GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
It definitely depends on your purposes. If you want to open only content there are 3 hours Enough. For getting all the cards you have to get a couple of days.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have seen it go above 3, at one point I had 13 showing (10000 in well) but now down to 4
I had 22 from two wells, so even if you're already over max you can still add to it. Dev stated it is a bug though and will be remedied.

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
You can refuse guests, but don't refuse too many or you'll need to wait a day or two before new guests show up. But also make sure that you have a room available to accomodate your guest. Now, when you assign Julia to the lobby, you can select which level guests you want to accept. Right now, it shows that I'm only taking level 3 guests. In the second screenshot, it shows that I'm only accepting level 2 guests. So it's important that you check the guest level once you've assigned Julia to work in the lobby.

That's probably it, I haven't adjusted what level guest I'm accepting...didn't realize I could. Thanks!

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
I'm not getting a black screen when I load your save and I'm not noticing any problems with the level select when I click on the button above the lobby, so you're fine there. Does the black screen happen throughout your game?
the black screen comes when I set Julia to lobby and click play button.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
the black screen comes when I set Julia to lobby and click play button.
Ok, well, I think I still have your save (if not, I can search for it on here). I just did a major hardware upgrade, so I'll take another peek.

Still not seeing the problem that you're having, even after having clicked on the play button. Would you mind joining us on Discord? It'd be much easier to help you there. Just send me a DM when you're on. I should be around.

Last edited:

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
Ok, well, I think I still have your save (if not, I can search for it on here). I just did a major hardware upgrade, so I'll take another peek.

Still not seeing the problem that you're having, even after having clicked on the play button. Would you mind joining us on Discord? It'd be much easier to help you there. Just send me a DM when you're on. I should be around.
ok thank you

Reactions: Sycho

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
i just want to ask
does this game has anything other than grind currently in the update
i mean does it have h-scenes?

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
hey, ive got the doc and riley working at my hotel, both of their facilities are renovated but im getting literally zero customers wanting their facilities. do i have to do something to enable it as opposed to the previous update?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ok thank you
You're welcome.

hey, ive got the doc and riley working at my hotel, both of their facilities are renovated but im getting literally zero customers wanting their facilities. do i have to do something to enable it as opposed to the previous update?
Make sure you select level 2 and/or 3 guests when you assign Julia to work in the lobby.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
You're welcome.

Make sure you select level 2 and/or 3 guests when you assign Julia to work in the lobby.
haha that explains that, and im now faced with a new problem, after a scene or after i choose to move the day forward, my screen goes black except my gui. my money seems to count up from a smaller number (to the amount i should have) and it doesnt load past this.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
haha that explains that, and im now faced with a new problem, after a scene or after i choose to move the day forward, my screen goes black except my gui. my money seems to count up from a smaller number (to the amount i should have) and it doesnt load past this.
Sounds like something similar to what yooyoo is reporting a few posts above. Can you join us on Discord and DM me, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ok thank you
Try and see if it fixes the black screen issue you're having.

Download, then extract the files to a temporary folder. Run the included batch file, then try to see if that black screen occurs again. No restart required after installing any of the C++ runtime packs.

Another issue that may be causing the black screen to appear is the level select bug. If you're seeing a small white screen over the lobby instead of 1, 2 or 3, change it to level 3 (after you assign Julia to the lobby) and click on the play button.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes