jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Found a serious bug with this game » if for some reason you dont hire a doc any more after she is hires, everyone becomes sick instantly and the game literally freezes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Someone mentioned here about a bug of trying to check on Julia when she worked the lobby, but instead being shown Hana. I met something similar. Had to start a new play because my previous saves lost, on level 2 hotel, with 1 level staff, I tried to check on Julia twice, once it dropped me to Riley instead, then to Amber.
Well, I noticed one of the upgrades hasn't been done to the restaurant yet. There's only a seating area for one guest in the restaurant instead of two. Which explains why there's the message "No available facilities for these guests" showing for Denise Farrow. Now that you have the manor at level 2, and the funds to support it, you can add an additional seating area there. Hana can only be hired when the manor reaches level 4 in reputation. So you shouldn't be seeing her at all yet.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Very nice. Thank You.

You can use this files.

Why are some People here so Pissed about Pirating a Game on a Pirate Site? You are all Hypocrites?

Please Delete your Accounts and Never Talk about this Topic again. Ive Paid or lets say Wasted Thousands on Patreon and other Sites. Even paid and then Uploaded here some of this "Sexy" games you all liked and enjoyed you old Pervs ^^

Pirating is what it is. And Since when we need some kind of Permission to Upload something? Ive read about this beahvior some sites back. From who? The Pirate god? Then again, Delete your accounts you Hypocrites.
There's a reason the keys (including the debugger that is for us staff to fix bugs on the fly) aren't posted here, but you're too stupid to understand that, so I'm not going to bother giving you a reason for it.

*plonk*

Last edited:
Reactions: S3pHiroTh

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Found a serious bug with this game » if for some reason you dont hire a doc any more after she is hires, everyone becomes sick instantly and the game literally freezes
She can be rehired the following Sunday if you have the funds to pay her, but thank you for the bug report.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That simply does not happen, even before I had the chance, game froze black
Can you attach your save and a copy of your player log, please?

You can find the log by going to
C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R keys to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata%
Then go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".

Reactions: TheDevian

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Can we finally use previous saves? as I really can't be arsed building the hotel from scratch again and again for every new dev content release.

I love the game, love the characters and really want to get more into it, but the rinse repeat restarts are killing it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can we finally use previous saves? as I really can't be arsed building the hotel from scratch again and again for every new dev content release.

I love the game, love the characters and really want to get more into it, but the rinse repeat restarts are killing it.
Absolutely. :)

Just copy your profile folder from a previous version into the new version and you can continue from there.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I lost my saves from previous version, which is why I asked for a save earlier, but no one's posted one (that works) so far.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I lost my saves from previous version, which is why I asked for a save earlier, but no one's posted one (that works) so far.
Unfortunately, even if someone posted a save, there is no way for you to change the MC's name. So whatever name they chose from the intro, you'd be stuck with it unless or until Faerin adds an option to change the name from the Staff screen. So your only option at the moment (unless you have access to your earlier game's profile folder, which sounds unlikely), there really isn't much you can do aside from starting at the beginning.

• Sad
Reactions: walls77

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are animations working
Yes, unless you have a GPU that's lower than 2GB in VRAM. Otherwise, check the settings screen and see if "Play videos" is unchecked.

If you're not seeing the animations, and you have at least 2GB or better in VRAM and Play videos is checked, there may be other reasons (hardware/software) related that would cause them not to play. But check the above first and let me know, then we can go from there to see what the problem is.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Friends, a query, I can't reproduce the new window version, it just keeps loading and loading
The previous version if it loaded me fast

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Friends, a query, I can't reproduce the new window version, it just keeps loading and loading
The previous version if it loaded me fast
If it's still "stuck" at the loading screen, can you attach a copy of your player log, please?
You can find the log here: C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor Or use the Windows + R keys to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata% then go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
y

yes its is checked and if possible how to use cheats
Ok, Which OS are you using? We have heard reports of issues with the animation on Windows 7 systems. As for the cheats, you'll need to pledge to Faerin on in order to get access to the key needed to unlock the cheats console.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes