Snufles

Feb 20, 2021
Hello Faerin . First of all, let me say that I’m a big MotH fan and I’m really enjoying MM development so far. However, I would like to try to make a small contribution to the game in the form of constructive criticism.

I know that the game in the future will have an easy mode, without the hotel management, but what I want to suggest is an intermediate mode. I'm really enjoying running the hotel, and I don't want to miss it, but I think the mechanics of having to keep selecting what kind of food, drink, sauna, etc. the guest wants is extremely repetitive and boring for me.

Of course there will be people who will like this mechanics, it is natural, taste is subjective. So I suggest the following: in "normal" mode, the hotel management remains the same as today, except not having to keep selecting the correct answers for the guests. In this way, the satisfaction of the guests continues to be determined by the level of experience of the girls, levels of maintenance, cleaning, etc. (as if you always select the correct answers, but without having to select them). In addition to disliking it, it also breaks the immersion of the game a little, because when selecting a correct answer, the guest is happy (some even say the service was perfect), and then, inexplicably, they get angry and criticize the service (due to other factors). It doesn't make sense, I would prefer that there was only the second part.

For those who like this mechanic, it would be available in hard mode, being an extra level of difficulty.

Thank you very much for your attention and I hope you will not be upset by the critic. Regardless of anything, I am a fan of your work and I hope it continues to be so good.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I've been holding off on this one to let it build up some content. How much H scene type content is there so far?

AnonymousUser50

Mar 17, 2019
Have you gone to the Royal Stag to talk to Richard and Libby? You'll need to do that first before you can renovate the study.
oh thanks that's probably it right there I'll try it now and also I have two items the spoon and feather duster which I got from exploring the attic are there any more items you can get if so where do you get them

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
oh thanks that's probably it right there I'll try it now and also I have two items the spoon and feather duster which I got from exploring the attic are there any more items you can get if so where do you get them
You're welcome. And to add to what Cartageno said, the items in the attic are random. So there may be a time or two when you search the attic in the mornings and afternoons that you may not find anything. But in total (as of now), there's 12 items to be found.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I know that the game in the future will have an easy mode, without the hotel management, but what I want to suggest is an intermediate mode. I'm really enjoying running the hotel, and I don't want to miss it, but I think the mechanics of having to keep selecting what kind of food, drink, sauna, etc. the guest wants is extremely repetitive and boring for me.
If you get the guest perfect service and achieve their VIP star, you do not need to keep selecting anything anymore.
When they're VIP it does it on auto, as long as you assign the correct girl.
The only guest you need to be actively involved with and "manage" is Sofia.

Reactions: Faerin

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you get the guest perfect service and achieve their VIP star, you do not need to keep selecting anything anymore.
When they're VIP it does it on auto, as long as you assign the correct girl.
The only guest you need to be actively involved with and "manage" is Sofia.
Yes, because they can still fail, in case they do not have the needed equipment on them, which obviously is mostly a Sofia related problem.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, because they can still fail, in case they do not have the needed equipment on them, which obviously is mostly a Sofia related problem.
Yes, I had one fail for Sofia, because I forgot the Courtesan card lol
But where you need to choose the type of drink, food, gym workout, swim and massage, once you have completed the task above the required % and VIP the guest, you do not need to choose them again the next time that guest visits.
I think this would solve the member's complaint about needing to choose the types every time. If he VIPs the guest & the task, it should no longer be required to choose.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Yes, I had one fail for Sofia, because I forgot the Courtesan card lol
But where you need to choose the type of drink, food, gym workout, swim and massage, once you have completed the task above the required % and VIP the guest, you do not need to choose them again the next time that guest visits.
I think this would solve the member's complaint about needing to choose the types every time. If he VIPs the guest & the task, it should no longer be required to choose.
Just all the equipment (barbecue for the restaurant, air conditioning for massage, etc. is designed for level 3)
Can be added in the update some extras for the hotel that will meet the requirements of level 4.
Then you'll not have to run around with the card "Courtesan" to satisfy Sofia.
I hope so..

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just all the equipment (barbecue for the restaurant, air conditioning for massage, etc. is designed for level 3)
Can be added in the update some extras for the hotel that will meet the requirements of level 4.
Then you'll not have to run around with the card "Courtesan" to satisfy Sofia.
I hope so..
I think the maximum I can reach is 85% at the moment. With inventory item + cards + room item.
The girls will gain some more % when they go to level 5, maybe another 5%?
We will either need some new cards giving extra %, or extra inventory items, or room item levels.
Otherwise we will struggle like crazy to lvl 5 VIP Sofia!

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I think the maximum I can reach is 85% at the moment. With inventory item + cards + room item.
The girls will gain some more % when they go to level 5, maybe another 5%?
We will either need some new cards giving extra %, or extra inventory items, or room item levels.
Otherwise we will struggle like crazy to lvl 5 VIP Sofia!
I don't think there will be another new cards.
I think that there will be an update of the service rooms/
Let's see update February 26.

Reactions: offset8

NDK1115

Sep 11, 2019
Guys, does anyone have in the scene with Laura in the massage parlor. The game doesn't go further after her b**bs are hanging in front of the MC.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guys, does anyone have in the scene with Laura in the massage parlor. The game doesn't go further after her b**bs are hanging in front of the MC.
Does the game lock up or freeze in that scene? And if so, can you attach your player log, please?

Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows key + R to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata% then go back one folder and you'll see the "LocalLow" folder.

Reactions: vimmers

NDK1115

Sep 11, 2019
Does the game lock up or freeze in that scene? And if so, can you attach your player log, please?

Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows key + R to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata% then go back one folder and you'll see the "LocalLow" folder.
Thanks man..

Reactions: vimmers
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes