Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
Ok, Which OS are you using? We have heard reports of issues with the animation on Windows 7 systems. As for the cheats, you'll need to pledge to Faerin on Patreon in order to get access to the key needed to unlock the cheats console.
im using windows 10

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
im using windows 10
Ok, let's check a few things..

First, go into Control Panel. In the upper right of the screen, make sure "View by:" is set to "Small icons". then go into Device Manager and click the arrow to the left of "Display adapters". Can you provide a screenshot of that, please?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
i'm having a lot more frequent freezes the more i progress, is that something that would be helpful for the dev to look at?
if so i can send you whatever you need

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i'm having a lot more frequent freezes the more i progress, is that something that would be helpful for the dev to look at?
if so i can send you whatever you need
If you can attach your player log, I can take a look at it to determine what is happening and go from there.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Unfortunately, even if someone posted a save, there is no way for you to change the MC's name. So whatever name they chose from the intro, you'd be stuck with it unless or until Faerin adds an option to change the name from the Staff screen. So your only option at the moment (unless you have access to your earlier game's profile folder, which sounds unlikely), there really isn't much you can do aside from starting at the beginning.
Thanks, that makes sense.

Reactions: Sycho

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is there no way to extract the cg? I loved man of the house but the game play in this is a real drag to me.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
what's that the profile folder? or a separate file?
The profile folder is where your saves and settings for the game you've selected are stored. The log that's generated on crashes (or even successful plays) are stored in a different folder.

C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Each time you start up the game, even after a crash, a new log is generated which overwrites the original player log. However, it's then saved into a new file named "player_prev.log".

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Anyone who can give me a saved file of the previous version in complete English and with enough money, thanks while they fix the Spanish version, please

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
The profile folder is where your saves and settings for the game you've selected are stored. The log that's generated on crashes (or even successful plays) are stored in a different folder.

C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Each time you start up the game, even after a crash, a new log is generated which overwrites the original player log. However, it's then saved into a new file named "player_prev.log".
okay here you go
I guess i had to zip it to get it to attach? I don't know first time doing anything like this

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
No Julia events breaks my heart.

Is Julia not popular among the patreons? Is it because she looks like an actual Mom?

Not those unrealistic "40" year old milfs in other games?
It's weird because I don't think Julia really looks old, per se? Like what makes her look older is the masculine jawline she's sporting, crowsfeet and the such she's lacking by comparison. But the developer kind of gave the milf character the lumberjack jawline in his previous game as well, and it's probably easier to do to make a character look older than to try and go for delicate wrinkle work that done incorrectly would make the character look monstrous.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I loved MoTH, and I really like this so far, however, why does it seem to me that the MC is regressing. At the beginning of the game he seemed to act like an 18 year old virgin. Now he seems to be acting like an 15 year old virgin. Is he going to be acting like a baby by the end? JMHO

Reactions: Ebashu

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
okay here you go
I guess i had to zip it to get it to attach? I don't know first time doing anything like this
Thanks!

I just looked over the logs and there's a few questions I have that might help explain the problem and a possible solution. So to make it easier for both of us, would you mind joining me on Discord so I can help you in real-time? Click the "Need help?" button from the main menu screen and go into the Mystwood Manor technical-support channel. I'll be online there for another hour or two.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
expand the waiting .. increasing the number of guest slots by 1 ........... What must i do ?
What is the hotel's reputation level at currently and what is it that you're trying to do?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes