Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
How much Lewd scenes ?
I remember MoT have many scenes after one year, how much in MM ?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Some other report here, I have played another round with only level 1 guests and reached hotel level 3 and I have found those:
  • About satisfaction rate: as I have mentioned in one of my previous posts there is some issue with the satisfaction rate because, I have found that it doesn't matter who you accept in the mansion but the progression of this satisfaction rate is linear but with an issue when you level up your skill.
    Everytime you serve someone successfully at skill level 1 you receive +4% than the previous job (starting from 60%)
    Everytime you serve someone successfully at skill level 2you receive +2% than the previous job
    Everytime you serve someone successfully at skill level 3you receive +1% than the previous job
    The problem is that when you switch from a skill level to the next one, there is a drop in satisfaction, for example from level 1 to level 2 you have a drop from 76% to 65% and from level 2 to level 3 from 83% to 70% (if I'm correct because I had used the item in this last). It doesn't matter who you serve, if you serve always the same guest level, you will see what I'm saying
  • You can play the game and reach hotel level 3, but if you haven't renewed the sauna or the gym, Kay will not join your team. As you reach hotel level 3, the automatic sequence about Kay that feel sick starts anyway, but as already mentioned from another player here, there isn't any Kay to set into the Healthcare room. I know that this should be a very unlikely bug, but it is possible.
  • At the summary screen when you end your shift at morning/afternoon/evening in bottom right corner you'll see the events. It displays correctly that if, for example, I don't clean the hotel, some room will be close for health safety. But it doesn't tell the opposite, I mean if you clean the hotel and the room is available again, it doesn't tell you that the room is opened again for guests, can it be implemented?

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
The bar showing my destiny points is full, but when I visit Isabelle at night, it says that I'm not ready for it yet. Can anyone help me with this? Am I missing something?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Some other report here, I have played another round with only level 1 guests and reached hotel level 3 and I have found those:
  • About satisfaction rate: as I have mentioned in one of my previous posts there is some issue with the satisfaction rate because, I have found that it doesn't matter who you accept in the mansion but the progression of this satisfaction rate is linear but with an issue when you level up your skill.
    Everytime you serve someone successfully at skill level 1 you receive +4% than the previous job (starting from 60%)
    Everytime you serve someone successfully at skill level 2you receive +2% than the previous job
    Everytime you serve someone successfully at skill level 3you receive +1% than the previous job
    The problem is that when you switch from a skill level to the next one, there is a drop in satisfaction, for example from level 1 to level 2 you have a drop from 76% to 65% and from level 2 to level 3 from 83% to 70% (if I'm correct because I had used the item in this last). It doesn't matter who you serve, if you serve always the same guest level, you will see what I'm saying
  • You can play the game and reach hotel level 3, but if you haven't renewed the sauna or the gym, Kay will not join your team. As you reach hotel level 3, the automatic sequence about Kay that feel sick starts anyway, but as already mentioned from another player here, there isn't any Kay to set into the Healthcare room. I know that this should be a very unlikely bug, but it is possible.
  • At the summary screen when you end your shift at morning/afternoon/evening in bottom right corner you'll see the events. It displays correctly that if, for example, I don't clean the hotel, some room will be close for health safety. But it doesn't tell the opposite, I mean if you clean the hotel and the room is available again, it doesn't tell you that the room is opened again for guests, can it be implemented?
Thanks for the feedback! The first 2 are bugs and will be fixed in the next update.
The last one, I probably won't add, as this always happen, it's not random.
As soon as you assign someone to cleaning for instance, all rooms closed for cleaning will unlock.
Also it would clutter up the results log (there is only enough space for the 4 attributes right now).

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
As soon as you assign someone to cleaning for instance, all rooms closed for cleaning will unlock.
Also it would clutter up the results log (there is only enough space for the 4 attributes right now).
This is partially true, in my gameplay I have done this morning, I have reached 60 or 65% about cleaning stat, so the game has said to me that the Restaurant has been closed.
In the next shift, I have set Amber to clean (so she has reised the cleaning stat from 60-65% to 95%), but at the summary I seen that Riley has told me that the kitchen has been closed because it wasn't healthy, so I have done a double shift to fix restaurant and then the kitchen.
I don't know why it has happened.

By the way, I haven't understood what you mean by this "there is only enough space for the 4 attributes right now"

EDIT: I forgot to mention another "bug" I see:
whenever a customer requests restaturant service, the only skill level will be checked for satisfaction rate is the one about the team member that actually is in restaurant (Amber/Riley) but not the one related to the Kitchen (Julia/Kay).
Because the kitchen is requirement for the restaurant I think that it should be more correct like this mathematical formula: (Satisfaction Restaurant + Satisfaction Kitchen) / 2
So the service is a middle from the skill from the kitchen and the one in the restaurant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi, Can you draw the the same card more than once?
i.e. can I pick "The Innkeeper" twice , or are we limited to only one per card?

Oct 25, 2017
the content and the game itself is on a good road
will there be more repeatable content, so that there is no real end in this game?
like randomly triggered events for the progress you've already seen

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, Can you draw the the same card more than once?
i.e. can I pick "The Innkeeper" twice , or are we limited to only one per card?
As far as I know you can pick up a card only once... Faerin has told us that when you have picked up them all, the only card you can pick up is The Myst that isn't added to your tarot card list

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
Is there anything else, besides filling up the bar, that I need to do/complete before being able to visit Isablla's cottage? Doesn't seem to work for me.

Naotine

May 7, 2017
I want to konw if I have to do anything to have tier 2 or tier 3 clients because I am full maxed hotel tier 3, I have all the girls, but I just have tier 1 client

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Is there anything else, besides filling up the bar, that I need to do/complete before being able to visit Isablla's cottage? Doesn't seem to work for me.
You can visit her anytime in the evening and night. but if you haven't the destiny bar full at least with 1 tier, it isn't much useful go there at the moment.

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
You can visit her anytime in the evening and night. but if you haven't the destiny bar full at least with 1 tier, it isn't much useful go there at the moment.
My destiny bar is filled all the way, but whenever I go there, it says something like "I am not ready for my next reading yet". I have not had a meeting with her yet

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
My destiny bar is filled all the way, but whenever I go there, it says something like "I am not ready for my next reading yet". I have not had a meeting with her yet
Under the tarot card of the destiny bar there is written a number, which is in your game? it should be at least set to 1 to have a future reading from Isabella, also you can hover your mouse cursor over the bar and see if it is completely filled up or you need other few points to complete it (there is a popup when you hover your mouse there)

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
Under the tarot card of the destiny bar there is written a number, which is in your game? it should be at least set to 1 to have a future reading from Isabella, also you can hover your mouse cursor over the bar and see if it is completely filled up or you need other few points to complete it (there is a popup when you hover your mouse there)
Not quite sure what you mean, sorry. I have attached a screenshot of what it looks like on my screen.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Not quite sure what you mean, sorry. I have attached a screenshot of what it looks like on my screen.
are you sure you are using the latest version 0.2.2.9? it seems to me the previous one.
In my gameplay you can see how many destiny points are needed to reach the next level

1604505185858.png

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes