cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi, the animations with a slider on the side are frozen for me.
Here's the player log if it can help.
1. Update your GPU driver since yours are outdated.

2. Extract a fresh copy of the game on your desktop and try animation again.

3. Install K-Lite Codec Pack.
Any chances to play on Mac?
Yes, as long as you have an older Mac with x86 (32-bit) support. Newer M1 Macs might work with the latest version of Crossover.

Reactions: NeimadFR

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I can't claim Anikka's tier 2 outfit after completing all the events for some reason... is it actually not implemented or is there a bug?
It's just you have to level her up I think... I just stopped before can get "bottom's up" for Kay. Simple dont know how to start it...

May 10, 2017
So...

This grindy beyond grind - the costs of new facilities jumps by 500% per tier, while the pay outs from the guests go up by 10% or 20%. Not to mention your employees pay increases by x2, x3, etc.

Really should have the femdom tag. The MC is extremely passive and gets repeatedly blackmailed, physically dominated, or otherwise humiliated. Unfortunately that is probably my number 1 turn-off - very disappointing to find that out after 8+ hours of grinding.

Just a total kick in the balls - there is even one the most femdom of all the femdom events doubles the pay for one of the girls the point where she costs a whole guest's stay worth of pay just by herself.

The MC is a sad sack of a man. Utterly feckless, spineless, and dumb as a rock.

---

UI is incredibly polished - professional even. The numbers need to be tweaked but the overall game design isn't bad. It's incredibly grindy but I ended more disappointed at what I got from it, rather than angry at the grind. I do think the card system is a bit micro heavy - constantly moving the librarian card around to try grind stat levels. (another grind within a grind) The ability to get duplicate level 1 and 2 cards and items would be nice. Or maybe if the librarian card was a MC card rather than a girl card. Only being able to change inventory in the morning so that the player is encouraged to use them to customize the girls rather than constantly microing them.

• Angry
Reactions: yoyomistro

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Really should have the femdom tag. The MC is extremely passive and gets repeatedly blackmailed, physically dominated, or otherwise humiliated. Unfortunately that is probably my number 1 turn-off - very disappointing to find that out after 8+ hours of grinding.
Let's just say that your definition and mine about what constitutes "domination" are differing wildly. A one off prank like e. g. Riley leaving you at the gym isn't domination - domination would be "control" over the character, like Riley bossing the MC around every opportunity she gets, and MC complying, which clearly isn't happening. And the male not dominating 24/7 is not female domination either, there is a large area (which would cover the vast majority of real life relationships) which would qualify as neither.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes