TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How can you get more money whitout grinding
I suppose you could support the dev and get the cheat file...

Other than that, you would need to maximize your use of cards, like getting the ones where the guests pay more and others that make it so you have to pay your employees less.

Reactions: Cartageno

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Third option: wait a couple of updates until the "Story Mode" has been implemented.
I don't think that Story Mode will be available any time soon... I think that Faerin needs to complete the normal mode first than he can dedicate time to implement other game modes (Story, Hard, Nightmare)... so not in a couple of updates but near the end of the game IMHO

umby

May 27, 2017
I think that we're getting there. It seems to me that a lot of the work so far has been in world building. People just need to give it time. I also think that if a person were to play it for the first time once its complete, and have the freedom to do a lot more than we do right now, the experience will likely be a lot different. Remember, this isn't a linear VN where he's adding on chapters as we go.
in reality I was not referring to what you say, I was simply saying that since the game started I would have concentrated on making at least one or two scenes even with the guests, even a little harassment by some guests would have been enough instead we have seen scenes too much similar (such as night visits). These are personal tastes of course.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
in reality I was not referring to what you say, I was simply saying that since the game started I would have concentrated on making at least one or two scenes even with the guests, even a little harassment by some guests would have been enough instead we have seen scenes too much similar (such as night visits). These are personal tastes of course.
He started with the employees, mostly because of polls, and in reality, they would be the ones you get to know first.

There is one chain going with one guest, to learn the history of the area, and you can see hints as to what each guest's story is going to be, but he wanted to get the actual game mechanics working first, then really focus on the story parts.

Reactions: Loganfin

AnonymousUser50

Mar 17, 2019
I'm trying to complete Laura's story but I'm stuck at lvl 1 it says to check on her when she is assigned to study but it's not letting me build the study any idea on what I'm doing wrong (my hotel is already lvl 4 and I've done all the other girls stories)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm trying to complete Laura's story but I'm stuck at lvl 1 it says to check on her when she is assigned to study but it's not letting me build the study any idea on what I'm doing wrong (my hotel is already lvl 4 and I've done all the other girls stories)
Have you gone to the Royal Stag to talk to Richard and Libby? You'll need to do that first before you can renovate the study.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes