DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
So i gotta ask : is there any real ''action'' yet in the game? i havent even tried it cause i thought to myself better wait untill the real action starts.also how bad is the grind?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't know how i missed this game but I'm going to check it out now. That paranormal tag and the look of the location is what really has my attention. Also because i enjoyed the devs previous work, Man of The House.

fozbee

Jun 5, 2019
i got a bit of a problem. if someone can help, thanks.

i run the game. i get through the loading screen, it gets to done and the screen just stays black.

im able to play other unity games so im not sure what it is.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
So i gotta ask : is there any real ''action'' yet in the game? i havent even tried it cause i thought to myself better wait untill the real action starts.also how bad is the grind?
There's no fucking yet if that's what you're asking.

The grind is not a burden in my opinion, it's easy and straightforward. I usually have this open in the background while playing something that begs my attention and just shift over and get some clicks in during pauses and downtime.. find it relaxing although a bit repetative.

If you're looking to play for fapping/content I'd hold of for another 6-12 months..

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
I remember this game was supposed to get a "story mode" without the management. Is it still coming in the future?

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
So he quietly moved all character levels up by one, effectively reducing content in the future by 20%. Hell the mother and sister are on the last tier now with the current scenes already filling out 3/4 unless theres a pattern change. Great shit after 3 underdelivering updates. Did faerin get bought out by EA?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes