Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Hint: DEV REQUEST. When you click on the game icon, it would be desirable to choose to play in full screen or window mode. Just because that fucking Unity doesn't understand anything at 3440x1440 resolution but scales it wrong. At that time, you will not be able to use any of the buttons you requested initially. This is one reason why I hate this fucking Unity, it's stiff as a crowbar and not as flexible as Rempy.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
When she goes off the screen click the play icon in the bottom right corner of the screen and you will be presented with another screen the explore option is there
I tried! When I click on play icon the advise shows up again. Idk what to do. Maybe it's a bug?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I tried! When I click on play icon the advise shows up again. Idk what to do. Maybe it's a bug?
Thank you for reporting this, this is indeed a bug.
It occurs when you save on the activity screen during the first or second time there (the tutorial will get stuck).
For now you can bypass this by saving on the planning screen only.

This has been fixed for the next update.

sam00spade

Mar 3, 2019
Should have waited to release this game, but I figured v0.0.5 would have SOME playable content. This game wasn't thought out very well. It seems it's designed to lose! The girls only get tired. You gain (and lose) the same amount in house keeping. So, you continue to manage housekeeping until the girls are too tired, then the % drops. It's a cycle you can't win! You can't work yourself, you can't do anything!!!! Having said that "check back in 6 months" because all the content is a dead end!

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
this is the first game that i don't know how to play need some help just a crazy request just how to play this game?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Should have waited to release this game, but I figured v0.0.5 would have SOME playable content. This game wasn't thought out very well. It seems it's designed to lose! The girls only get tired. You gain (and lose) the same amount in house keeping. So, you continue to manage housekeeping until the girls are too tired, then the % drops. It's a cycle you can't win! You can't work yourself, you can't do anything!!!! Having said that "check back in 6 months" because all the content is a dead end!
can you tell me how to pass the lobby i stuck there in first play want to try bad this game anyway

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
I think the developers release games to make money. Even if they don't make sense, I will always find someone who pays 20$

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Instantly knew this is Faerin's game only by seeing the picture.
How ? ... the facial expression. I named it "minus 0,1" facial expression.

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
stuck in the tutorial, I bought my first upgrade (lobby) then the mother said to return to the planning screen. There's nothing I can do at that point. all available options bring back the mother telling me to return to the planning screen, and I can't click the hammer in the bottom left (it does nothing) which I assume is the planning screen

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
stuck in the tutorial, I bought my first upgrade (lobby) then the mother said to return to the planning screen. There's nothing I can do at that point. all available options bring back the mother telling me to return to the planning screen, and I can't click the hammer in the bottom left (it does nothing) which I assume is the planning screen
At any time during your gameplay, did you save outside of the planning screen then go back to that save at another time? Or have you overwritten the files from an earlier version or transferred an old save to the latest version?

Any of those would cause that problem.

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
At any time during your gameplay, did you save outside of the planning screen then go back to that save at another time? Or have you overwritten the files from an earlier version or transferred an old save to the latest version?

Any of those would cause that problem.
I have never saved, it was my first time playing.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have never saved, it was my first time playing.
Ok, thank you for letting me know. That's definitely a bug. I'll pass this info along to Faerin.

Edit:
Just for the record though, clicking that button on the lower left isn't going to take you anywhere. I've attached a screenshot of the 3 buttons on the right that are the most important buttons (aside from the "Play" button on the lower right) that you will be using throughout your playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
Ok, thank you for letting me know. That's definitely a bug. I'll pass this info along to Faerin.
I have the exact same problem... I deleted the previous version completely and restarted v5 fresh.

*Update* Just figured it out... I assumed the hammer was the correct icon.... I tried clicking on everything else and the correct place is the top right of the screen. The tutorial should probably be a bit clearer regarding the next step as a suggestion :)

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have the exact same problem... I deleted the previous version completely and restarted v5 fresh.
Ok, if you're using (or trying to use) the button on the lower left of the screen, it won't do anything or take you anywhere. The buttons on the right are the ones you'll be using a majority of the time in the hotel. I've edited my reply above to include a screenshot of the planing screen and what the 3 main buttons (center-right) will do if that helps you.

Now, when you started a fresh game, by chance did you delete the "Faerin Games" folder from AppData\LocalLow as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just after the sister joins the team the very next day the game just freezes up and I had to alt tab out to close the game.
The only time I saved was when the game said I should.

First time downloading and play this VN/game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just after the sister joins the team the very next day the game just freezes up and I had to alt tab out to close the game.
The only time I saved was when the game said I should.

First time downloading and play this VN/game.
Side note, alt+F4 should also close the window if you get stuck, or alt+enter if you want to get out of full-screen to close it with the X.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes