Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Could you attach your player log, please?
Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or use the Windows + R keys, type %appdata%, then go back one folder.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
what happens ?, any solution?
check in the install in OP, if every thing is black, no images. i think you need to install a windows plugin or something.

I'm pretty sure i had the same problem and most ppl were telling me all the wrong info, and eventually after a lot of searching i found the answer and asked mods to put a link in the install section. Anyways hope this helps

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Great game, even if the erotic is still limited. It's been fun to develop the hotel and the characters. And if someone don´t like it, just plays a different mode. Nice thing.

Anikka is a little strange, is that supposed to be a German name? I´am from Germany. And I actually have an Annika in my circle of friends. I would recommend a correction here: either Anika or Annika. Everything else is weird.

I discovered several bugs:
The handjob animations don't work with either Julia or Amber. And in the cumshot the scenes even freeze completely. It didn't work for me until I deactivated the animations. The scenes with Anikka at the pool also play, although the pool has not yet been renovated.

I'm very sorry for Julia. She is the only one who can do the reception. At the latest from Lv5 it will get tough. I would recommend adding more characters to the game. Or, it should perhaps be possible for individual characters to learn one more skill. Otherwise, everyday hotel life will soon be impossible.

Reactions: Faerin

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Great game, even if the erotic is still limited. It's been fun to develop the hotel and the characters. And if someone don´t like it, just plays a different mode. Nice thing.

Anikka is a little strange, is that supposed to be a German name? I´am from Germany. And I actually have an Annika in my circle of friends. I would recommend a correction here: either Anika or Annika. Everything else is weird.
Anikka is Finish, as you will find out later in the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anikka is Finish, as you will find out later in the game.
Yes, but as has been said - and also acknowledged by Faerin - it is not a real Finnish name either, even though the "kk" with the glottal stop is common enough. Well, that will be handled.

Now we can only wait for Faerin to make a mistake of her handling the sauna. Then it'll be open season, Finns would not like that :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I still can't play any animations so the game is dead to me until the next update hopefully fixes that. Updated the gfx drivers (only a couple months out of date anyway), visual c 2019 already installed, other unity games running fine, no idea wtf the problem is.
Options for you:
- install K-Lite Codec Pack (to get all necessary video codecs like h.264 -> which is used in the game.)
- extract a fresh copy of the game on your desktop. Backup your profile folder first! (to narrow down a potential access problem -> read and write issue if the game is stored on a different drive/partition).

Reactions: TheDevian

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's funny to me how many Windows users don't use K-Lite Codec pack. Literally every time I get a new computer first thing I do is install all Visual C++ libraries, K-Lite Codec pack, Adobe Reader, update Windows Defender, update the graphics drivers, and install legacy versions of .NET Framework. Solves 90% of issues you'll run into with any games, indie or otherwise.

Also thanks to all our Finnish and Finn-adjacent friends for piping up and giving everyone a small lesson in the difference between Uralic and Germanic languages =P.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's funny to me how many Windows users don't use K-Lite Codec pack. Literally every time I get a new computer first thing I do is install all Visual C++ libraries, K-Lite Codec pack, Adobe Reader, update Windows Defender, update the graphics drivers, and install legacy versions of .NET Framework. Solves 90% of issues you'll run into with any games, indie or otherwise
Now imagine on Linux you don't have to do any of that. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: fsck and yoyomistro

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
uhm i have a question, its any way to play the to do the History mode? since the game only allow to play trought normal difficult and nothing else...anyone could tell me what should i do or download? ...it say something like i need the "COMPLETE" Version...so anyone know abou it?

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
uhm i have a question, its any way to play the to do the History mode? since the game only allow to play trought normal difficult and nothing else...anyone could tell me what should i do or download? ...it say something like i need the "COMPLETE" Version...so anyone know abou it?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Story mode (as well as the "tougher management" levels) has not been implemented yet, the "main way" isn't completely balanced. So as of now there is no way to play story mode.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes