csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
It's a known bug.
There are 3 tiers of cards and if you complete any 1 of the 3, it will not allow you to gain any more.
I'm stuck missing 2 of the 45 available & she tells me the same:
1 x MC card: The Visionary (Gold).
1 x NPC card: The Alchemist (Purple).
Except, I am missing 1 or more from each tier, specifically the legendary ones!

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Except, I am missing 1 or more from each tier, specifically the legendary ones!
OK Faerin has found the possible bug with Isabella.
Can you try to equip every card you have to MC and girls? I mean every girl need to have all their card slots filled.
In the current game version, if some slots aren't filled, they are wrongly calculated as an owned card (so it will count more cards than you really have).

Please let us know if works

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Can you try to equip every card you have to MC and girls? I mean every girl need to have all their card slots filled.
In the current game version, if some slots aren't filled, they are wrongly calculated as an owned card (so it will count more cards than you really have).

It did, thanks!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Quick question for all you wonderful people out there.
Concerning the cards that you can pick up from Isabella is there only 1 level of card for say the king so say pick it up at level 3 then I cannot pick it again at say level 1 or 2?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

& Faerin
Awesome, thanks guys, worked a treat! (y)

Quick question for all you wonderful people out there.
Concerning the cards that you can pick up from Isabella is there only 1 level of card for say the king so say pick it up at level 3 then I cannot pick it again at say level 1 or 2?
Yes, there is only one instance of each card.
Each card will be found once in just one of the three tiers.
There is a current total (AFAIK) of 45.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
S3pHiroTh & Faerin Hey there guys, thanks for the help with unlocking Isabella to sell cards again.
Much appreciated!

I just went to her and only got Mist from Tier 1, including the 3 x refresh from The Seer card, so reloaded and went for Tier 2 & got the same result. Same for Tier 3.
I wonder if I can ask another favour, to save me having to go through the RNG aspect on a Tier which doesn't have a card to sell.
Do you know which Tiers I need to be requesting from her to gain the 2 cards I'm missing?
Thanks in advance! (y)
Edit: Just thought, it might be an idea to make empty/completed Tiers display greyed out, so people know which ones to continue searching in?
Otherwise we can spend ages searching in a tier: x 12, reload. x 12, reload. x12, reload, etc. Waiting for RNG to display 1 missing card, which will never come in that Tier.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So all the cards have been implemented in the game and if you collect all tier 3 cards then that tier is locked out?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So all the cards have been implemented in the game and if you collect all tier 3 cards then that tier is locked out?
Don't believe so, no.
I have 2 cards remaining and can choose all 3 Tiers from Isabella.
Just asked the same thing, about there being some sort of indicator/making a completed tier unavailable, etc. in an edit to my post above.
Edit: Just gained The Alchemist, so now just need 1 more MC card: The Visionary (Gold).

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Don't believe so, no.
Just asked the same thing, about there being some sort of indicator/making a completed tier unavailable, etc. in an edit to my post above.
Edit: Just gained The Alchemist, so now just need 1 more MC card: The Visionary (Gold).
Thanks.
Doh.I have just found a list of cards on my desk top,so lets hit the OCD trail

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
S3pHiroTh & Faerin Hey there guys, thanks for the help with unlocking Isabella to sell cards again.
Much appreciated!

I just went to her and only got Mist from Tier 1, including the 3 x refresh from The Seer card, so reloaded and went for Tier 2 & got the same result. Same for Tier 3.
I wonder if I can ask another favour, to save me having to go through the RNG aspect on a Tier which doesn't have a card to sell.
Do you know which Tiers I need to be requesting from her to gain the 2 cards I'm missing?
Thanks in advance! (y)
Edit: Just thought, it might be an idea to make empty/completed Tiers display greyed out, so people know which ones to continue searching in?
Otherwise we can spend ages searching in a tier: x 12, reload. x 12, reload. x12, reload, etc. Waiting for RNG to display 1 missing card, which will never come in that Tier.
The Visionary is level 2 legendary
The Alchemist is level 1 epic

Reactions: whichone

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Don't believe so, no.
It will implemented some kind of info about the cards you have and the ones you don't, but it is in to do list.
I don't know what Faerin will implement with February release until the last minute :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The Visionary is level 2 legendary
The Alchemist is level 1 epic
Thanks mate, narrows down the search field by 2/3 so saves me a shed load of time! Can't thank you enough.
Edit: LMAO - after that I got excited and went to see Isabella & completely forgot I'd taken The Seer off. In favour of having extra income I'd equipped The Chosen One, The King & The Merchant, forgot to swap The Merchant back to The Seer! Dammit lol

OK, getting tedious now. Went there with The Seer equipped, 3 + 3 x 3 refreshes, all The Myst.
Reloaded, same again. 6 x more reloads, same. Reload again, 1 refresh in, 102 cards total, all The Myst. Aaargh! lol
1612971160270.png
Ugh! 1 original attempt (of 3 x redraws for 12 cards total) + 9 reloads = 120 cards. All Myst. Bah!
I hope that getting this Tier 2 Legendary isn't going to be much more of a pain. I detest RNG as a game mechanic, it doesn't make games fun or realistic, it just makes them frustrating.
1612971850170.png

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks mate, narrows down the search field by 2/3 so saves me a shed load of time! Can't thank you enough.
Edit: LMAO - after that I got excited and went to see Isabella & completely forgot I'd taken The Seer off. In favour of having extra income I'd equipped The Chosen One, The King & The Merchant, forgot to swap The Merchant back to The Seer! Dammit lol

OK, getting tedious now. Went there with The Seer equipped, 3 + 3 x 3 refreshes, all The Myst.
Reloaded, same again. 6 x more reloads, same. Reload again, 1 refresh in, 102 cards total, all The Myst. Aaargh! lol
View attachment 1029502
Ugh! 1 original attempt (of 3 x redraws for 12 cards total) + 9 reloads = 120 cards. All Myst. Bah!
I hope that getting this Tier 2 Legendary isn't going to be much more of a pain. I detest RNG as a game mechanic, it doesn't make games fun or realistic, it just makes them frustrating.
View attachment 1029514
Yeah I know when only few cards are missing it is really frustrating :(

Reactions: csmk14 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah I know when only few cards are missing it is really frustrating :(
Well, thanks to you at least I know which Tier to search in for my final card!! (y)
Would be an absolute nightmare having to search all 3 Tiers, when 2 of them are empty!!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
And with the tarot cards, I asked for Faerin
Definitely needs to make the completed Tiers unavailable from Isabella.
We're just saying how, when you only need 1 or 2, the RNG mechanic becomes really, really frustrating.
My search for my final card has been made a lot, lot easier by knowing which Tier to spend my points on. I still don't have it, yet. But wasting points and RNG chances on an empty Tier would be 10 x more annoying.
If we have all cards from one of the three Tiers, should make it unavailable. Save us wasting time, effort & points.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes