Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have the weirdest bug for like forever...
I just can't seem to advance the progress with Julia, The first kitchen event where I'm supposed to "check on her when she's assigned to the kitchen" just NEVER happens!
The bug appeared few versions ago, and I hoped it would get resolved somehow. But it didn't!
Can someone please share with me a save, past this "event"?
Or is there any "cheat" or somewhere in the files I can set the progress level with Julia?
I love the game help me o_O

View attachment 1106674
Each of the tier items for the girls need to be done in order. So you need to do the first in order to do the second event.

Reactions: MaxF95Zone

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I have the weirdest bug for like forever...
I just can't seem to advance the progress with Julia, The first kitchen event where I'm supposed to "check on her when she's assigned to the kitchen" just NEVER happens!
The bug appeared few versions ago, and I hoped it would get resolved somehow. But it didn't!
Can someone please share with me a save, past this "event"?
Or is there any "cheat" or somewhere in the files I can set the progress level with Julia?
I love the game help me o_O

View attachment 1106674
You haven't done the first event which is in the lobby yet, so you can't trigger the 2nd event

Reactions: MaxF95Zone

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
"Invisible" Annika's ring issue could be fixed within next update :illuminati:
but now found a new bug with Kay :oops: she's unable to take any room
even with energy bar being full; compressed saves attached (Day 179).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Erm...why did Mc encourage lesbian staff to chase after the mom?
Just for the record: bisexual, not lesbian.

It's not operating at but a deficit amount. I'll give you a short 7 day example. Like I said in the beginning, you start out using your own money of 50k. Which is fine but you do not truly make a profit until you are not operating on you initial money. So:

Day 1 -50k Lobby -7,200 Kitchen -18,500 Day 2 Housekeeping -3,950 Day 3 Bar -16,200

This come to -90,250 with 1 guest staying at 4k for 2 nights and 1 staff at -250 gives you a daily deficit of -12,357
This is the first 7 days of the game. Figures will be different pending the version your playing. The principle is the same.
In time you will recoup your investment and be purely operating on Manor profit. As I stated, it all depends how you choose to play and I chose to play it as real. The game doesn't do this so I created a spreadsheet of all expenses & income.

In my openion, the game should have a bank (if nothing else a bank icon where you borrow money) instead of a money cheat. After all it is suppose to be a simulator game. Thank you
Two things:

First, as whichone pointed out, you cannot add the costs to the loan. You start out with $50,000 in hand and a $50,000 loan. So basically you could pay back the loan - but then have no money to run the hotel. Only when you start paying money on things you start accumulating a debt putting you in the red if you compare what you have and what you owe. At the start you have $0 - you have 50k, you owe 50k - not a minus.

Second, you are mixing one time payments (investments) with regular payments (recurrent, actually divided into personnel and other recurrent like electricity, but since this game only features staff as of now, let's keep it simple).

Investments are a one time thing (often to be renewed after a couple years) and does not feature in your regular cost except for depreciation (which does not happen in this game). So while you may have significantly less money at the end of week 1 than when starting it, that is not a running deficit. For that what's imprtant are only the costs directly related to week 1 - staff costs.

Assume you were earning $3,000 per month, and need $1,500 for your living expenses (rent, food, clothing) and another $500 for luxuries (gym membership, movies, travels). Now you decide to buy a new car for $10,000. So you ran a deficit of $9,000 this month - but you're still financially stable since you regularily earn $1,000 more than you spend and do not buy a car every month.

Similar here: once you have the lobby, you have it. The $7,200 are not going to be spent again. So while it may seem like $7,200/week in the first week, after some time of playing it diminishes. Right now, the lobby cost me around $230/week if calculated this way, and it will go down and down even more.

And the game treats all of this as real (accounting for simplifications like "no electricity bill" etc.). Which doesn't mean that a bank would be out of place, and if I understood correctly Faerin is planning it, not least for story elements including the loan. But there is no problem with the maths/economics. And it's pretty normal, too: every new business must start by investing.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Why do developers constantly ignore the main girls who literally generated the hype for your game in the first place and then prioritize these literal who generic nobodies that he added 6 updates into release.

The last sister update was 3.3 something and the last mom update was literally 2.9 or some shit. We're now on 4.3

What the fuck gives lmfao, ever developer ends up doing this. It's getting to the point where I drop any promising game 3 updates in. The only developer to handle this correctly is the developer of DIK.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Why do developers constantly ignore the main girls who literally generated the hype for your game in the first place and then prioritize these literal who generic nobodies that he added 6 updates into release.

The last sister update was 3.3 something and the last mom update was literally 2.9 or some shit. We're now on 4.3

What the fuck gives lmfao
Agreed. I play it for the core characters. I get the need to fill out the game with more content, but it gets boring. Summertime Saga is deeply suffering from this too. They haven’t touched the core characters in what I think is years. Game got boring af.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

What the fuck gives lmfao
All of the girls who aren't at level 4 in their tier events are getting them added in before the manor goes up to 5. Aside from that, it's the patrons who vote on what happens next and Faerin goes by what wins in the polls.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020

What the fuck gives lmfao, ever developer ends up doing this. It's getting to the point where I drop any promising game 3 updates in. The only developer to handle this correctly is the developer of DIK.
Being a DIK?

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
All of the girls who aren't at level 4 in their tier events are getting them added in before the manor goes up to 5. Aside from that, it's the patrons who vote on what happens next and Faerin goes by what wins in the polls.
Are there any poll results because I just find it hard to believe that the random girls who I don't even remember their names consistently outscore the main girls

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
"Invisible" Annika's ring issue could be fixed within next update :illuminati:
but now found a new bug with Kay :oops: she's unable to take any room
even with energy bar being full; compressed saves attached (Day 179).
Your Kay isn't full of energy, she has 0 energy. She is forced to sleep and you see 100 energy point because you have set her The Sleeping Beauty card which restores all the energy bar for next shift.
And again for Annika's ring, it's not a bug. It's grayed out which mean that you haven't the ring anymore.
Those panels show every items or cards in the game, the grayed out aren't available.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Hello, anyone knows if sister is a virgin? Was it stated anywhere? (virgin -little- sister is one of my biggest kinks so I prefer to know beforehand to not be dissapointed)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

The goal of this is a finished game where all content should be there, and for multiple "logistic" reasons it makes sense spreading it out if nothing special is happening. I get that many may have Julia and/or Amber as main LIs but first: not everybody has the same and not everybody sees them as "generic nobodies" (which, if I had to choose one, I would place on Julia, since to me she's not too removed from the typical mother in these games. Note: I don't say it, but if I had to choose one), see results of patreon polls, and second: if you are only interested in specific content but not the whole game, then that is understandable, but then you have to accept that not every update is for you, because there still is a whole game to create.

Also your way of counting is quite disingenious, the mixing of "counted updates" with "version numbers" is used to give some impression that does not hold up. Especially since the version numbers are not going up at a constant speed.

I get it, you like Julia, and the first few months she raced ahead and you hoped she would continue to race. But this is not a Julia game. Of course it is nothing to be ashamed off to not like this fact, but the thing is that it was obvious from the start that it wouldn't go on like this. And now you got two choices: play the game you like (as you claimed there is only one) and ignore the others, or stay with the others but do not treat your own "I want ice cream every day for lunch mommy" approach as something that applies to everybody, and try to think and understand that certain things will happen even if you do not like them. Like other girls than your favorite LI getting content.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes