S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I only have 16
This can happen if you have most of the cards of that tier... that doesn't mean that you have all the cards of that tier.
Remember that when you go to Isabella, there are cards that are rarer than others so it is harder to display them, so you have to try many times before seeing them.
You can always use more destiny points(tier 2 or tier 3) to pick up some new card, I don't think you have collected all the common cards for every tier yet.

So how player can known if you have all the cards for that tier? At the moment there isn't any solution yet, but Faerin knows about this problem and will do something in one of the next updates

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
When the mom character explaines the guest button it doesn't continue and I can't click anything. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I can still open settings, but that's it.
Probably it is a very rare bug, have you tried to load back your autosave and play it? does it do the same thing? If you have the same problem can you post your autosave file?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Someone mentioned here about a bug of trying to check on Julia when she worked the lobby, but instead being shown Hana. I met something similar. Had to start a new play because my previous saves lost, on level 2 hotel, with 1 level staff, I tried to check on Julia twice, once it dropped me to Riley instead, then to Amber.
Unfortunately, I have played your save, but I have checked Julia set at the lobby at least 5 times, everytime the game shows Julia correctly... so I think you do something else before check on staff?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My hotel is level 4 ... I don't know Hotel reputation See where I noticed ... After this, what do I have to do next?
Ok, so you have all of the seating areas you can get for now. The level 4 (which is as high as it can go for now) is your hotel's reputation. Have you purchased all of the additional upgrades for your rooms (restaurant, sauna, gym, pool, bar, massage room)? And have you done all of the tier events for the girls?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone who can give me a saved file of the previous version in complete English and with enough money, thanks while they fix the Spanish version, please
You don't need it, please delete your settings.ini file in profile folder when the game is closed, the next time the game will start in english

Reactions: parqueo

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Ok, so you have all of the seating areas you can get for now. The level 4 (which is as high as it can go for now) is your hotel's reputation. Have you purchased all of the additional upgrades for your rooms (restaurant, sauna, gym, pool, bar, massage room)? And have you done all of the tier events for the girls?
Yes .. I bought all the upgrades. I'm just a little confused for the upgrade icon image, sorry .... I'm left with Laura .. Just the last scene .. How do I meet he, last scene?

Last edited:

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Win 7 64 Bit - 8GB Graphics Card - Video Animations ticked, settings at ultra everything on highest. Game locking up at happy ending with mother in bedroom - plus and minus slider shows on right hand side of screen and you can raise and lower the slider, but no animation and as you progress through the dialogue to the end the screens no longer progress and you cannot even escape to the menu. Manual close and restart game and loading the autosave repeat the same outcome. I switched off video animations and it progressed beyond this point (so temp fix for me). So it looks like there is a problem with the video animations? I have all t he latest drivers installed so I am unsure as to what the problem is (hopefully the dev can track it down).

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Yes .. I bought all the upgrades. I'm just a little confused for the upgrade icon image, sorry .... I'm left with Laura .. Just the last scene .. How do I meet you, last scene?
You can turn on the hints by going in the game settings so you know from now on what you have to do

Reactions: Sycho

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Win 7 64 Bit - 8GB Graphics Card - Video Animations ticked, settings at ultra everything on highest. Game locking up at happy ending with mother in bedroom - plus and minus slider shows on right hand side of screen and you can raise and lower the slider, but no animation and as you progress through the dialogue to the end the screens no longer progress and you cannot even escape to the menu. Manual close and restart game and loading the autosave repeat the same outcome. I switched off video animations and it progressed beyond this point (so temp fix for me). So it looks like there is a problem with the video animations? I have all t he latest drivers installed so I am unsure as to what the problem is (hopefully the dev can track it down).
There is a problem with Windows 7 and the videoplayer used in the game, at the moment if you see that animation aren't working uncheck "play videos" in the game settings.

Reactions: Sycho

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
Quick question, since the december update (4.0.6) I NEVER get any guests that go to either the gym, the sauna, the massage parlor, nor the pool. They all go to the kitchen, restaurant and bar. Is that something on my end? I'm kinda having trouble lvling up the girls that work there since they haven't had a customer to take care of in there for about 4 in game weeks now... any help?

Reactions: malaussene78

malaussene78

May 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "reb8, post: 5014540, membro: 651636"]
Domanda veloce, dall'aggiornamento di dicembre (4.0.6) non ricevo MAI ospiti che vadano in palestra, in sauna, nella sala massaggi o in piscina. Vanno tutti in cucina, al ristorante e al bar. È qualcosa dalla mia parte? Ho un po 'problemi a incoraggiare le ragazze che lavorano lì poiché non hanno avuto un cliente di cui occuparsi lì per circa 4 settimane di gioco ormai ... qualche aiuto?
[/CITAZIONE]
Anch'io ho lo stesso problema

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Quick question, since the december update (4.0.6) I NEVER get any guests that go to either the gym, the sauna, the massage parlor, nor the pool. They all go to the kitchen, restaurant and bar. Is that something on my end? I'm kinda having trouble lvling up the girls that work there since they haven't had a customer to take care of in there for about 4 in game weeks now... any help?
You have to set Julia in the lobby and change the number at upper left corner, if you set 1, you get level 1 guests that request only kitchen, restaurant and bar, if you set 2 they can also request sauna and gym, if you set 3 they can also request massages, if you set 4 they can also request pool

malaussene78

May 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "S3pHiroTh, post: 5014718, membro: 155603"]
Devi impostare Julia nella hall e cambiare il numero nell'angolo in alto a sinistra, se imposti 1, ottieni ospiti di livello 1 che richiedono solo cucina, ristorante e bar, se imposti 2 possono anche richiedere sauna e palestra, se tu set 3 possono richiedere anche massaggi, se set 4 possono richiedere anche piscina
[/CITAZIONE]
ok... Thanks

ttant

May 7, 2017
can you go into Control Panel, change "View by:" to "small icons", then expand "Display Adapters" and show me a screenshot of that, please?
Fyi, i'm playing on a desktop pc, not a laptop. Config is : intel 8700k + 16 Gb ram. F:\ is a sata3 ssd drive.
Other unity3d game i played doesn't have such issue, expect "school, love & cousin", which hung from time to time. All others (like house party) just run fine.

Not sure to get what you ask for, as i have to translate it to french and "control panel" "display adapters" on google doesn't help.

Cerber1984

Oct 23, 2017
I just started the game and I don't know what I do wrong, but no matter how many time I visit Julia in the kitchen or Amber in the bar I cannot approach them to unlock the second scene in the first tier of events. Julia is level 3 in the kitchen skill. The hotel is level 2. The MC is level 2 in Destiny.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
There's a reason the keys (including the debugger that is for us staff to fix bugs on the fly) aren't posted here, but you're too stupid to understand that, so I'm not going to bother giving you a reason for it.

*plonk*
I can understand that you guys want to protect the dev. But in my opininion there is not really a reason to keep the keys secret.
The keyfile does not really unlocked features (only cheatmenu, a few more row in that card thing). It hide alot of the lazyness of the developer. Why he put in content that will be playable in future version and lock it, he can also wait till he finish the feature.

Also the debugger for the stuff member. There is no need for that . DNSPY can do the same thing and everyone can get this tool.
In my opinion everybody should have the opportunity to fix bugs and not only the staff member and it is also my opinion that bugfixing is a work that the dev must be doing and not staff member.

But don't understand me wrong. Good game must be supported, that's why i support alot of dev's. But the dev must deliver also good game with enough bugtesting done. And like many other say in that thread: This forum is a good place for bugtesting and earning more follower for devs.

And now a few words to fearin: Your games are normally very good. But they have sometimes a big lag of content. Why you are implement 3 other games modes that are unfinished instead of adding more story. Games live from the story and not from unfinished gameplay feature. Also your games have alot of grind in it. This is also not good for the player. It is not funny to grind for example 20 mins to see a new scene. Optimizing your game with fewer grind and gamemodes, also adding more story in every Update will add more paying patrons to your games. Later you can add more gamemode and hide it under the key protection, but now it not the right time in my opinion.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes