Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
According to the change log for version 0.0.4 full... "Added saving & loading (each profile will have a maximum of 10 slots)"... well my 'save' and 'load' are still padlocked out. I didn't go too far into the game because I wanted to 'save' as I go.

How do one get those items unlocked?

Thank you kindly for any suggestion...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
According to the change log for version 0.0.4 full... "Added saving & loading (each profile will have a maximum of 10 slots)"... well my 'save' and 'load' are still padlocked out. I didn't go too far into the game because I wanted to 'save' as I go.

Did you try to start a new game? Can you please upload your player_log file too (stored in AppData - hidden folder)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

You can only save on the Planning screen during the tutorial, and because the saves are now encrypted, saves from previous versions are no longer compatable

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
the first client diane is at 6/2 is it normal or i am doing something wrong ?i'm at day 7 and she is still here

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
Did you try to start a new game? Can you please upload your player_log file too (stored in AppData - hidden folder)
I tried twice to play the game. The file "player.log" is stored in "AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor"

The file is not that small so I upload it with easyupload.

Hope this is what you are asking for...

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
You can only save on the Planning screen during the tutorial, and because the saves are now encrypted, saves from previous versions are no longer compatable
This is the first time for me to play this game. And both 'save' and 'load' are padlocked from the start. I got to where the father died in a car crash and the MC was working for the other hotel... and still can not 'save'.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
This is the first time for me to play this game. And both 'save' and 'load' are padlocked from the start. I got to where the father died in a car crash and the MC was working for the other hotel... and still can not 'save'.
The only place you can save in this version is here on the planning screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lollerskates

Mar 15, 2017
Am I missing something or is there just no progression in the game yet? Just curious. I'm on day 9 and I only have a night scene with Julia with the nip-slip. Other than that there's nothing I seem to be able to do. I can't go to Isabella and I can't get any money to upgrade the hotel.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Am I missing something or is there just no progression in the game yet? Just curious. I'm on day 9 and I only have a night scene with Julia with the nip-slip. Other than that there's nothing I seem to be able to do. I can't go to Isabella and I can't get any money to upgrade the hotel.
No, you're not missing anything. That's all the content there is for right now until the next update.

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
yes it is was the correct file. Thanks.

Pls try what Larry posted:
Thanks for showing the planning screen. I haven't seen that yet. I suppose I have to go way past the death of the father to get there. Will try again with more patience... Edit: Have to play at least 15 to 20 minutes to reach the planning screen. Was able to save. So thank you kindly again for your help...

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i did that, only difference is, mine has a 2 after the word mapping.
I don't know why that is, did you download the patch from the link in the OP? Anyway for now simply rename the file Mapping and you should be good to go

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes