Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
here you are,
I'm not getting a black screen when I load your save and I'm not noticing any problems with the level select when I click on the button above the lobby, so you're fine there. Does the black screen happen throughout your game?

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
Riley is stuck as a "Staff Level 1" and I can't progress in here achievements without getting her to a Staff Level 2.

Restraunt - 1095/99999999 - Level 3
Gym - 0/50 - Level 1
Sauna - 36/50 - Level 1

How to I get her to "staff level 2"?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Riley is stuck as a "Staff Level 1" and I can't progress in here achievements without getting her to a Staff Level 2.

Gym - 0/50 - Level 1
Sauna - 36/50 - Level 1

Make sure you assign her to any of the locations the guests happen to go into (gym or sauna in this case), or visit the Royal Stag so that you can have one of their staff train your girls to increase their experience.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Tarot Card Question ;
I'm not sure if I'm understanding the functionality of the destiny bar. At start, it says 0, so mouse over and it says 0/100. When I reached 100 it cleared the bar and said 1, mouse over and it says 0/200. When I reached 200, actually the quest put it over 200 with their destiny points, but again the bar says 2 and mouse over says 233/300.

I am assuming that the bar is only going to go to 3 because there are 3 tiers of tarot cards. It has been said when the bar gets full go see Isabella.
1. Does the bar ever stop emptying so you can go or does it stop emptying once it's filled for Level 3 ?
2. If the bar says 3 which would mean you would need 400 destiny points. If that's the case, if you go to Isabella with a tad over 400 points and say you want a tier 1 card is it going to use all 400 + points for that card?
3. If for example a level 1 card would cost 200 points, because this is what it takes to fill livel 1 destiny bar, is seems to me you should have 200 points left over, and you could get another Level 1 card.

Before I started a new game with the 2.2.9 update, I went to see Isabella. I had 2983 destiny points and choose a Tier 3 card. It took 2891 destiny points. Each Tier Level should have a cost, Tier 1 = xxx, Tier 2 = yyy, ect. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to get lesser cards. I also understand it would seem, you can only get 1 card per visit.

If there is anyone who can help to understand how the relation between the destiny points and the tarot card I would be grateful.
Thank You

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Gym - 0/50 - Level 1
Sauna - 36/50 - Level 1

An Employee Levels up if all her skills have... so an Employee with Level 2,1,3 is still Level 1 but one with 2,2,3 is Level 2
I am assuming that the bar is only going to go to 3 because there are 3 tiers of tarot cards. It has been said when the bar gets full go see Isabella.
1. Does the bar ever stop emptying so you can go or does it stop emptying once it's filled for Level 3 ?
2. If the bar says 3 which would mean you would need 400 destiny points. If that's the case, if you go to Isabella with a tad over 400 points and say you want a tier 1 card is it going to use all 400 + points for that card?
3. If for example a level 1 card would cost 200 points, because this is what it takes to fill livel 1 destiny bar, is seems to me you should have 200 points left over, and you could get another Level 1 card.
3 is Max and the text says your destiny points reached the MAX level in the tooltip
It's also not about cards but "effort" gained for your destiny... when visisting Isabelle she'll allow you to draw once per visist/day as long as there is atleast 1 effort left... the more effort you invest the stronger the cards will be

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Tarot Card Question ;
I'm not sure if I'm understanding the functionality of the destiny bar. At start, it says 0, so mouse over and it says 0/100. When I reached 100 it cleared the bar and said 1, mouse over and it says 0/200. When I reached 200, actually the quest put it over 200 with their destiny points, but again the bar says 2 and mouse over says 233/300.

Before I started a new game with the 2.2.9 update, I went to see Isabella. I had 2983 destiny points and choose a Tier 3 card. It took 2891 destiny points. Each Tier Level should have a cost, Tier 1 = xxx, Tier 2 = yyy, ect. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to get lesser cards. I also understand it would seem, you can only get 1 card per visit.

If there is anyone who can help to understand how the relation between the destiny points and the tarot card I would be grateful.
Thank You
Actually, it's supposed to take 300 destiny points for a full tier 3 bar.
After getting a 100 points, it should say 100/200, then after that 200/300.
So that's a bug, I'll fix it for the next update, thanks.

And yes, a tier 1 card will cost a 100 destiny points, a tier 2, 200 and a tier 3, 300.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Faerin,

On a release you wrote that Julia had had all 4 scenes in 4th stage of progress. Did you?

Currently I see only 3 scenes, the last one is marked as an under development. Has it been planned initially? From a logical point of view would be better to finish that pass first, than devote a lot of time to a doctor or trainer girl? Of course its on your discretion, but Julia is a main female target here, so the first stage of harem formation would be accomplished and closed by final scene in 4th stage of Julia progress. Otherwise we have to wait the progress development respecting the Doc, which is able to take very sufficient time (currently only 1st stage has been passed by development) in order to procure a succcesful persuit of Julia...

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Faerin,

On a release you wrote that Julia had had all 4 scenes in 4th stage of progress. Did you?

Currently I see only 3 scenes, the last one is marked as an under development. Has it been planned initially? From a logical point of view would be better to finish that pass first, than devote a lot of time to a doctor or trainer girl? Of course its on your discretion, but Julia is a main female target here, so the first stage of harem formation would be accomplished and closed by final scene in 4th stage of Julia progress. Otherwise we have to wait the progress development respecting the Doc, which is able to take very sufficient time (currently only 1st stage has been passed by development) in order to procure a succcesful persuit of Julia...
Julia's fourth event is a tier 5 unlock event so yes you have done all her tier 4 events

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
Make sure you assign her to any of the locations the guests happen to go into (gym or sauna in this case), or visit the Royal Stag so that you can have one of their staff train your girls to increase their experience.
Hmm, seems I must have other problems. None of my guests go to the Sauna or Gym. The only place she ever works is in the Restaurant. My hotel is Level 3, but I get the same 6 or 7 guests and they only ever want to do the Kitchen, Restaurant or Bar they don't go anywhere else.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Would anyone kindly give me an estimate on how much "game time" there is at the moment?
This is very difficult to judge. It certainly is a couple of hours, however most of that is the hotel management game. Some people like to optimize here and move back and forth, others have a "that'll do" attitude and deal with the fallout later. Some will spend time maximising the level of their employees before accepting new tasks, others will only do it if required. That alone could be a significant difference in time spent.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hmm, seems I must have other problems. None of my guests go to the Sauna or Gym. The only place she ever works is in the Restaurant. My hotel is Level 3, but I get the same 6 or 7 guests and they only ever want to do the Kitchen, Restaurant or Bar they don't go anywhere else.
Are you taking on level 2 or 3 guests? Both the sauna and gym are level 2 rooms, so you'd need to select level 2 or level 3 guests when you assign Julia to the lobby. They're not always going to want the gym or sauna though.

In the first screenshot, I've selected level 2 guests (note the "2" above the lobby).
If you'll notice the second screenshot, you can see that Diego Alvarez wants the gym in the morning. He's also a level 2 guest.

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
Are you taking on level 2 or 3 guests? Both the sauna and gym are level 2 rooms, so you'd need to select level 2 or level 3 guests when you assign Julia to the lobby. They're not always going to want the gym or sauna though.

In the first screenshot, I've selected level 2 guests (note the "2" above the lobby).
If you'll notice the second screenshot, you can see that Diego Alvarez wants the gym in the morning. He's also a level 2 guest.
I don't think I ever saw any level 2 guests come in, maybe I need to just refuse a few of them more often. I haven't been paying attention I've just been accepting everyone other than when I'm full.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't think I ever saw any level 2 guests come in, maybe I need to just refuse a few of them more often. I haven't been paying attention I've just been accepting everyone other than when I'm full.
You can refuse guests, but don't refuse too many or you'll need to wait a day or two before new guests show up. But also make sure that you have a room available to accomodate your guest. Now, when you assign Julia to the lobby, you can select which level guests you want to accept. Right now, it shows that I'm only taking level 3 guests. In the second screenshot, it shows that I'm only accepting level 2 guests. So it's important that you check the guest level once you've assigned Julia to work in the lobby.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But also make sure that you have a room available to accomodate your guest.
A bit more advanced but two things more to look out for:

- don't overbook Riley. She's - as of now - the only one who can handle Gym and Sauna, so don't accept any "morning Gym" when you already have a "morning Sauna".
- Your girls need rest. You can probably take care of maintenance and cleaning because Amber and Kay both can be substituted in their other specialities to take care (it may sometimes be tricky though, e. g. in the Restaurant you can substitute Amber with Riley, but see above, Riley may not be available, also Amber and Kay are the only ones for the Bar, so one of them has to work that too) but health can become a major issue. Two massages a day plus taking care of health can overwork the best nurse. (But if you're lucky you may get the "Wicked" card from Isabella, negating this issue)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes