Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
I dont see you building a better game, or modding this to make it better... all i see is you talking and not doing anything to solve the problem?
Everyone here who wants to Look into this Game without to Grind it and to see whats the Highest Tier Patreon Content (There is none ^^) can Check out this tiny Mod here.

This is my Service to this Lovely Community. Everything is Unlocked.

What about that shane420 ? Surprise Mother...... ^^

Mystwood Manor Obsidians Grinding Remover 0.1

I would Support this mod and even Improve and Update it so long til this game is Completed. Everyone can see it as a Teaser to what it would be in the Future maybe.

And ive made Games Already. Except some Sexy Games because this Site is Free Time for me Normally. But because you all Demanded it im planning to even Produce a little Sexy Game maybe but thats not for Sure ^^

And to the part of making it better Faerin got already a few hints and even already finished Fixes from several Posts here and there but he doesnt want them and he wouldnt implement them into his Game.

But to your Luck i Like Faerin and he is a Cool Guy and all so i give him the benefit that he has too many things to do ^^

And because im not Evil and so on Sycho Dont think about Support Overload because of this but i wont tell you the Trick but lets say this will not Disturb your Discord ^^

And too shane420 Im not seeing you Donating or even make another Mod or Improve some Games ? "all i see is you talking and not doing anything" Come on, thats Funny. Peace now? ^^ #NoHate

And for Some Supports on this Thread. Why are you not Using the Post from Exoplast here?

First Aid Guide if you have Problems with this game

Have made a little guide for troubleshoting the error. Have seen that you guys always repost the same things over and over again. Now you can post only this post and have all necessary steps in one post. If anything must be added please write me a pm, i will modified this post then.

1.Please check if drivers are updated and necessary frameworks are installed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.If you have checked your driver and installed the necessary framework and codec, then pleased send a full description with your playerlog and a dxdiag log. Please attached this log to your post.

Also tell if you are using a modified version of the game. This will save a lot of time.

Thats what i meant Cartageno What some guys here do to get the "Tag of Arrogance" instead of being Funny and Friendly ^^

See ya. Good Fapping Fellow Pirates ^^

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yes there are new stuff in the pool,bar,restaurant,kicken,fitness center,sauna and massage parlor.
What the guests wants.
Yes, there are, but it's not going to be in the guide. However, if you're unable to get guests checking in that require the level 4 rooms and you already have those locations renovated, then you'll need to use the guest selection level button when you assign Julia to the lobby.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I can only speak for myself (as a dev), but the times I have proposed/discussed this with my patrons, the majority was (very) opposed to this. I can appreciate there are people that enjoy this, but so far it seems to be a (relatively) small group.
And the problem with creating optional niche content is that it takes a lot of time, but doesn't appeal to many players. And I get enough flak for the "lack of content" as it is ;)

Aside from that I personally just don't enjoy that type of content as much as a dev, but I would have no problems with it if I know it would be something a lot of people would like to see (in contrary to some of the requests I get).

I do intend to introduce less "vanilla" content in the final stage, but it will still be in the form of a poll. So I guess the more "mainstream niches" will get the most votes, making that a bit of a contradiction on its own.
As a Patreon, I agree with Faerin - I have no interest in NTR or 'sharing is caring' - and why would a developer totally change the dynamic of his VN for people who want it for free when the vast majority of the people paying him - supporting via Patreon - have 0 interest in that content.

If someone want to enjoy games with multiple men getting the girls - there are many VNs out there that cater to those interests - I won't give them a single $ in support as this is not my thing.

I'm glad that Faerin is Not supporting NTR/sharing is caring for this VN.

I'd rather see that time spent developing a deeper backstory and more content with the women working at the hotel as well as the female guests.

Boyanhot

Dec 2, 2019
Read installation instructions on OP or use search function. The issue is related to your system - probably missing Visual C++ 2015 (x86).
so i already had it, deleted it and downloaded it again in case there was a bug but I still got the same issue.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
so i already had it, deleted it and downloaded it again in case there was a bug but I still got the same issue.
When you install VC++ 2015 make sure you have the x86 (32bit) libraries installed and not x64 (if you like you can install both if your system is a 64-bit). Also don't install VC++ 2015 on top of 2017/2019.

If this won't fix your issue please check the troubleshooting post here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-4-2-8-faerin.42940/post-5215021

Cr1stob4l

Oct 8, 2019
Really promising game! Played for several hours, felt grindy but that also gives you a sense of reward when you get to the scenes. Couple of doubts: What's the state of save compability? I struggled to build the pool it would be painful to lose it. Is there a plan to implement scenes with guests?

Keep up the good work!

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Really promising game! Played for several hours, felt grindy but that also gives you a sense of reward when you get to the scenes. Couple of doubts: What's the state of save compability? I struggled to build the pool it would be painful to lose it. Is there a plan to implement scenes with guests?

Keep up the good work!
When a new version is released, you have to copy profile folder from the old game version location to the new one.

Reactions: Cr1stob4l

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Everyone here who wants to Look into this Game without to Grind it and to see whats the Highest Tier Patreon Content (There is none ^^) can Check out this tiny Mod here.

This is my Service to this Lovely Community. Everything is Unlocked.

What about that shane420 ? Surprise Mother...... ^^

Mystwood Manor Obsidians Grinding Remover 0.1

I would Support this mod and even Improve and Update it so long til this game is Completed. Everyone can see it as a Teaser to what it would be in the Future maybe.

And ive made Games Already. Except some Sexy Games because this Site is Free Time for me Normally. But because you all Demanded it im planning to even Produce a little Sexy Game maybe but thats not for Sure ^^

And to the part of making it better Faerin got already a few hints and even already finished Fixes from several Posts here and there but he doesnt want them and he wouldnt implement them into his Game.

But to your Luck i Like Faerin and he is a Cool Guy and all so i give him the benefit that he has too many things to do ^^

And because im not Evil and so on Sycho Dont think about Support Overload because of this but i wont tell you the Trick but lets say this will not Disturb your Discord ^^

And too shane420 Im not seeing you Donating or even make another Mod or Improve some Games ? "all i see is you talking and not doing anything" Come on, thats Funny. Peace now? ^^ #NoHate

And for Some Supports on this Thread. Why are you not Using the Post from Exoplast here?

Thats what i meant Cartageno What some guys here do to get the "Tag of Arrogance" instead of being Funny and Friendly ^^

See ya. Good Fapping Fellow Pirates ^^
Holy shit ill be damned... He accually did it he made a mod *applause* i retract my previous statement well played Sir.

Reactions: Obsidian01

kkkkk

Jun 8, 2017
How do I progress Anikka? I cant level help up because theres no yoga room but her progress is added:unsure:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
How do I progress Anikka? I cant level help up because theres no yoga room but her progress is added:unsure:
Set her at the study room, so the yoga stat will increase.
If you don't know how to renew the study room, go to the Royal Stag, then you can renew that room

Reactions: kkkkk
Nov 26, 2017
Mmh the game gives me an error with annika's last special tier 1 event (topless).
Also, how do you proc last tier 5 amber event? I think I tried visiting her during every job, night or pause

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Mmh the game gives me an error with annika's last special tier 1 event (topless).
Also, how do you proc last tier 5 amber event? I think I tried visiting her during every job, night or pause
For Anikka: did you check on her in the morning or afternoon when she is resting, and do you have the pool renovated?
For Amber: did you assign her to housekeeping in the morning or afternoon and check on her?

Reactions: 7heOrangeFlash

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Faerin, I got pool scene with Anikka eventhought I havent renovate the pool. Maybe add requirement renovate the pool before doing scene with Anikka?

daim2604

Dec 16, 2018
Hi, sorry, thanks for the game. How do I unlock this 4th character? I have explore the manor many times but still can't unlock this. My hotel is Level 4 now.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes