in ?

I have been noticing something with the guest checking into the Manor. I have all level 3 rooms but I'm accepting level 2 guest in order to skill up lower staff. If there are no guest I will get 2 guest in a row to check in. I have to wait another time slot to get the 3rd guest. Then there are times I will already have 2 guest and when I wait for another time slot for the 3rd I don't get one but 2.
This forces me to deny the second which may be a better paying or rarer guest. Because the guest that was accepted but not placed in the left side slots, the game thinks I still have room for another guest.

The Manor has been totally empty of guest on several occasions and I can not get more that 2 guest at a time. I'm not sure if the game recognizes that I have space for 3 guest. Therefore only 2 guest always. 3 slots for guest to check in but it's always 2. Then there are times went you can't get or don't get a guest for to check in for several time slots up to 4 and 5. Perhaps this is the way it is suppose to be. I don't know. I can say it's frustrating to say the least. You't loosing money and it's hard to plan.

I thought that Amanda was training the skills in the order that they appear on staff page but I was wrong. Then, I thought she was doing it in reverse order, but again I was wrong. Laura has been going on a regular basis to get her skill up. Her HC is past level 3.
Health Care was 1350, Massage Parlor was 19 and Pool was 45. The results screen said Amanda didn't learn anything new. I figured this was because she was past 1000 points. I sent her again and she 16 points for Massage, sent her again and she got 21 points for pool. I sent her again thinking this time she would be trained in Massage but instead she was trained in pool again. So, I guess it's just random. No complaints here, just what I have observed. Is any of it a game breaker ? NO, not at all.
Thank You

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I went to the forest and meet the leprechaun, but it says that he doesn't have any wares? Is this where the massage oil is supposed to be?
No. You need to explore the manor in the mornings and afternoons. You'll find it in the attic.

As it says in the guide I posted:

Exploring Mystwood Manor – Currently there are 10 items that you need to find in the attic. Explore the
Manor during the morning and afternoons only. You will need to find a silver plate, a silver spoon, a bell, a drink
mixer, a feather duster, a multi-tool, essential oils, sweatbands, massage oil and a stethoscope.. Note: this is a
random event. At times you may not find anything. This is to be expected. Happy hunting!

Last edited:
Reactions: Michel Mak

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I thought that Amanda was training the skills in the order that they appear on staff page but I was wrong. Then, I thought she was doing it in reverse order, but again I was wrong.
Amanda's training has no system as of now. Faerin however was open to the suggestion that she should start with the lowest level skill. However, this will only increase the employee's level, not the skill experience, so if you level somebody to 3 just with Amanda without experience they will still fail the more entitled customers.

I agree with your first point, having had similar experiences, that at least sometimes more than 2 guests should be able to check in, but then again number of guests interested is not always proportional to number of empty rooms in the real world as well - where slumps in demand are common enough.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
[QUOTE = "S3pHiroTh, сообщение: 4507679, участник: 155603"]
Вы запускали игру в полноэкранном режиме или в окне? если вы играли в полноэкранном режиме, можете ли настроить вы игру в окне и проверить, сохраните ли проблема?
Я знаю, что у Surface Pro есть монитор 4K, но я не знаю, является ли разрешение основной причиной вашей проблемы.
[/ QUOTE]
Я думал об этом. Я пробовал, но не смог переключиться в оконный режим игры. Если знаешь, можешь подсказать, как это сделать?
Please write in english, so everyone can understand your problem and provide you a solution.
It's not only for you, because if you explain the problem and someone else has it, if we can provide you a solution, we can also provide to any future user the same solution. Thank you

However, with my last post, I wasn't referring to your comment, but to the one about the user who has a Surface

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Waiting Option ;
Can someone explain the waiting function to me. How log is their patience? The guest does not check out till the morning hour.
A potential guest would have to wait a whole day if morning, 2/3 of a day if noon and spend the last hr as well as overnight in the Lobby waiting room. I don't think a guest would wait that long. So sadly I don't see the purpose of the wait button.

If a guest checks in for 2 days, that is 48 hr. RIght now it doesn't matter when they check in. For example; If a guest checks in at the evening hour, they get no service for that day. One of their days is spent & they only got to sleep for say 2k. They spen the next day and the following morning they ck out. If their check out time was the same as the check in time, they would get their full 2 days. Say for example, if a guest appears in the Lobby slot say at the morning hr, and you had a guest that was going to ck out at noon you could then ask them to wait. Of course the new guest would have to be in the waiting room when the planing screen came up so you could see them and be able to place Julia in the Lobby. Or have a message screen appear say you have a guest at the front desk.

So, perhaps one can understand how it easy to not understand the wait button. 6 restarts and the wait never acrossed my mind. I just accepted them or rejected them. Sadly, if too many rejections occur the guest will stick it to you. I had 2 guest and sent Julia to the Lobby to get another one. I only had room for 2 but I got 2 guest wanting a room. Sadly, I had to reject the 2nd guest which is occurring more often. This last time it happened is what made me to notice the wait button. Anyway, if anyone has asked a guest to wait or has info I would gratefull if it was shared. Thank You

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I think the hotel could use either a second receptionist OR a third cook, ideally one to do both so everyone can get 1 shift off AND to allow Kay to work bar when needed without over using Kay, Amber or Julia! Other wise I like the game as it's part business sim to me at least and I love such games!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A theoretical though which I never put into practice: you can skip one bad request. E. g. you have a guest who wants the sauna at noon and leaves tomorrow while the newcomer wants the gym at noon. So if you tell 'em to wait and only allow them in at noon, both can get 100% satisfaction which otherwise were impossible.

But I am pretty sure that I did this once, let I think poor Orville wait until in the morning there were rooms available. I will agree that this is not really realistic though, and usually I will send them on their way. (I also had a rejection of the suggestion to wait happening once.)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
A theoretical though which I never put into practice: you can skip one bad request. E. g. you have a guest who wants the sauna at noon and leaves tomorrow while the newcomer wants the gym at noon. So if you tell 'em to wait and only allow them in at noon, both can get 100% satisfaction which otherwise were impossible.

But I am pretty sure that I did this once, let I think poor Orville wait until in the morning there were rooms available. I will agree that this is not really realistic though, and usually I will send them on their way. (I also had a rejection of the suggestion to wait happening once.)
I just had to do that to him as well, but he was on his last day and wanted the sauna, while Alverez was on his first day and wanted the gym, poor riley is only one person

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
I don't know why this is happening. My hard drive crashed a few weeks back and I'm slowly replaying a number of games to get them back to where I was. I downloaded mystwood manor and started a new game. I'm stuck at, "Why don't you find the lobby and click on its icon to go there."
I cannot interact w/ the map at all. The dialogue box remains in place. The only icons i can interact with are the "auto" and "hide" icons at the bottom of the dialogue box and the menu in the upper right corner (and load, save and cheats are locked which only leaves me with quit and settings).
I've closed down and restarted twice but cannot get past this. Each time I've chosen to skip the intro. Some kind of bug or am I just missing something very obvious?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't know why this is happening. My hard drive crashed a few weeks back and I'm slowly replaying a number of games to get them back to where I was. I downloaded mystwood manor and started a new game. I'm stuck at, "Why don't you find the lobby and click on its icon to go there."
I cannot interact w/ the map at all. The dialogue box remains in place. The only icons i can interact with are the "auto" and "hide" icons at the bottom of the dialogue box and the menu in the upper right corner (and load, save and cheats are locked which only leaves me with quit and settings).
I've closed down and restarted twice but cannot get past this. Each time I've chosen to skip the intro. Some kind of bug or am I just missing something very obvious?
Can you show me a screenshot of exactly where you're stuck at?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes