Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok, prove the fact then "dipshit". Get me the poll results
I'm too busy at the moment doing technical/game support since I work with Faerin to bother shoving facts down your throat, dim bulb. Maybe when I'm not busy, if I decide to respond at all.. Might be a while though. I'd pack a lunch.

Reactions: larry5168

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nice fake poll
The idea that other people have diffetent prefences than you isn't able to penetrate your mind, is it?

And even if most people preferred Julia and/or Amber, there can be good reasons not to vote for them.

But with all of your behavior and "is true!" and making up of numbers, I wonder whether you aren't by any chance too young to play this game anyway.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
If you need something new to discuss, I have a question that I have been wondering about. Is there another wing or level for staff rooms because I doubt the quest would be happy with the staff sleeping on level 2 with them.
Screenshot (12).png
8 empty rooms, spots for 8 staff members, and the MC, so if there isn't a "staff wing", who gets to double up?

Reactions: offset8

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Great minds think alike!

(Okay, that's easier with some factual question like here, but still nice)
lol 2nd time it's happened today! There was a 4th reply, each time, but I deleted when I saw the others! :ROFLMAO:
I'll let The Triumvirate handle it... :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
As it stands, there are 8 including the MC.
When the new girl arrives (Hana's sister??), I'm sure Kay won't mind sharing her room! ;)
Wait wait wait! Why new girl?? What if come some nice looking Guy? This option shall create numberless new possibilities, Isn`t it? In that case, Faerin can do what ever he wants. :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Wait wait wait! Why new girl?? What if come some nice looking Guy? This option shall create numberless new possibilities, Isn`t it? In that case, Faerin can do what ever he wants. :)
lol I've seen 3 other guys in the game, not including dead Father. They all have jobs: Bartender, Sheriff & Richard.
Nothing to say a guy couldn't be added, but we have had a girl specifically referred to.
I know we've not seen Hana's sister, yet, but we know that she's coming....
Nothing new for the mom in several updates?
As was said 1 page back, Mother & Sister were much further progressed than all other girls, so other girls are currently catching up some.

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderkiss321
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes