Nihil30

Feb 13, 2018
I'm also only getting a black screen and text. Clean install of the game (MotH previously worked), I did a clean install of the latest nvidia drivers, tried running both on the nvidia 940M and integrated GPU, no dice.

Edit: Need to install MS Visual C++ 2015 x86 Redist

Last edited:

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Outstanding. It would be best erotic tycoon ever, considering the dev's experience in the prev. game.

Reactions: Faerin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
you will have to wait for nudity scenes. Probably 2 years like in AWAM:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL:
That is a bad comparison.
1. L&P has no experience in game developing before AWAM; Faerin on the other hand developed a few games before he started to work on MotH.
2. Faerin has a semi-compleded popular adult game (MotH) in his portfolio; L&P still works on his first game - so far not much sex.
3. Faerin actually focus on game mechanics; L&P on slow-story progress with a few choices.
4. MotH had more sex scenes in his second year of development as AWAM does.
5. Faerin release more updates per year as L&P.

Do I expect sex in v.0.0.6? - No! After setting up the game mechanic the story needs more progress; relationships needs to be established...

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I can not go to the lobby at starting game. I am clicking in all icons but nothing happen
Anybody could help me?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
god damn it. the thumbnail show a pretty cute and hot young chick and a really sexy milf i would like to fuck (even i am not the biggest milf fan) but i really hoped according to the pics i could play both. like two parallel stories, told from different angles or something.
but looking into the tag list i see - again - male protagonist... -.- can i at least play the dad or grandpa or something? and not the spoiled, young, good looking boyfriend or brother? (but according to the shown pics the mc might be the young, good looking brother... sigh)

Last edited:

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
It promises to be very interesting, a nice idea for the plot and for graphic design, although I'm not a fan of unity. I miss the back roll option the most. To fully feel and appreciate the possibilities of this game you will have to wait for much more more updates. Good work :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: Faerin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
although I'm not a fan of unity. I miss the back roll option the most.
Nothing to do with Unity. Unity-based game can have dialogue rollback as well. However, MwM isn't a Visual novel where you easily can rollback as much as you like. The game as many different stats running in the background which you can't reverse. Further, I think Faerin is going to add a "history" function for dialogues same as he did in MotH.

Game freezes for me at the "Warning" screen, no error noted in the "Player.log"
Delete your Faerin folder in "AppData/locallow..../" and try it again.

Reactions: Bakkis15 and Faerin

jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
0.05 excellent demo but i will assist game after he progress a real advacement , maybe after version 1.00

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes