vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
the game went all fuzzy looking for me and it won't go back after restarting, I'm vexed
had the same problem once
when you start the game go to preferences set the screen resolution
to the same as your desktop
it can be hard to see but doable

i think Faerin
have forgot to tick some setting in unity so the game auto detect
a players screen resolution

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
had the same problem once
when you start the game go to preferences set the screen resolution
to the same as your desktop
it can be hard to see but doable

i think Faerin
have forgot to tick some setting in unity so the game auto detect
a players screen resolution
Another way you can try to correct that would be to delete the file "settings.ini" from the profile folder, then going into regedit and navigating to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Faerin Games. Delete "Mystwood Manor" and restart the game.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Is it just me or were the pool scenes with Anikka and the sauna scene with Kay and Julia WAY to bright?

Last edited:

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
2 Questions + 1 Comment

Question 1 ; You have the Prodigy, the visionary, and th Chosen One in your inventory. Do they stack ? If so that would be +30% on money, reputation, and destiny. Whic is good, but I really don't see a really significant increase. Not know what you are getting 30% of makes it hard to decide if the cards for mc is really worth messing with. Example; 30% of 100 is 30 where 30% of 10 is 3 or 6 if 20. Just wamdering.

Question 2; I read that there was a skip button on results sheet, but unless I am blind I don't see it there but I do see it on every other page and you can't hide it when using the hide button during dialogue.

Comment;
Everyone has to remember or realize when you are writing a computer program or creating a game the very first thing you have to do is decide and create the foundation of what you are wanting to do. In this case the foundation is the manor. You still have level 5 to create which will be the last remaining rooms, at least 1 more employee, and a unknown number of quest who will be visiting the manor. Once all of that is done the foundation is complete.

Now what remains is adding the content (sexaual or not} into the game code. Because the foundation has been compleated the adding in of content is a piece of cake (not referring to creation of content) becuse it has nothing to do with the foundation. It's not affecting stats of staff or anyone. It's sort of like adding a subroutine into the FORTRAN computer langue to determine if the data entered is that of a rectangle, square, ect.

SO, I would suggest that one should hold their bitching about the game until there is perhaps a justified cause for the bitching. If this was to turn out to be no more than what it is, that is a different story. I can assure you it will not be. You have to have a pretty darn decent game to be put on steam where the masses can buy it. Right now, that would be a no. But, REMEMBER, this game is no where near compleation.

When it really starts to kick off is when the MC hires a manager to manage the Manor. At that point, you will start seeing the MC interacting with different guest like he has with the staff. What we have seen in relation to the staff is only showing what can be possible. You can have scenes at any point and time as well as multiple times in a given day. Instead of watching the MC doing flat out nothing, which kind of makes the game boring, because all we do is click on this or that, but caterpillars turn into a butterfly our MC will turn into a stud stallion satisfying all the staff and all the female guest and perhaps a few others Like Isabella or Libby or whoever. LET'S SEE WHAT BEFALLS THE MANOR. Thank you

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
2 Questions + 1 Comment
1. I believe that they do stack.
You can take off the card(s), check the guest to see their cost to stay, then add the cards again & check the guest's cost again.
This should show you the difference, if you can be bothered to. Pretty sure they stack, as I had Chosen One & King equipped, then put on Merchant and saw the customer cost rise.
Currently have Chosen One, King & Visionary equipped.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i really don't get some of the hate for the dev here. He does his best, sometimes shit happens, and we still get some content at the end of the month.

personally i can't wait for next month and hope we see more Amber, and maybe if the hotel maxes out at Level 5, the outfits for the staff go higher.

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
the models on this are really are insane

might be the best i've seen really. so while i'd like bigger updates, it's already high quality + it's monthly so I can't complain. Might subscribe soon this stuffs nice.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi having an issue with latest update.

Isabel says that I have cards yet to find in Tier 2 (I have all cards for Tiers 1 and 3). No matter how many times I go to have my cards read I only get 3 myst cards even with the option to redraw 3 times. The outstanding card does
not appears.

Anyone having the same issue. Is this a bug or do I simply need to keep going until I get lucky. BTW I have visited Isabel to get these last tier 2 cards about 5-6 times and each time have made 3 re-draws.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
"defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_39eb62a8d29c2c66ba47645cf8ca4d98.bundle" is corrupt when extracting the game (mega)
location:- Mystwood Manor v0.4.2.8\Mystwood Manor_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Good afternoon! Please tell me why I don't have animation in the game.
Please post your player log file as .txt here.
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Look in:
C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R keys to bring up a Run dialog box, type: %appdata%, then go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
«ВОПРОС» cold_arctus, сообщение: 5206389, член: 909096»
Пожалуйста, опубликовать файл журнала игрока, .txt здесь.
(/ЦИТАТА)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes