S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
A windowed game mode appeared, but everything remained the same.
In device manager do you see two display adapters?
Because your CPU has integrated graphics but I don't know if you can disable it in BIOS or you have to disable it into device manager.
If you see AMD video card, try to disable it

With 8GB RAM you should install a 64bit system, not a 32bit

If you can't disable AMD video card, the last thing you can try is to enable the internal graphic and remove the nVidia card and see what it does

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
In device manager do you see two display adapters?
Because your CPU has integrated graphics but I don't know if you can disable it in BIOS or you have to disable it into device manager.
If you see AMD video card, try to disable it

With 8GB RAM you should install a 64bit system, not a 32bit

If you can't disable AMD video card, the last thing you can try is to enable the internal graphic and remove the nVidia card and see what it does
In the device Manager, I see one adapter, a discrete video card

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
In the device Manager, I see one adapter, a discrete video card
The last thing I can suggest is the one mentioned, shut down your PC, try to connect the HDMI cable to your motherboard instead with nVidia card and remove this video card and boot up your system, it should go with integrated video card in your CPU that it is more recent, probably it will fix this issue, if not I really don't know where to look except to reinstall your system with the correct operating system version

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
The last thing I can suggest is the one mentioned, shut down your PC, try to connect the HDMI cable to your motherboard instead with nVidia card and remove this video card and boot up your system, it should go with integrated video card in your CPU that it is more recent, probably it will fix this issue, if not I really don't know where to look except to reinstall your system with the correct operating system version
Thanks. I'll try your tips

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

Wanderer-86

Sep 27, 2019
Guys, please help. Personnel tasks completed, except for Julia. He threw money into the well (to no avail), talked to a guy from the forest, and Orville Nestor too. I can't take two photos with Yulia and spy on her at night. I can't go to level 4. What to do? Thanks. 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Guys, please help. Personnel tasks completed, except for Julia. He threw money into the well (to no avail), talked to a guy from the forest, and Orville Nestor too. I can't take two photos with Yulia and spy on her at night. I can't go to level 4. What to do? Thanks. View attachment 893518 View attachment 893519 View attachment 893520 View attachment 893521
The last two photo you can unlock only when you have finished the event you are talking about and you have unlocked tier 3 dress.
At night, please check on staff and choose Julia

EDIT: forgot to tell you that after you have discovered the well and read the latin sentence, you have to go to Orville to continue the quest. Then if you throw some money in the well your destiny points should be raised

Last edited:

Wanderer-86

Sep 27, 2019
The last two photo you can unlock only when you have finished the event you are talking about and you have unlocked tier 3 dress.
At night, please check on staff and choose Julia
I chose, it doesn't help. Julia's door is closed, I'm going to bed (((

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I chose, it doesn't help. Julia's door is closed, I'm going to bed (((
Not in the evening, but at night.
Go to Julia's room at night.
She will make you HJ.
Then go to the staff window and pick up level 3.
You will then move to level 4 Julia.
Read the tips in the staff window - everything is clearly described there-when and where to go.
And throw 10,000 into the well.
You will receive 10 cards of the Tarot.
Less doesn't make sense.
For 1000 you will get only 1 card.

Last edited:

Wanderer-86

Sep 27, 2019
She will make you HJ.
Read the tips in the staff window - everything is clearly described there-when and where to go.
It's clear. Does not help.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Michel Mak

Wanderer-86

Sep 27, 2019
She will make you HJ.
And throw 10,000 into the well.
You will receive 10 cards of the Tarot.
Less doesn't make sense.
For 1000 you will get only 1 card.
No matter how much money you put in the bucket, the number of cards is not added.

JMike

May 12, 2017
Hi to you all.

I'm having some problems in this scene.

Capturar.PNG
I can hide the text bar, I can manipulate the speed bar, but it won't go forward.

Does anyone have the same problem?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes