Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019

A quick update
Hey guys, , V0.4.2. will be released this Friday.
Unfortunately it will be a bit smaller than I hoped, as I moved to a new house (and office) this month and it took a bit longer than I anticipated.
I also received notice this week that I will finally have surgery on my elbow tomorrow (I've been having trouble with a damaged nerve for over a year now), so I won't probably be able to work much for 2-3 days.
I really don't like making posts like this, as they just feel like I'm making excuses, but it is what it is.
Instead of postponing the release to next month, I've decided to catch up next month and try to do a bigger update then.
Hopefully there will still be some quality content for you guys in this week's update to enjoy.
Speaking of which, here's another preview to keep you entertained ;)

All the best,
update2.JPG

Last edited:

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
So this is now 3 months of "next month guys, ill make up for it" and the update being smaller than before december. OOF!

Reactions: Batory

Mr.ho

Jan 27, 2021
Hello, I reached the fourth level, and the sauna, swimming pool, and gym were not activated, and all of them were raised to the last level. The guests do not increase their level according to your belief, what is the problem and the fourth level does not increase

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello, I reached the fourth level, and the sauna, swimming pool, and gym were not activated, and all of them were raised to the last level. The guests do not increase their level according to your belief, what is the problem and the fourth level does not increase
To raise the guest level (and use those rooms associated with that level), you need to change the level of guest you want to get when you assign Julia to the front desk. When you place her, click that little # in the top corner of the lobby box.

Mr.ho

Jan 27, 2021
Thank you, I raised the reception to four, but there is no progress in the level, and I am still at the same fourth level, although I raised all areas and employees to four.

Hotdoglover

Oct 27, 2018
Hello, I have a bug in the sauna. I'm at hotel level 4 and have hired Hanna, but no security room yet. Whenever a guest goes to the sauna, the game crashes and I have to reload. Unfortunately I don't have a save without Hanna. Can someone help?

Hotdoglover

Oct 27, 2018
Is it even possible to have Hanna working without the security room? Isn't she up for duty only when you buy the SR?
I dont know. Hanna is in my Hotel but no work because no Security room. Since she is in the Hotel i have the bug with the sauna

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I dont know. Hanna is in my Hotel but no work because no Security room. Since she is in the Hotel i have the bug with the sauna
There are some bugs in current version if the security stat will drop to < 60%, at the moment you can reload the autosave and hope that it doesn't happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
My first playthrough with Hannah, I didn't know about the security room beforehand, and had to earn the money to build it after I hired her. And so she was on staff and my security rating was trash for about two weeks until I fixed that.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes