ttant

May 7, 2017
Ui animation unchecked, issue still there, but seems way less frequent (mostly if 3 guesses presents and ask for player input or if in restaurant).

Edit: don't know if relevant, but my screen frequency is set to 144hz (freesync)
Issue still there in 4.1.7. That really ruins the game :'(
I must avoid skipping test or fast clicking on guest appreciation result, otherwise the last dialog box doesn't go away and i have to load last autosave (luckily, i just have to repeat last period).

Resolution 2560 * 1440 very high, bloom & ui animations removed, skip unseen checked, auto at 0s.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I thought unity games were easily ported to other platforms...
They are easy to compile to other platforms by the dev (if all requirements are met). In the past, with the old Unity version, player could make their own user-ports by replacing the Windows files with Linux files. But this no longer works with newer versions of Unity.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Ah never mind, I got it working with a newer version of Wine and DXVK, the only bug it seems to have is you cant see text appear when you type but what you type still works (enter name). At least the map part does not have black squares in it anymore :).

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Issue still there in 4.1.7. That really ruins the game :'(
I must avoid skipping test or fast clicking on guest appreciation result, otherwise the last dialog box doesn't go away and i have to load last autosave (luckily, i just have to repeat last period).

Resolution 2560 * 1440 very high, bloom & ui animations removed, skip unseen checked, auto at 0s.
I don't know if it is your graphic card / monitor that trigger that issue, I have seen the problem you mention but very rarely.
What do you do when it happens? you press CTRL for skipping or you click with the mouse repeatedly?

Have you tried to turn on ui animations and see if it happens?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ah never mind, I got it working with a newer version of Wine and DXVK, the only bug it seems to have is you cant see text appear when you type but what you type still works (enter name). At least the map part does does have black squares in it anymore :).
Oh animation work with Wine 6.0?? I didn't try it yet...

To make the text appear install corefonts via Winetricks.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Game stops when playing scenes
Could you please post your player log you will find it here

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Player.log
Press Windows+r and type %appdata% to access your AppData folder

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes