DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So If I'm reading this changelog right there's still no new sexual content, presumably because his render machine is still fucked.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So If I'm reading this changelog right there's still no new sexual content, presumably because his render machine is still fucked.
There is one with Laura, was finished before the meltdown.
Things will be better than before soon.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
you have to attach the Player.log and Player-prev.log here, not an image, I can't read anything in that way :ROFLMAO:
And also your save file

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
When given the choice to visit Julia at anytime of the day the game shows a scene with Hanna instead. Click on Julia, Oh! hello Hanna you're not Julia.
I have just checked your save, but if I check at staff and select Julia, the game shows Julia in lobby or in kitchen correctly...

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Just checked the first page of unity games and maybe a quarter had linux versions.
So yeah, definitely possible but may well be unlikely.
Depends game to game, Faerin has told that Man of the house had only about 0,8% of the current income... so not a good platform for selling his game :)

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
It has not been added yet, only the 'Normal' mode is available to anyone for now.

He is still balancing the game mechanics, so making the alternate versions of it is not practical yet. I assume once he is happy with the way the Normal mode works, then he will start balancing the other modes too.
is that why none of the girls need to be paid? Or will they have wages in normal mode down the line?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Depends game to game, Faerin has told that Man of the house had only about 0,8% of the current income... so not a good platform for selling his game :)
Wrong... there is no Linux build of Man of the House. What he meant was that there is an average of 0,8% Linux players (based on Mac sales) in comparison to Linux's total market share of ~2 %.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes