S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Oh that could be it, I have the version 0.2.1.5. Thank you!
Do you know if the saves are compatible? Or will I need to restart from the beginning?
They are compatible, download the newer version, extract it in a clean directory (you must no overwrite your old game), than you can copy the profile directory over the new version path and you can continue the game

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
They are compatible, download the newer version, extract it in a clean directory (you must no overwrite your old game), than you can copy the profile directory over the new version path and you can continue the game
Great, thanks so much!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have just gone for a reading and I got the Bard card 2 and a mist card.Is is normal to get two of the same cards(Bard)?

Turska

Jun 10, 2018
I thought I played this as far as there is content at this point, hotel lvl 3 etc. But now I see there should've been two more girls, Amber and Riley. They never showed up. Is this a bug or are they attached to a certain room that I haven't yet bought. I think I'm missing gym, yoga, security, pool and probably one more I don't remember. It was weird that I never got anyone that could work in the restaurant, so guests kept getting disappointed and I couldn't do anything about it. I bet I should've gotten at least one of the two after buying the restaurant. If it's a bug I guess I can't get them to appear anymore?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I see at times when my destiny points are almost full at 2 instead of going to level 3 they go to level 1 instead.I had two guests staying in the hotel at the time

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I thought I played this as far as there is content at this point, hotel lvl 3 etc. But now I see there should've been two more girls, Amber and Riley. They never showed up. Is this a bug or are they attached to a certain room that I haven't yet bought. I think I'm missing gym, yoga, security, pool and probably one more I don't remember. It was weird that I never got anyone that could work in the restaurant, so guests kept getting disappointed and I couldn't do anything about it. I bet I should've gotten at least one of the two after buying the restaurant. If it's a bug I guess I can't get them to appear anymore?
To get them, you need to explore Mystwood Manor during the day. Actually, both usually come quite early, Amber at the first opportunity. Have you ever explored it?

Reactions: Faerin

Turska

Jun 10, 2018
Haha, not even a little bit. :D

Those white boxes threw me off. I thought the whole explore section was still under development.

Thanks for the info, sure helps to get someone to work the restaurant...

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Julia is the best milf. Dignity, beauty and soft seduction skills. The one scene remains undeveloped yet. Due to a patron discussion faerin does not intend to include her in next update. It’s a very sad news.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Those white boxes threw me off. I thought the whole explore section was still under development.

Yeah, it's not very obvious right now. Eventually there will be some hints on how to get the girls you don't have yet as well.

Julia is the best milf. Dignity, beauty and soft seduction skills. The one scene remains undeveloped yet. Due to a patron discussion faerin does not intend to include her in next update. It’s a very sad news.
Well, for her next events the hotel needs to be level 4 (the last event is just a placeholder, to prevent you from claiming the reward until it's implemented. I would rather have some more content for the other girls before that.
However, I expect to implement level 4 in December's update.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Hint: explore, explore, explore some more.

(Makes a nice chorus for a stupid song)

Apart from getting Amber and Riley, you'll find some useful items to satisfy guests (for once no innuendo, they just raise the satisfaction score in certain jobs), I think 10 pieces - after that you can for now leave the manor alone.

The woods offer a bit of content as well, only useful (but until the next update at the same time extremely powerful) thing here is the Well (after you find it, get Orville into your hotel and talk with him about it, unlocks next time). Again, for now, I am certain that the two other places you can find will have their place in the game some time.

Also, you want to explore the other hotel once to get another part time employee.

Only thing you might be dissatisfied about is that the other characters' stories aren't as developed as Julia's right now.

Turska

Jun 10, 2018
I wasn't expecting much in terms of content from the missing girls. I was just afraid that some bug had ruined my save and I'd need to play again from the start. I get that the game is still very much in the early stages and has been mostly about getting the mechanics up (reason why I haven't tried this earlier). The foundation for this game seems pretty solid and the girls are beautiful (I like Julia a lot like the earlier poster, she is a great milf and actually looks her age while still being stunning). If a little criticism is allowed, I think the transitions are a bit slow. I probably missed the exploration because I quickly got into the habit of pressing ctrl a lot and many times missed the first lines of dialogue, especially if I was expecting only normal routine things to happen.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
there is a Plus and minus in some scenes, what is it for? don't tell its for animation speed because nothing moves there.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
there is a Plus and minus in some scenes, what is it for? don't tell its for animation speed because nothing moves there.
If it is the +/- on the right side with kind of a bar inbetween, then actually it is for animation speed and the problem would be that you have no animation.

Reactions: Sycho and anaa

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I've been playing for 461 days.
I shook the well, pulled out ALMOST all the cards - but there are only 43 of them.
2 Tarot cards I can't find in any way.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
If it is the +/- on the right side with kind of a bar inbetween, then actually it is for animation speed and the problem would be that you have no animation.
so do you know why I have no animation in those scenes? anyone here have the same problem?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
so do you know why I have no animation in those scenes? anyone here have the same problem?
Usually it's because of an older video card (with 2GB or less onboard). My Radeon only has 2GB onboard and I don't see the animation, so that's to be expected.

Reactions: anaa
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes