larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Wish i could play on diferent engine cant see screen characters :(
This sucks :cry: i updated drivers same
Join us here and we can help get the game working for you, but we can't help without any infornation

ericson

Feb 10, 2017
Very cool and I say promising to be together with the top games, just do not be discouraged by anything, good and bad reviews will always exist more keep the focus - believe it.
;)

Reactions: fz and Faerin

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Looking at the file, I suspect it's FMOD that's the culprit. Try disabling that before loading MwM and that should resolve the problem.
Thanks for the answer. Next question is then; where can I find FMOD to disable it?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thanks for the answer. Next question is then; where can I find FMOD to disable it?
If you are using Windows 10 right-click on the Windows icon in your task bar and select Task Manager, when that opens up go into it and select start up and see if it's in there if it is right click on it and select disable

Reactions: Bakkis15

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
It keeps freezing on day 1 after you give Diane her room service (didn't do this in the previous version)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You're welcome! :)

I would check in Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Sound, video and game controllers. There may be an FMOD device which you can right click on and disable.

Or, if you're not using the audio application for gaming, go into Control Panel >> Programs and Features. You should be able to uninstall it from there.

Another option would be to disable it from the Services snap-in.

In the search/Run box, type: services.msc

Scroll down the list and see if you can find a service for FMOD (or any references to it). Double click the items(s) found, click "Stop" (to stop the service), then in the "Startup type:" drop down, select "Disable" and apply the change(s). You may need to restart your computer afterwards.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone upload CGs? Would check them myself, but i don't know how, i was using asset studio and with that i can usually check textures, but in case of this game there a few for now and i know there was more since i saw pics from 0.3 that someone uploaded.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
My beloved dev Faerin's work is seems great again, let me know after 2 or 3 updates please!!

Reactions: fz

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Well after rebooting my PC a couple of times and looking for any entry for FMOD, none found, the game seems to work fine. Thank you for your suggestions, they will be stored away, if anything like this happens again and then maybe I don't have to trouble you for help

Reactions: larry5168 and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well after rebooting my PC a couple of times and looking for any entry for FMOD, none found, the game seems to work fine. Thank you for your suggestions, they will be stored away, if anything like this happens again and then maybe I don't have to trouble you for help
Awesome! Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: Bakkis15
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes