csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
It's not for a different issue. It's for the same end result, where Isabella won't sell cards.
Seems there may be 2 causes: 1 being that a Tier gets filled. 2 being that the card counter doesn't work correctly if all girls do not have all of their slots filled.
But the end result is still the same thing: Isabella won't sell them anymore.

The workaround worked for me & I had the issue where I had completed the Tier. I had completed Tier 3.
You were there for the conversation, you were part of it.
You posted that it had solved yours, I tried it and posted that it solved mine as well.
That's why I said about it.
Have you tried doing it again, or has it happened while you still have them all equipped, from earlier?

Sad to report, but did nothing at all.
Don't know why I thought it would make any difference, it's RNG as to whether you get one so I guess we always look for anything which might give us a chance to beat the system lol
Just wish I knew what the drop rate was! :ROFLMAO:
Since it was suggested they have been full

Edit: Double checked, was full, tried her nothing, next day removed 1 card from a girl went to I, nothing, which was expected. 3rd day put card back on all full again went to her and it worked, must have been a hiccup!

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Edit: Double checked, was full, tried her nothing, next day removed 1 card from a girl went to I, nothing, which was expected. 3rd day put card back on all full again went to her and it worked, must have been a hiccup!
Cool, glad it worked for you as well & we can definitely confirm the workaround. Nice work!(y)
Would've been another mystery otherwise. :ROFLMAO:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017

Yeah the tier problem wasn't the real one, I have triggered after I have completed the tier like in your save you have posted, so I thought the problem was completing the tier.
Instead it is only a counting problem, like I have described in my previous post.
I'm glad the you can pick up other cards.

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
undoubtedly interesting game but if I had been him I would have concentrated on the interactions with the guests.

Reactions: Faerin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
undoubtedly interesting game but if I had been him I would have concentrated on the interactions with the guests.
I think that we're getting there. It seems to me that a lot of the work so far has been in world building. People just need to give it time. I also think that if a person were to play it for the first time once its complete, and have the freedom to do a lot more than we do right now, the experience will likely be a lot different. Remember, this isn't a linear VN where he's adding on chapters as we go.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I also think that if a person were to play it for the first time once its complete, and have the freedom to do a lot more than we do right now, the experience will likely be a lot different.
This is one thing we always have to keep in mind: the goal is a finished game but we're seeing it in development. This is also true for VNs but - as you correctly state - even more for management games and sandboxes. Players won't see anymore that the girls have advanced differently so far and only Orville has a guest story. They won't read about "come here in a later update". Everything will be there from the beginning (unlock conditions notwithstanding). And the problem with implementing stories before the game mechanics are sufficiently advanced is that there would be not enough to do, we would probably only be able to see a disconnected slide show or similar.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes