Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
When the 4th level is expected?
I expect to implement this in December's update.

If I start collecting the cards for the staff now will I lose them when the next updates comes out?
No, you will keep them all. (Although the actual effect of some cards may still be changed).

Well, the game is still young, and it's impossible to be prepared for everything from the start, so I think Faerin will bring some corrections in the futur.
It's weird to see the mom welcoming the guests with her huge cleavage (you can even see her bra, Angels Secrets Lingerie). It's not the " professional behavior " the MC and the gameplay want to make.
Maybe Faerin will split things : the completion's bonuses for the MC only, and the full dressed women for the guests.
Actually, the dialogs with the guests will change eventually.
But I can assure you that they don't mind seeing the scantily clad women working there ;)

(My main concern right now is that any Kay story has to go through Julia and we don't get alone time).
Don't worry, the mc will get his "share" ;)

Faerin is on a monthly release schedule at current, correct?
I got used to the weekly schedule near the end of MoTH and feel spoiled.
For MotH I did an update every 2 weeks.
I worked 100+ hours a week, for about 2 years and I can assure that's a good way to burn yourself out.

So for MwM I have decided to move to monthly updates, as the majority of my patrons had no issue with this.
I know the content is a bit slower, but at least I know I won't burn myself out and will be able to finish the game and fully enjoy working on it.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Actually I personally would like it (as an example I don't like too "sexy policewomen" either, well, actually, I like them, but they should wear appropriate clothing while on the job and other appropriate clothing while meeting me) but as has been said the rendering can be an issue and given Mom Landlady in MotH I think I have an idea where this will be going. And I don't mind it too much. (My main concern right now is that any Kay story has to go through Julia and we don't get alone time).
Where do you thing it's going ?

About the rendering, there are already the full dressed women in the game, the issue would be the code, something like :
If "no guest in hotel" => undressed bonus
If "Julia cleaning job", if " guest in the room" => normaly dressed
If "Amber cleaning job, if "no guest in the romm" => undressed bonus
etc...

I have a concern about Kay and Julia too. I mean, where did it come from ? There was absolutly no clue about that.
And Kay just said " yeah, we thought about the same thing, your turn now " I was like " Wtf ? o_O " There was no question like " why do you spy on my mother ? " or " why do you think I'm here to do the same as you ? " or even : " Do you want to get fired for privacy violation ? "
Kay's behavior was too " relax " in front of her boss...

Arassei

May 28, 2019
But I can assure you that they don't mind seeing the scantily clad women working there ;)
I'm sure about that, but they will try to hit on MC's women ?
And what about the staff itself ? Do they agree to be half-naked in front of the guests ?
Or maybe it's not too late to make an hotel for women only... at least, it would be more logical this way.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Where do you thing it's going ?
I wouldn't have any idea and actually I wouldn't want one because part of the fun of a story is finding out how things will be going, not knowing it from the start. I was just thinking about MotH, where three of the romanceable characters only get an ending with a "main character" as a bonus and two of them do not allow for repeatable alone time at all. While I don't mind MFF, I really like the MF option for any LI.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And what about the staff itself ? Do they agree to be half-naked in front of the guests ?
While gameplay wise we unlock it, my impression from the story is that they decide to change their clothing themselves. IIRC, the MC wonders about how Julia's and Amber's dresses have changed in the beginning and comments on it.

Reactions: Ahchi

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
Добрый день! Может кто подскажет, почему у меня черный экран при запуске игры?

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I wouldn't have any idea and actually I wouldn't want one because part of the fun of a story is finding out how things will be going, not knowing it from the start. I was just thinking about MotH, where three of the romanceable characters only get an ending with a "main character" as a bonus and two of them do not allow for repeatable alone time at all. While I don't mind MFF, I really like the MF option for any LI.
I agree with you, but I wouldn't be happy to see a new scene in four or five months, where some male guest would be like " Heyyy girl, that's nice tits you have here, wanna come to my room later ? "

While gameplay wise we unlock it, my impression from the story is that they decide to change their clothing themselves. IIRC, the MC wonders about how Julia's and Amber's dresses have changed in the beginning and comments on it.
Maybe, I don't remember it, but even so, it's just " wonders ", and the " problem " (if you can call it a problem) is not investigated further. Well, of course, as a player, we know it's a reward for completing some quest, but the implication in the game (story) is different :/

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
I expect to implement this in December's update.

No, you will keep them all. (Although the actual effect of some cards may still be changed).

Don't worry, the mc will get his "share" ;)

For MotH I did an update every 2 weeks.
I worked 100+ hours a week, for about 2 years and I can assure that's a good way to burn yourself out.

So for MwM I have decided to move to monthly updates, as the majority of my patrons had no issue with this.
I know the content is a bit slower, but at least I know I won't burn myself out and will be able to finish the game and fully enjoy working on it.
Thanks Faerin for clarity, 2 weeks not 1.
Monthly is more than fast enough, I get the need for balance; but seriously don't go too fast for that either you can still suffer burnout. Just wanted confirmation my memory is not failing.

Reactions: Faerin

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I agree with you, but I wouldn't be happy to see a new scene in four or five months, where some male guest would be like " Heyyy girl, that's nice tits you have here, wanna come to my room later ? "
It's a free country, they're free to ask. And Riley is free to kick their jewels for that. (Faerin has already said that there will be no NTR in the game, so advances by male guests are possible, and on an early scale already happening, but they will not be successful)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
After renovating the nurse's office, it says to drag Laura in the left slot and Kay to the right. The problem is there's no Kay portrait in the employees box. Please help
Can you attach your save, please?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm sure about that, but they will try to hit on MC's women
Maybe they will, maybe they will not, but creator confirmed there won't be NTR or sharing (with remotely possible exception for one side character, but it will be left to Patrons).

Congratulations, you made a right choice, but please, learn how to take screenshot of your desktop...

Last edited:

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Ok, I loaded your save. It is part of the bug for the guest level select. So what you'll need to do is, click on the white box over the lobby then select the guest level. Then start accepting guests.
Thank you! Seems to be working again.

Reactions: Sycho

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for the response Faerin.

Decided to start a new game due to implementing the tarot cards. It was a smart choice. It's giving a true picture on how the game is meant to be.

I did come across a bug while playing that I thought was to have been fixed in the new release. When you decide to renovate the 2nd bedroom for 7.5K eveything is fine until the renovation is completed and Julia comes in to talk about it. What happens is the left half of the image is bright white and the left half is of the bedroom. Julia of course is not there. You do get the conversation and can continue the game.

Just thought you might want to know. Thank You.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes