esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Oh animation work with Wine 6.0?? I didn't try it yet...

To make the text appear install corefonts via Winetricks.
]

Yep installing core fonts fixed that and some of the missing text on the UI, cheers. Will have to play a bit further to get animations.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Where do I put the incest patch,do I put it in the "C:\Mystwood_Manor_v0.4.0.6" folder or a different folder?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Milfs don't seem to be popular anymore in adult games.

Harem games featuring incest with loli daughters and low render quality with no gameplay have shown to be an easy cash grab for developers.
This is so not my experience. I mean, Loli daughters are creeping in, sure. But there's hardly a game without a MILF. Well, if they were MILFs, but usually they're either ILFs, or more regularily MIDLFs.

Where do I put the incest patch,do I put it in the "C:\Mystwood_Manor_v0.4.0.6" folder or a different folder?
In the same folder of the game where you can see Mystwood Manor.exe file
So yes.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
its really great when u cant get past like the first screen... find the lobby and click the icon.. doo doo doo... nothin happens... fun times!

• Haha
Reactions: Michel Mak

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This is so not my experience. I mean, Loli daughters are creeping in, sure. But there's hardly a game without a MILF. Well, if they were MILFs, but usually they're either ILFs, or more regularily MIDLFs.
Did you see recent "marriage" render from Sunshine Love? Dot's milfs look like teens and the teens look like lolis.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
its really great when u cant get past like the first screen... find the lobby and click the icon.. doo doo doo... nothin happens... fun times!
Could you upload your player log file

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Player.log
Press Windows+r and type %appdata% to access your AppData folder

ttant

May 7, 2017
I don't know if it is your graphic card / monitor that trigger that issue, I have seen the problem you mention but very rarely.
What do you do when it happens? you press CTRL for skipping or you click with the mouse repeatedly?

Have you tried to turn on ui animations and see if it happens?
Gpu driver is up to date (catalyst 21.1.1 on rx580), ui animations checked make the problem more frequent.
Ctrl for skipping, fast click on guess apreciation value and even auto feature (with timer set at 0sec) do the trick for me.
The last dialog box is still displayed, clicking doesn't make it go way. Npc are no longer displayed, the room is empty.

I attach the player.log, but not sure that could help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Gpu driver is up to date (catalyst 21.1.1 on rx580), ui animations checked make the problem more frequent.
Ctrl for skipping, fast click on guess apreciation value and even auto feature (with timer set at 0sec) do the trick for me.
The last dialog box is still displayed, clicking doesn't make it go way. Npc are no longer displayed, the room is empty.

I attach the player.log, but not sure that could help.
As in Catalyst Control Center?

ttant

May 7, 2017
As in Catalyst Control Center?
No, lol. CCC doesn't exist anymore. I just keep using the old drover name. The real one is:
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.1.1 which are the last one available as of today.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No, lol. CCC doesn't exist anymore. I just keep using the old drover name. The real one is:
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.1.1 which are the last one available as of today.
Ah, ok. I know CCC and Unity do not go well together, so that's why I wanted to confirm when you mentioned "Catalyst". :)

Ok, can you go into Control Panel, change "View by:" to "small icons", then expand "Display Adapters" and show me a screenshot of that, please?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes