nocure

Sep 7, 2017
How do you get the guests to use the gym, sauna etc? :/

I loaded my save from 2.0 to continue and all guests just use the kitchen, restaurant and the bar. My hotel level is 3 and most staff are reaching level 3, and I'm almost certain some guests used the sauna and gym in the older version.

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
How do you get the guests to use the gym, sauna etc? :/

I loaded my save from 2.0 to continue and all guests just use the kitchen, restaurant and the bar. My hotel level is 3 and most staff are reaching level 3 too.
are the guest level 3? I think only level 3+ guests will use the gym, sauna, massage, pool

nocure

Sep 7, 2017
are the guest level 3? I think only level 3+ guests will use the gym, sauna, massage, pool
They're not, didn't really know they had to be leveled up. I can't see any XP bars for any or the guests either. It's very grindy at the point I'm at now :/

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
They're not, didn't really know they had to be leveled up. I can't see any XP bars for any or the guests either. It's very grindy and boring at the point I'm at now :/
no you just go to the lobby room when Julia is assigned there and you can choose what level guest you want. You can have guests up to Julia's Lobby level

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Allow me to be the voice of reality.
Equating the fact that I do not want to see other men having sex with someone, or with me, with being a "child" is the height of self-delusion. I make no excuses for my sexual preferences, and my personal kinks, nor do I need to. You, however, seem to think that you have some moral high ground because your personal preference includes other men having sex with women that you are sexually interested. You are woefully incorrect. One's sexual preference is just that, a personal preference of what turns us on. Nothing more, nothing less. It does not speak to one's maturity, one's social status, nor one's particular rung on an mental evolutionary ladder.
Might I suggest that instead of complaining about particular lack of content in this game, you go find a game that has the content that you are seeking, or, failing that, learn to code and make your own game. Complaining that this game doesn't have the particular kink that you are looking for is akin to complaining that a car doesn't have enough cargo room for your needs, but refusing to purchase a truck instead. There ARE other games out there, that have the content that you are looking for. Search them out and leave those of us who are enjoying this game to it.
You say there are different personal tastes but then you demand a dev makes a game that doesn't cater to their own personal tastes. So you should be able to play the game you want but the dev shouldn't be able to make the game they want?
Don't you see how absurd that is?
These aren't widgets or dodads that are rotely produced en masse for a profit. They are creative products that require a certain amount of passion for what's being produced or they are going to suck
Please excuse me. Where please did I say dev shouldn't make what they like themselves? Second, I've been a fan of Faerin for many years. Just like his games are. For example, I helped to find the bugs in MOTH. The german walkthrough of the steam version also comes from my pen. I am also very interested in Mystwood Manor. no matter with or without other men. There is already a lot in it that I like. As you see now, I' m even a Faerin supporter. You see, I also like vanilla/harem, sandbox stuff. And much more. My taste is very varied. I only asked for some special content. I didn't say I necessarily want it here. I didn't realize it was a crime. Sorry. :cautious:

You two are twisting some facts a bit here. Well, now I'm trying to explain what it's about:

Well, I’m only in this forum for a very short time. In fact, I've been following the discussions here for a very long time. And I've watched countless games from day one of development to completion. Yes, it is the case that many customers actually only want content in which there is 1 man and many girls. That’s fact for now. That's why most developers go this way. Which is also understandable. However, there are also developers and customers who also want games, who also want sexual content with other men besides the MC. Just like there are many other fetishes that are also out of the crowd. And here I am of the opinion that there should also be offers for these tastes.

Now and then there is really a developer who deviates from the crowd, i.e. who sometimes actually wants to create a game with "other men-content". But as soon as this game has reached a certain level of development, and even corresponds to quality, certain people appear. As a rule, these are the people who basically hate content with other men. These usually pretend to be NTR haters. Most of the time they don't even know what the word means. First of all, they basically claim that all content with other men is NTR. The error actually begins there. Then the question is usually asked which form of NTR, regardless of whether it is really which or not, is included in the game and whether it can be avoided. And as soon as the answer goes just a touch in the direction that other men in the game could be sexually active, that is not accepted, but the theater starts. There is constant rush against this content. Then there is a whole pack of these people. These then sometimes also become Patreons and put the developer under pressure to delete this content that they do not want, but force their wishes on them. And not infrequently that works too. This is what happened, for example, with Bigbrother, Babysitter and recently DMD and many more. All these games were once planned very differently, namely with other men. They were then taken over by the "any other guy dick haters". And you can see what has become of them. Here the developers just couldn't produce what they wanted. A new direction was imposed on them. And when you then ask people why they do it, they usually say: "The games are always the way the majority want them to be".

And that's what I'm talking about at. It is generally the case that most of the games do not contain any other men. That should be ok too, fine. So actually these people have everything they could want. But then I wonder why that's not enough for them? No, these gentlemen plow through the forum, looking for all titles that are tagged with cheating, sharing, NTR, etc., or that have a story that could contain other men. And the theater described starts in every thread of this type. You are welcome to take a look, have a look at any number of threads if you don't believe me. You will find it almost everywhere.

Yes, in general you are absolutely right. Everyone should find the games with the content that they like. I see it exactly the same way. And I and other people would like to do that too. If only these games weren't broken again and again by these haters. And it strikes me again and again that it's only "any other guys dick hater" who do that. For comparison: I also know people who like gay content. Somehow I've never seen them rush against hetero content all the time. I also know people who don't like lesbians. They don't either. No, they play their games and give others their things. Why don't the "any other guys dick hater" do the same? It generally seems to be a popular sport in this forum for those who also want games with other men to destroy this fun.

I have nothing against people who have different tastes than me. But I have something against this behavior that I just explaniid now. In my eyes this behavior absolutely intolerable, uncomfortable and childish! In this context I spoke of "children". Do you understand now? If everyone just gambled on their preferences and allowed the others to have fun, the dilemma would not even exist. In fact, the "NTR dispute" is everyday life in this forum. And it always comes from these people. Everyone else gets along wonderfully. And I would wish that said hater would finally accept others too, so that this eternal dispute would finally come to an end.

Reactions: J_M and Faerin

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. I know for a long time I haven't written about the game version, but now maybe I'm not on the newer version only (MYSTWOOD MANOR V0.4.0.6) and despite each new version and new events added to it, I'm still happy with the hero scenes with Julia or Amber and other girls. I did not think that from version 0.1.0 and 0.2.0.3 up to the litter with pictures in the game it would be so hot. It's git for me now. I am waiting for the next ones, because it will probably be more and more pleasant with the next levels of the hotel and new places in the hotel. Greetings.
Thanks Faerin.

Last edited:

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Is the game developped enough to give it a shot ? I've been trying not to play it so far so i wouldn't be disapointed from the lack of content

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Is the game developped enough to give it a shot ? I've been trying not to play it so far so i wouldn't be disapointed from the lack of content
If it's CG content you're looking for, I'd suggest waiting a couple more updates.
Gameplay elements are mostly in place now so more of the devs time will probably be going to CG work.

Reactions: Nimos_

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
There a BJ and some HJ and several nudity but no banging at this moment. We are getting there but question is how many updates later? I am thinking 2-3 updates later. Dev have been update the game at the end of the month, monthly so far.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There a BJ and some HJ and several nudity but no banging at this moment. We are getting there but question is how many updates later? I am thinking 2-3 updates later. Dev have been update the game at the end of the month, monthly so far.
Number of updates estimate is difficult and may also lie with patreon poll results. The first characters are "nearly there" and with the mechanics in place, could easily include peepee to muumuu action in the next one. If however patreons prefer boosting the lagging girls or advancing the overarching story, it might just be twice of your estimate. (Not trying to contradict you, just adding the info that it is not necessarily a linear process)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
guys who can help me I typed the name wrong how can I correct. thank you
If you're referring to the name you gave your MC, you can't change that. So you'd have to start a new game. But if you mean the custom name the staff calls you, you can change that by going to the staff screen and clicking the arrow near "calls me" on the girl who you want to change how they refer to you by..
custom change.jpg

Reactions: lupo76

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Number of updates estimate is difficult and may also lie with patreon poll results. The first characters are "nearly there" and with the mechanics in place, could easily include peepee to muumuu action in the next one. If however patreons prefer boosting the lagging girls or advancing the overarching story, it might just be twice of your estimate. (Not trying to contradict you, just adding the info that it is not necessarily a linear process)
And the current pattern poll is pretty unanimous in its decision to have faerin update all the girls Where julia and Amber are before pushing forward with Julia and ambers story, so yeah seems like it may be a bit more before we get actual sex. Unless some of the other girls have sex scenes at earlier levels than with your mom and sis

so yeah, if you want a fap anytime soon I’d recommend waiting a bit. I’m pretty sure it’s be worthwhile once it’s time though!

Reactions: Odin73

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
yes there are new stuff in the pool,bar,restaurant,kicken,fitness center,sauna and massage parlor.
What the guests wants.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes