Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Anymore content with mom? I feel like she hasn't received any updates since like the 2nd or 3rd update.

Maseen

Jul 29, 2018
Game somehow freezes on Loading System Assets after executing the Game. The Player Log seems to give some kind of hint i guess.

==============================================================================
Exception encountered in operation Resource<IAssetBundleResource>(defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_3799ecf0aaa22bf67b6fabebd56944f6.bundle), status=Failed, result= : Invalid path in AssetBundleProvider: 'StreamingAssets/aa/StandaloneWindows/defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_3799ecf0aaa22bf67b6fabebd56944f6.bundle'.
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Exception encountered in operation Dependencies [defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_3799ecf0aaa22bf6...], status=Failed, result=System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle] : Invalid path in AssetBundleProvider: 'StreamingAssets/aa/StandaloneWindows/defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_3799ecf0aaa22bf67b6fabebd56944f6.bundle'.
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Exception encountered in operation Resource<TextAsset>(systemlabels.xml), status=Failed, result= : Dependency Exception

Exception encountered in operation Dependencies [Assets/gamedata/global/systemlabels.xml], status=Failed, result=System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle] : Dependency Exception

Exception encountered in operation CompletedOperation, status=Failed, result= : Dependency Exception

Exception encountered in operation ChainOperation<IList`1> - Dependencies, status=Failed, result= : ChainOperation of Type: System.Collections.Generic.IList`1[UnityEngine.TextAsset] failed because dependent operation failed
Dependency Exception

Exception encountered in operation ChainOperation<IList`1> - InitializationOperation, status=Failed, result= : ChainOperation of Type: System.Collections.Generic.IList`1[UnityEngine.TextAsset] failed because dependent operation failed
ChainOperation of Type: System.Collections.Generic.IList`1[UnityEngine.TextAsset] failed because dependent operation failed
Dependency Exception
==============================================================================

I guess some are subsequent defects ?
Does anybody have a clue ?

Problem solved / seemed to be a corrupt download

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Game somehow freezes on Loading System Assets after executing the Game. The Player Log seems to give some kind of hint i guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess some are subsequent defects ?
Does anybody have a clue ?
Are you playing the game from inside the RAR or have you extracted it to a clean folder?

kklavici

Sep 6, 2018
Sycho thank you for your help. I had the wrong impression that I can ask on a "pirate" site about cheats/trainer or how to crack these games :)

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
When I start the game after copying my saved files it stays on the initial screen where it loads the data all the time with the message done. how can i move forward?

Maseen

Jul 29, 2018
Are you playing the game from inside the RAR or have you extracted it to a clean folder?
:eek::ROFLMAO: Would never get the thought of executing a program inside of an archive ^^
Would that even work ?

Well no, its extracted to a clean Folder.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
When the mom character explaines the guest button it doesn't continue and I can't click anything. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I can still open settings, but that's it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
:eek::ROFLMAO: Would never get the thought of executing a program inside of an archive ^^
Would that even work ?

Well no, its extracted to a clean Folder.
Believe me, you'd be surprised at how many people have tried running MwM and MotH from the archive and wondered why their saves didn't load. So I had to ask to be sure. In fact, that still happens a lot, which is why Faerin added the bit in the IT scene with Julia about loading a file from the archive. :ROFLMAO:

IT support.jpg

But going back to the issue, it looks like there is a lot of other info missing from the player log. Can you attach the complete file without copying and pasting its contents?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When the mom character explaines the guest button it doesn't continue and I can't click anything. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I can still open settings, but that's it.
Is this on a new playthrough?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Could it be that I did not start the game with my saved game because it is in Spanish?
Faerin did check a Spanish speaking player's save and noticed a problem in the coding, so I think he'll be posting a fix for that soon.

Reactions: Aragonik

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Someone mentioned here about a bug of trying to check on Julia when she worked the lobby, but instead being shown Hana. I met something similar. Had to start a new play because my previous saves lost, on level 2 hotel, with 1 level staff, I tried to check on Julia twice, once it dropped me to Riley instead, then to Amber.

Aug 14, 2017
how do i advance for Riley and Laura? I have yet to get a single customer for Fitness, Sauna, Massages, or the Pool and i have all those options unlocked. I'm stuck

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
how do i advance for Riley and Laura? I have yet to get a single customer for Fitness, Sauna, Massages, or the Pool and i have all those options unlocked. I'm stuck
Fitness and Sauna jobs only show up on Lvl 2 customers, Massage for Lvl 3 customers and Pool for Lvl 4 customers. To get higher Lvl customers you set it on the lobby when Julia is working there.

Reactions: Sycho and japorean

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
If anybody want to use the full version xD ( v0.4.1.7 )

(Cheat Menu is usable, all other stuff is still in development)

Have fun guys
Very nice. Thank You.

Sycho thank you for your help. I had the wrong impression that I can ask on a "pirate" site about cheats/trainer or how to crack these games :)
deviloper and how do we create the .ini file?
You can use this files.

Why are some People here so Pissed about Pirating a Game on a Pirate Site? You are all Hypocrites?

Please Delete your Accounts and Never Talk about this Topic again. Ive Paid or lets say Wasted Thousands on Patreon and other Sites. Even paid and then Uploaded here some of this "Sexy" games you all liked and enjoyed you old Pervs ^^

Pirating is what it is. And Since when we need some kind of Permission to Upload something? Ive read about this beahvior some sites back. From who? The Pirate god? Then again, Delete your accounts you Hypocrites.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes