wolowolo

May 14, 2017
Welcome to the Internet. I'll be your guide..

It's been mentioned Faerin was in the process of moving last month and was only able to do a small update. Not to mention, he also had surgery just recently, which explains the small update for this month.
Thanks for the condescending post showing your complete lack of understanding regarding a 2 line post. Great demonstration of your superiority. So while you will - of course - excuse the 3 consequtive updates that were promised to be bigger but then ended up being smaller, this is not even my main point here. My main point is why the fuck he quietly removed an entire tier of interactions he didnt even develop yet. Which you didnt even adress. But great going on the condescension 10/10.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
There's no fucking yet if that's what you're asking.

The grind is not a burden in my opinion, it's easy and straightforward. I usually have this open in the background while playing something that begs my attention and just shift over and get some clicks in during pauses and downtime.. find it relaxing although a bit repetative.

If you're looking to play for fapping/content I'd hold of for another 6-12 months..
thanks for the reply,maybe i'll try it out when its finished but i doubt it,another reason i havent tried it yet is cause of the whole hotel management thats not very appealing to me.

Reactions: balvenie1401

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Does anyone else just never have a guest that goes to the gym/sauna? I have played about 70 days and no customer has ever gone to them so I can't upgrade characters that work there.
Even if you don't have a guest there, you can assign people, and check on them to fulfill the requirement for the scene unlocks.

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
When I start Mystwood Manor, I get as far as the 'Normal' game play... I end up getting the 'Mystwood Manor.exe has stopped working' dialog in Windows. Then the game crashes. I been playing this game for some time now. No problem up to v0.4.1.7. I been playing this game in Windows 7 all this time. Would it be the new videoplayer that was put in place? Suppose to work in both Wins 7 and 10. Any ideas...?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When I start Mystwood Manor, I get as far as the 'Normal' game play... I end up getting the 'Mystwood Manor.exe has stopped working' dialog in Windows. Then the game crashes. I been playing this game for some time now. No problem up to v0.4.1.7. I been playing this game in Windows 7 all this time. Would it be the new videoplayer that was put in place? Suppose to work in both Wins 7 and 10. Any ideas...?
Without posting your log file there is not much we can do. Upload your log file as txt file here.
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Look in:
C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R keys to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata%, then go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
Hello guys, want to share my hacked / cheat assembly-csharp, if someone intrested and if this is not breaking the rules of author|thread.
You need to replace your assembly-csharp file (it is in "Mystwood_Manor_v0.4.2.8\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed", before replacement you may save original file).

It will give you 1mil at start, much more money for completed guests, 1 point reduce of anything and many exp for attending at work.
Works without startingn new game.

Edited for new version 0.4.2.8
*New improvement - more exp using study room!*

MEGA
Guys, here's new hacked / cheat *CSharp file for you!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Michel Mak

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
thanks for the reply,maybe i'll try it out when its finished but i doubt it,another reason i havent tried it yet is cause of the whole hotel management thats not very appealing to me.
You do you but at this moment I'd say it's not really for you. Rumors about a story mode being implemented later on, probably towards finishing up, I'd look out fir that instead. Cheers

Reactions: DarkSithLord47

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the condescending post showing your complete lack of understanding regarding a 2 line post. Great demonstration of your superiority. So while you will - of course - excuse the 3 consequtive updates that were promised to be bigger but then ended up being smaller, this is not even my main point here. My main point is why the fuck he quietly removed an entire tier of interactions he didnt even develop yet. Which you didnt even adress. But great going on the condescension 10/10.
Your OP came off as condescending (and still is), which is why I replied in kind.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
remove the ".txt" before using as "Player.log"
Looks like there is more going on on your end. First try to update your GPU driver, because I notice it is outdated. If the problem persist upload your dxdiag report.

Press Windows + r and type dxdiag -> click on save all information -> save as .txt and upload it here.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes