Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
Here a savegame where all is unlocked (you can click on progress to see each scene again) all is build, you have 49million and all girls are lvl 4. This should lessen the grind in the next update.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Can somebody tell me why the text freezes sometimes and i can't continue ?
1614474752357.png

I'm just stuck here now?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
You need to set Julia to higher level guests at the reception. There is a "1" in a circle over her which you can change by clicking on it.
Is there anything in the game to let you know to do that? I've seen where it's mentioned guest level a few times but if it's said *I* must change it...I missed it.

Is it an "up to level" setting where going from level 1 to level 4 is fine or do I have to go 1 level at a time?

edit...aww, crap...straight to level 4 might have been a bad idea with the satisfaction % requirement change LOL

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Good game grinding is annoying at times though.

Also, unable to get full satisfaction scores from Sofia unless you continuously adjust employees card to maximise their guests rating. It is very annoying, I think at this stage to have Sofia require 80% satisfaction is too much.

Also game is in bad need of another employee being able to do massages and attend to guests at the pool. Laura doing nursing as well it is difficult to service multiple customers in those 2 areas whilst maintaining everyone's health.

As a minimum every activity area of the hotel should have at least 2 staff members that can provide that service.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Yalls arguing over dev shit when yall never created a game in you life gtfoh XD if you think you can make a better game, be about it don't talk about it... Until then sit the fuck down...
Plottwist: Ive told that Sycho before. Only if you know what i do for a living. And many others that complain about "Dev Shit" may or may not have participated in many different creations of some kind of Games. Especially on x86 and other Platforms.

You can Imagine the end of the Story. But Sychos Problem is he is the Only and best coder in the whole World and only he knows how things have to be done ^^ Also he is very Arrogant to others when you dont speak after his tongue.

So now Until then sit the fuck down... shane420

• Haha
Reactions: Michel Mak

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
Here a savegame where all is unlocked (you can click on progress to see each scene again) all is build, you have 49million and all girls are lvl 4. This should lessen the grind in the next update.
Anyone know why i can't download these when i click them? It takes me to a page with code on it instead

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Plottwist: Ive told that Sycho before. Only if you know what i do for a living. And many others that complain about "Dev Shit" may or may not have participated in many different creations of some kind of Games. Especially on x86 and other Platforms.

You can Imagine the end of the Story. But Sychos Problem is he is the Only and best coder in the whole World and only he knows how things have to be done ^^ Also he is very Arrogant to others when you dont speak after his tongue.

So now Until then sit the fuck down... shane420
Oh, the x86. You young'uns don't know how good you have it. Back in the day we had to program barefoot. In a snow storm. Uphills in both directions.

But in all seriousness, I worked on a C64 and a TI99/4A, addressing single cells (is that the correct word? English isn't my first language) for every single thing. Stuff like an "engine" did not exist back then for most of the stuff. Using higher languages to ease working stole half of your available memory. Others here may laugh at my luxury problems because they still carried punching cards to their computer. However, programming hasn't become easier in the meantime, it just became different, while expectations rose.

This isn't about who is the best programmer - and Sycho isn't the dev of these games in any case - but about the amount of people who never ever had any experience doing more than an Excel macro (if even that at all) precisely knowing why somebody doesn't know their stuff.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can somebody tell me why the text freezes sometimes and i can't continue ?
View attachment 1057796

I'm just stuck here now?
Could you attach your player log, please?
Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R keys, type %appdata%, then go back one folder.

Vis

Dec 23, 2017
I keep on running into a black screen. Every time Julia is assigned to the lobby the screen goes black when a customer arrives. I can see all of the UI but nothing loads in terms of the scene and clicking anywhere or pressing skip/ctrl doesn't do anything. It is not a problem with Julia, as in the Kitchen and Cleaning tasks she loads fine. idk the problem.PNG

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I keep on running into a black screen. Every time Julia is assigned to the lobby the screen goes black when a customer arrives. I can see all of the UI but nothing loads in terms of the scene and clicking anywhere or pressing skip/ctrl doesn't do anything. It is not a problem with Julia, as in the Kitchen and Cleaning tasks she loads fine. View attachment 1057892
Do you have this same problem during any of the other scenes or during an animation?

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I would just like to point out I was able to meet Annika at the pool despite not having built the pool yet

otherwise, still good and excited to see when the content starts pouring it :p appreciate the gameplay focus so far though even if it’s taken a while

on a side note... weren't we supposed to be paying off a loan or something? or will that only factor into the harder difficulties?

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Vis

Dec 23, 2017
Do you have this same problem during any of the other scenes or during an animation?
No, only when she is in the lobby. I have saved and loaded a bunch of times and it only happens when she is in the lobby.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No, only when she is in the lobby. I have saved and loaded a bunch of times and it only happens when she is in the lobby.
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?
You'll find it in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or you can use the Windows + R keys, type %appdata% in the Run dialog box, then go back one folder and you'll see "LocalLow".

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone have already said this, but now that we know that blonde girl is from Finland, you should fix that name. Anikka is NOT Finnish name. Try with 2 n and 1 k, Annika. It just hurts my ears when I read that :)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes