csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
It's a known bug.
There are 3 tiers of cards and if you complete any 1 of the 3, it will not allow you to gain any more.
I'm stuck missing 2 of the 45 available & she tells me the same:
1 x MC card: The Visionary (Gold).
1 x NPC card: The Alchemist (Purple).
I am at that point now after completing tier 1, hope this gets resolved in the next update or 2

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Definitely needs to make the completed Tiers unavailable from Isabella.
We're just saying how, when you only need 1 or 2, the RNG mechanic becomes really, really frustrating.
My search for my final card has been made a lot, lot easier by knowing which Tier to spend my points on. I still don't have it, yet. But wasting points and RNG chances on an empty Tier would be 10 x more annoying.
If we have all cards from one of the three Tiers, should make it unavailable. Save us wasting time, effort & points.
I used the quick guide someone posted here.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Someone call me when you have a complete save with all the cards, because from watching the card grind here you guys are doing I want no part of that. o_O
For mean time I'll have my save, even if I fail every single task since the tasks keep getting harder and harder :')

• Haha
Reactions: Michel Mak

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am at that point now after completing tier 1, hope this gets resolved in the next update or 2
I have completed a tier and I am still getting cards off Isabella so now I need 4 cards instead of 6

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Someone call me when you have a complete save with all the cards, because from watching the card grind here you guys are doing I want no part of that. o_O
For mean time I'll have my save, even if I fail every single task since the tasks keep getting harder and harder :')
Well, then better wait for the "story mode" which will be added later and doesn't have any grind.

Reactions: greeneyed

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Ahh thanks bud, but it's locked up atm. Think you need to edit the permissions.
Edit: Referring to google drive permissions for people to download/access for clarity
please excuse me - I threw my save to another cloud. It'll be all right))

Reactions: greeneyed

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
And what do you mean for theft system broken? can you give us some example?
This behaviour is normal, I don't see any bug as far as you say that you can achieve more satisfaction on level 3 than level 4.
When you switch the guest level from one level to the above one, with the skill at the same level, the satisfaction drops.
For example, if you have a skill level 4 (at max level) and serve a level 4 guest you will have a base of 60% of satisfaction, but if you serve a level 3 guest you will have 65% or 70% of satisfaction (I don't remember which one), because your skill is higher than the guest level so you will have a bonus.
And what do you mean for theft system broken? can you give us some example?
Having booster equipment bought and applied to the staff as well and getting less of a percentage is a problem though then. I could get into it with a little essay why on the supposed normal level, a system like this is bad but I was planning a bigger review anyway at one day since the last time I did a few things have changed so let's leave it at that.

As for the theft system. I haven't made any screenshots of it, and I'd have to play a bit again to recreate it, but I try to explain the best as I can. So after I met with Hannah storywise, the security room was unlocked. I hadn't had enough money to build it, I was like 20k short, so I played quite a while without it. I was at level 3 guests when it happened, but because the constantly decreasing security stat, theft became more and more often, resulting the guests leaving. I thought since level 2 guests only stay 2 night, and I can bypass most of a day by accepting them at the evening, I have a better chances on level 2 to gather some money for the room. I went back to accepting level 2 guests, meanwhile the security stat went to zero. After a while I noticed a recurring thing. Whenever I was done with a daytime, meaning that I placed the staff to the appropriate places, I choose an activity to pass the time with and such, after the usual scenes played out, I got into a blank screen in one of the facilities. It was blank, as the facility screen popped up, but nothing happened, there was no conversation, and I was unable to progress. I was able to open the menu, and reload, then by some trial and error, bypassing this. This happened numerous time, whenever a guest was in the hotel, screens in different facilities, and with different guests. Sometimes, I had the proper theft screen, at the same place where I got the blank screen, but most often it was the blank I had. The reason why I think it's the theft system that caused this is three fold. For one, after I built the security room, put Hannah into it, and got the stat back to at least 80, the thefts ceased to be happen, and those blank unprogressable scenes ceased as well. The other is the RNG factor. Whenever this happened, I reloaded a save, and sometimes I was able to progress without this screen halting it. I guess this is due to the thefts being randomly generated, and they don't happen in a scripted scenario that hardlocks you into it with a certain set of actions. Thirdly, the theft screens suppose to happen after you done everything at a time slot, and it was the same exact place where those blank screens popped up until I got the security together.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Having booster equipment bought and applied to the staff as well and getting less of a percentage is a problem though then. I could get into it with a little essay why on the supposed normal level, a system like this is bad but I was planning a bigger review anyway at one day since the last time I did a few things have changed so let's leave it at that.

As for the theft system. I haven't made any screenshots of it, and I'd have to play a bit again to recreate it, but I try to explain the best as I can. So after I met with Hannah storywise, the security room was unlocked. I hadn't had enough money to build it, I was like 20k short, so I played quite a while without it. I was at level 3 guests when it happened, but because the constantly decreasing security stat, theft became more and more often, resulting the guests leaving. I thought since level 2 guests only stay 2 night, and I can bypass most of a day by accepting them at the evening, I have a better chances on level 2 to gather some money for the room. I went back to accepting level 2 guests, meanwhile the security stat went to zero. After a while I noticed a recurring thing. Whenever I was done with a daytime, meaning that I placed the staff to the appropriate places, I choose an activity to pass the time with and such, after the usual scenes played out, I got into a blank screen in one of the facilities. It was blank, as the facility screen popped up, but nothing happened, there was no conversation, and I was unable to progress. I was able to open the menu, and reload, then by some trial and error, bypassing this. This happened numerous time, whenever a guest was in the hotel, screens in different facilities, and with different guests. Sometimes, I had the proper theft screen, at the same place where I got the blank screen, but most often it was the blank I had. The reason why I think it's the theft system that caused this is three fold. For one, after I built the security room, put Hannah into it, and got the stat back to at least 80, the thefts ceased to be happen, and those blank unprogressable scenes ceased as well. The other is the RNG factor. Whenever this happened, I reloaded a save, and sometimes I was able to progress without this screen halting it. I guess this is due to the thefts being randomly generated, and they don't happen in a scripted scenario that hardlocks you into it with a certain set of actions. Thirdly, the theft screens suppose to happen after you done everything at a time slot, and it was the same exact place where those blank screens popped up until I got the security together.
OK now it's clearer about theft system you mention and there was a bug we haven't found during test phase, but it is already corrected by Faerin for next release.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I am a person who finds the running of businesses interesting, which is why I love the game, even the grind, which I have genuinely lost myself in playing, but it also leads to an irritant, that is overall minor and I have sort of brought up before, needing more staff. Being fictional no one needs more than a nap and a nights sleep, no full days off, but that said I'd still like to see a few more staff, extra for the pool and eventual club and yoga as well as extra Med, Sec and main people.

Regardless of all that it is still a fun game.

I wonder if we can eventually take over the other 2 hotels? :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am a person who finds the running of businesses interesting, which is why I love the game, even the grind, which I have genuinely lost myself in playing, but it also leads to an irritant, that is overall minor and I have sort of brought up before, needing more staff. Being fictional no one needs more than a nap and a nights sleep, no full days off, but that said I'd still like to see a few more staff, extra for the pool and eventual club and yoga as well as extra Med, Sec and main people.

Regardless of all that it is still a fun game.

I wonder if we can eventually take over the other 2 hotels? :)
We will be getting one more woman to work with us sometime soon, not sure about the other hotels, hard to say.

• Wow

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
We will be getting one more woman to work with us sometime soon, not sure about the other hotels, hard to say.
That would be great. And I think-not just one girl!
There is also an office for a woman who will "boost your business".
This office is still closed. Probably it will be after the 5th level of the hotel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That would be great. And I think-not just one girl!
There is also an office for a woman who will "boost your business".
This office is still closed. Probably it will be after the 5th level of the hotel.
Only one slot left, and the other rooms we have already have at least one person in them, so one can only assume she will be the final one. What her other two skill will be, I am not sure exactly.

• Thinking Face

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Only one slot left, and the other rooms we have already have at least one person in them, so one can only assume she will be the final one. What her other two skill will be, I am not sure exactly.
One slot now, but MAYBE more could be added, just like Tarot cards since there is no Club, or Yoga specifically solo cards

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
OK Faerin has found the possible bug with Isabella.
Can you try to equip every card you have to MC and girls? I mean every girl need to have all their card slots filled.
In the current game version, if some slots aren't filled, they are wrongly calculated as an owned card (so it will count more cards than you really have).

Please let us know if works
This worked for me. Thanks!
COVID-time is harsh and boring for hotel-management but at least Isabella gave me all cards.
Played 228 days, got $600000, all 100% and guess I am ready for the next update.:p
Ugh! 1 original attempt (of 3 x redraws for 12 cards total) + 9 reloads = 120 cards. All Myst. Bah!
When the attempt in the evening doesn't work. Go back to your save, do nothing and give Isabella a try at night.

Reactions: csmk14 and Old Dog

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One slot now, but MAYBE more could be added, just like Tarot cards since there is no Club, or Yoga specifically solo cards
Yup, anything is possible.

As for the cards, we have The Bard: +5 Club and The Contortionist: +5 Yoga. They are tier 3.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
S3phiroth posted a workaround earlier.
Check if all girls have all 3 cards assigned.
If not, assign all missing cards, so that they do. Then you can buy them from Isabella again.

When the attempt in the evening doesn't work. Go back to your save, do nothing and give Isabella a try at night.
Worth a shot, I'll give it a try, thanks.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
S3phiroth posted a workaround earlier.
Check if all girls have all 3 cards assigned.
If not, assign all missing cards, so that they do. Then you can buy them from Isabella again.

Worth a shot, I'll give it a try, thanks.
The workaround was for a different issue, this is a similar bug that someone else mentioned that comes for at least some who complete all of one tier, S3phiroth's workaround already worked for me for the first issue!

Reactions: dud9999

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The workaround was for a different issue, this is a similar bug that someone else mentioned that comes for at least some who complete all of one tier, S3phiroth's workaround already worked for me for the first issue!
It's not for a different issue. It's for the same end result, where Isabella won't sell cards.
Seems there may be 2 causes: 1 being that a Tier gets filled. 2 being that the card counter doesn't work correctly if all girls do not have all of their slots filled.
But the end result is still the same thing: Isabella won't sell them anymore.

The workaround worked for me & I had the issue where I had completed the Tier. I had completed Tier 3.
You were there for the conversation, you were part of it.
You posted that it had solved yours, I tried it and posted that it solved mine as well.
That's why I said about it.
Have you tried doing it again, or has it happened while you still have them all equipped, from earlier?

Sad to report, but did nothing at all.
Don't know why I thought it would make any difference, it's RNG as to whether you get one so I guess we always look for anything which might give us a chance to beat the system lol
Just wish I knew what the drop rate was! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: S3pHiroTh
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes