shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Plottwist: Ive told that Sycho before. Only if you know what i do for a living. And many others that complain about "Dev Shit" may or may not have participated in many different creations of some kind of Games. Especially on x86 and other Platforms.

You can Imagine the end of the Story. But Sychos Problem is he is the Only and best coder in the whole World and only he knows how things have to be done ^^ Also he is very Arrogant to others when you dont speak after his tongue.

So now Until then sit the fuck down... shane420
I dont see you building a better game, or modding this to make it better... all i see is you talking and not doing anything to solve the problem?

Cool_77

Nov 8, 2020
I apologize for my English, I do not speak it so well, therefore this text is translated by Google.

I really like the idea of the game, there are many options for development, which is very good, but ... compared to the author's previous game (Man in the house), the strange behavior of both the main character and the rest of the characters.

In the previous game, we saw the development of both the main character and his relationship, with my mother we had to work, including pretending to be a psychologist, one sister had to be corrupted and on the other we had to pacify pride. The path traveled was visible, and it was great ... here everything is somehow very casual ... without interest to delve into dialogues ...

The game is very good, there are no complaints about the author, but remembering MoH it becomes somehow sad ...

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Thanks to Faerun and his team. You guys fixed the bug with the internal game player). All videos in the game are played correctly and everything works like a clock). After installing and launching the new version, no bugs were found.
I hope there will be a lot of new scenes with girls in the next update)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I apologize for my English, I do not speak it so well, therefore this text is translated by Google.

I really like the idea of the game, there are many options for development, which is very good, but ... compared to the author's previous game (Man in the house), the strange behavior of both the main character and the rest of the characters.

In the previous game, we saw the development of both the main character and his relationship, with my mother we had to work, including pretending to be a psychologist, one sister had to be corrupted and on the other we had to pacify pride. The path traveled was visible, and it was great ... here everything is somehow very casual ... without interest to delve into dialogues ...

The game is very good, there are no complaints about the author, but remembering MoH it becomes somehow sad ...
No problem with the language. I´m no native english-speaker, too.

You mustn't forget, the game isn't that far developed yet. The focus initially seems to be on the economic simulation around the hotel. I think everything else will come later. For example, there is still no rendezvous with the guests. A lot will come later, that´s for sure.

Personally, I would like some of the men to have the OPTION to choose apart from the spiry, especially when it comes to room service, not to leave their fingers with them. At least the ones that look good. Because this is really a game that offers itself without it having to be NTR. First of all, nobody is in a relationship. And nobody needs to be „taken away“ either. Everything can be casual and avoidable. So that as soon as the guest turns on one of the girls, the player can then decide whether something will happen or not. And that should of course only be optional (avoidable), so not part of the game story itself. Otherwise the usual screaming will start again. Or you can introduce double rooms and watch the men having sex with their sexy wives.

It's a shame that there is hardly any erotic game where other men are also active but the MC. It's about time that fans of erotic games open up to content with other men. Always only 1 guy, 100 girls, that's kind of boring and worn out. The eternal focus on not admitting other men severely restricts developers. What would films like basic instinct have become, would it have been an erotic game? When finally other men would be tolerated, that would give so many story options. It would greatly enrich the variety of erotic games.

I'm sure at least the female guests can be laid flat sooner or later.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Johnny6 and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
It's a shame that there is hardly any erotic game where other men are also active in the MC. It's about time that fans of erotic games open up to content with other men.
I can only speak for myself (as a dev), but the times I have proposed/discussed this with my patrons, the majority was (very) opposed to this. I can appreciate there are people that enjoy this, but so far it seems to be a (relatively) small group.
And the problem with creating optional niche content is that it takes a lot of time, but doesn't appeal to many players. And I get enough flak for the "lack of content" as it is ;)

Aside from that I personally just don't enjoy that type of content as much as a dev, but I would have no problems with it if I know it would be something a lot of people would like to see (in contrary to some of the requests I get).

I do intend to introduce less "vanilla" content in the final stage, but it will still be in the form of a poll. So I guess the more "mainstream niches" will get the most votes, making that a bit of a contradiction on its own.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I can only speak for myself (as a dev), but the times I have proposed/discussed this with my patrons, the majority was (very) opposed to this. I can appreciate there are people that enjoy this, but so far it seems to be a (relatively) small group.
And the problem with creating optional niche content is that it takes a lot of time, but doesn't appeal to many players. And I get enough flak for the "lack of content" as it is ;)

Aside from that I personally just don't enjoy that type of content as much as a dev, but I would have no problems with it if I know it would be something a lot of people would like to see (in contrary to some of the requests I get).

I do intend to introduce less "vanilla" content in the final stage, but it will still be in the form of a poll. So I guess the more "mainstream niches" will get the most votes, making that a bit of a contradiction on its own.
It's down to it because most erotic consumers, especially in this forum, tend not to be adults, but rather children. They can't bear to indulge another man, but they have no problem with fucking everything theirself, even if it should be a married woman. "If you only give children pudding, they only want pudding. And never get used to real food". And it is the same with erotic games.

There are also enough other groups. For example lovers of: gay, trans/futa, bestialities. There are only a few, too. Okay, I don't like these things either. Others already like them. Does this inevitably mean that they are not allowed to get it? If only all games go after the big crowd, we will soon only have vanilla/harem titles. Always the same thing is boring in the long run. There are different personal tastes. Why shouldn't the offers be too?

Last edited:

Boyanhot

Dec 2, 2019
Am I the only one to have issues starting the game?
whenever I start it up it goes to a loading screen and after that its just a black screen. there is nothing to press its just a black sreen.

is there anything I can do let me know because i cant find the solution.
this is happening since the start i could however play the first release so idk what changed.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Am I the only one to have issues starting the game?
whenever I start it up it goes to a loading screen and after that its just a black screen. there is nothing to press its just a black sreen.

is there anything I can do let me know because i cant find the solution.
this is happening since the start i could however play the first release so idk what changed.
Read installation instructions on OP or use search function. The issue is related to your system - probably missing Visual C++ 2015 (x86).

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
It's down to it because most erotic consumers, especially in this forum, tend not to be adults, but rather children. They can't bear to indulge another man, but they have no problem with fucking everything theirself, even if it should be a married woman. "If you only give children pudding, they only want pudding. And never get used to real food". And it is the same with erotic games.
You make a lot of assumptions. Sexual preferences/fantasies differ, that's all.
But seeing how you compare seeing other men having sex with real food, it's clear you have a very biased view.
Which is fine, but don't expect you can order "real food" at most of the restaurants, if most of their customers won't eat it.

There are also enough other groups. For example lovers of: gay, trans/futa, bestialities. There are only a few, too. Okay, I don't like these things either. Others already like them. Does this inevitably mean that they are not allowed to get it? If only all games go after the big crowd, we will soon only have vanilla/harem titles. Always the same thing is boring in the long run. There are different personal tastes. Why shouldn't the offers be too?
It seems like you missed my point.
It's not about what people are "allowed to get". It's about what works for me as a dev and what I enjoy making (and pays my bills). I couldn't care less if someone (or all the devs in the world for that matter) would like to make a game about bestiality, in fact, if it works for them, I would encourage it.

But it's a bit like asking you: Why don't you paint pictures of giraffes wearing toupees and sell them online?
Are the fans of these kind of paintings not allowed to get them?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No problem with the language. I´m no native english-speaker, too.

You mustn't forget, the game isn't that far developed yet. The focus initially seems to be on the economic simulation around the hotel. I think everything else will come later. For example, there is still no rendezvous with the guests. A lot will come later, that´s for sure.
I think the point addressed by Cool_77 is a bit different. In MotH you had to actively work with the women to advance their respective storylines - tutor Ashley, find some leverage on Veronica, that kind of stuff. Here you are working on improving the hotel and satisfying the guests but all the story advancement happens (after "hotel requirements" are met) with a simple visit to the right place at the right time. Everything the MC does in these meetings is narrated, so players don't really do as much to advance the storyline with specific girls.

There sure are some (very) young people around here, but also many people in their 30s, 40s, even 50s. I belong in the second of these groups. Yet I like my gaming experiences the way I like them, and I don't like "multiplayer games" that much (every preference has its exceptions in specific games of course). It is not a somehow natural progression to develop certain likes and dislikes if only they would try. Many adults still prefer pudding to brussels sprouts, even after trying the "real food" - here I am on the other side, don't like desserts that much, love me some sprouts - but also already did as a teenager.

And similar to what Faerin said: it's great if everybody has their games, and not every kink is balanced in how many cater to it, so some of us have more games to choose from. But that cannot be the responsibility of a single game like MyMa to fix. Apart from that, for this preference you mention, there really are loads of available games (where conversely people ask for it being removed - which also should not happen). Generally speaking, this is a discussion best not to have, since it tends to escalate quickly on these forums.

ChewyT5695

Mar 3, 2018
I must say that this game has really impressed me! It feels like a grind at times but the graphics and content are all amazing. Really enjoying the story and how you need to start from the bottom up and use strategy when handling multiple guests along the way while trying to level up your staff. I do have one question and one comment...

How do I unlock the pool? Maybe I am just having a brain fart but have the study unlocked and the pool is still showing locked lol?! Any help would be appreciated!

As for the comment I love everything about this game and this comment is more of a question/idea I guess but the blowjob scene with Julia in the kitchen is very hot but I feel with how much effort it takes to get there I almost felt a little let down at the finale of it without there being a cumshot scene. Not sure if others would agree but I would have loved once Amber left for you to look down and have the MC still in her mouth post cumshot to see her take it out then swallow. Or if you wanted to make it more of a naughty surprise even have her show MC mouthful then swallow, or even better the MC looks down to see that she had finished him on her face while speaking with Amber.

Just my thoughts but can't give you enough praise for the game. LOVE IT and can't wait for the next update!!

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Hey, don't know if it's been mentioned before, but I found a couple bugs in the last update.

The first was, I think, between the two Anikka quests "Staying in shape." and "Topless?" when I tried visiting her in the sauna.
I got the following error screen:
Screenshot 2021-03-01 142550.png

The second one was a more minor one that happened to me a couple times when I dragged Riley from her previous job back to go make nappy time. The place where her thumbnail used to be got like whited out and her thumbnail got stuck in this weird place. It looked like this:
Screenshot 2021-03-01 150001.png
But the same thing also happened once not when removing her from the restaurant but when removing her from the gym.

Thought I'd mention it.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Hey, don't know if it's been mentioned before, but I found a couple bugs in the last update.

The first was, I think, between the two Anikka quests "Staying in shape." and "Topless?" when I tried visiting her in the sauna.
I got the following error screen:
View attachment 1060413

The second one was a more minor one that happened to me a couple times when I dragged Riley from her previous job back to go make nappy time. The place where her thumbnail used to be got like whited out and her thumbnail got stuck in this weird place. It looked like this:
View attachment 1060415
But the same thing also happened once not when removing her from the restaurant but when removing her from the gym.

Thought I'd mention it.
The first one is a known error, that is already been fixed for next release, but it doesn't break the game

The second one, I have seen that too, it's not only Riley but every girl... but it is so rare and difficult to reproduce that we don't know why it's happening (moreover it doesn't show anything in the logs) so, for now, we don't know how to fix it yet.
As a workaround, you can switch from planning screen to guests or staff panel then switch back to planning screen and the problem is fixed.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I must say that this game has really impressed me! It feels like a grind at times but the graphics and content are all amazing. Really enjoying the story and how you need to start from the bottom up and use strategy when handling multiple guests along the way while trying to level up your staff. I do have one question and one comment...

How do I unlock the pool? Maybe I am just having a brain fart but have the study unlocked and the pool is still showing locked lol?! Any help would be appreciated!

As for the comment I love everything about this game and this comment is more of a question/idea I guess but the blowjob scene with Julia in the kitchen is very hot but I feel with how much effort it takes to get there I almost felt a little let down at the finale of it without there being a cumshot scene. Not sure if others would agree but I would have loved once Amber left for you to look down and have the MC still in her mouth post cumshot to see her take it out then swallow. Or if you wanted to make it more of a naughty surprise even have her show MC mouthful then swallow, or even better the MC looks down to see that she had finished him on her face while speaking with Amber.

Just my thoughts but can't give you enough praise for the game. LOVE IT and can't wait for the next update!!
You can unlock the pool at hotel level 4 like you can see from the picture if you hover the mouse cursor over the pool symbol (on the bottom left corner you see a number, that means the required hotel level to renew the room)
1614615967795.png

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020

Allow me to be the voice of reality.
Equating the fact that I do not want to see other men having sex with someone, or with me, with being a "child" is the height of self-delusion. I make no excuses for my sexual preferences, and my personal kinks, nor do I need to. You, however, seem to think that you have some moral high ground because your personal preference includes other men having sex with women that you are sexually interested. You are woefully incorrect. One's sexual preference is just that, a personal preference of what turns us on. Nothing more, nothing less. It does not speak to one's maturity, one's social status, nor one's particular rung on an mental evolutionary ladder.
Might I suggest that instead of complaining about particular lack of content in this game, you go find a game that has the content that you are seeking, or, failing that, learn to code and make your own game. Complaining that this game doesn't have the particular kink that you are looking for is akin to complaining that a car doesn't have enough cargo room for your needs, but refusing to purchase a truck instead. There ARE other games out there, that have the content that you are looking for. Search them out and leave those of us who are enjoying this game to it.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

You say there are different personal tastes but then you demand a dev makes a game that doesn't cater to their own personal tastes. So you should be able to play the game you want but the dev shouldn't be able to make the game they want?
Don't you see how absurd that is?
These aren't widgets or dodads that are rotely produced en masse for a profit. They are creative products that require a certain amount of passion for what's being produced or they are going to suck

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes