Do you use any of the following software:

°Nahimic
°FMOD
°Citrix
°Strix
°Aegis 3
°Sonic Studio 2
°RivaTuner Statistics Server
°Apple/Quicktime products (including "Bonjour")
I searched from windows bar and control panel, could only find Bonjour from the above list. I uninstalled it and tried to open the .exe. Didn't work. This tends to happen to most Unity based games for me, a year ago they used to work.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Why do developers constantly ignore the main girls who literally generated the hype for your game in the first place and then prioritize these literal who generic nobodies that he added 6 updates into release.

The last sister update was 3.3 something and the last mom update was literally 2.9 or some shit. We're now on 4.3

What the fuck gives lmfao, ever developer ends up doing this. It's getting to the point where I drop any promising game 3 updates in. The only developer to handle this correctly is the developer of DIK.
The Patrons on Patreon voted pretty convincingly to not continue the Mom/Sister storylines until the other girls are brought up to Level 4, which is where the Mom/Sister are currently. It wasn't even a close vote.

Reactions: Faerin and LTT82

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Are there any poll results because I just find it hard to believe that the random girls who I don't even remember their names consistently outscore the main girls
Progress with Mother and Sister is already ahead of all of the other girls.
All you're seeing here is some balancing, bringing the others up to the same progress points.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I searched from windows bar and control panel, could only find Bonjour from the above list. I uninstalled it and tried to open the .exe. Didn't work. This tends to happen to most Unity based games for me, a year ago they used to work.
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?

Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or you can use the Windows + R keys, type %appdata%, then go back one folder and you will see "LocalLow".

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?

Look in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Or you can use the Windows + R keys, type %appdata%, then go back one folder and you will see "LocalLow".
Here you go. Thanks by the way for spending time to help on this.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
So it was a baseless claim, got it
Here are the poll results from the last poll on the Patreon. This is the poll that determined what would come out this update. Multiple choices were allowed in the poll.

Riley tier 4: 32
Kay tier 3/4: 57
Laura tier 4: 40
Anikka tier 3/4: 28
Hana tier 1 & 2: 94
Tier 4 for all the girls first.: 419
Tier 5 for Julia/Amber first.: 105
So since the Tier 4 for all girls first option won against Tier 5 for Julia/Amber first, Hana and Kay were worked on next. After this what's needed is Riley and Laura tier 4 and Hana and Annika tiers 3 and 4. That's maybe two months out to finish those girls up, then it's Julia and Amber and Tier 5.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So since the Tier 4 for all girls first option won against Tier 5 for Julia/Amber first, Hana and Kay were worked on next. After this what's needed is Riley and Laura tier 4 and Hana and Annika tiers 3 and 4. That's maybe two months out to finish those girls up, then it's Julia and Amber and Tier 5.
lol why let facts get in the way of a good argument? :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Facts? Who needs facts when people can just pull whatever sounds good out of their ass, sling it at a wall to see if it sticks? Our new chew toy seems to be of the belief that "alternative facts" are much better than real facts. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"I'm not interested in facts, I find they tend to cloud my judgement.
I prefer to rely on instinct & blind prejudice." :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here you go. Thanks by the way for spending time to help on this.
You're welcome. :)

After looking at the log, I'm seeing a program that I think may be causing conflicts with your game, although we've not ran into it before and this is a first we've heard about it..

So what I would like for you to try, if you don't mind, is disable or exit out of Portrait Displays/Pivot Software and then try launching the game again. Please let me know whether or not that worked and if you could, provide another player log if that didn't work?

Last edited:

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys ! I don't really know if it already happened or not, but when I try to run this game, I only get a black screen instead of the pictures. I got the texts and everthing but none of the pictures appear since the second update. The first update worked just fine, but since then, nothing... I tried to update my drivers and all this shit, but nothing works. Do you have any idea of what could be wrong ?

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Facts? Who needs facts when people can just pull whatever sounds good out of their ass, sling it at a wall to see if it sticks? Our new chew toy seems to be of the belief that "alternative facts" are much better than real facts. :ROFLMAO:
Here are the poll results from the last poll on the Patreon. This is the poll that determined what would come out this update. Multiple choices were allowed in the poll.

Nice fake poll

Julia tier 5: 67
Amber tier 5: 35
Riley tier 4: 32
Kay tier 3/4: 57
Laura tier 4: 40
Anikka tier 3/4: 28
Hana tier 1 & 2: 12

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi guys ! I don't really know if it already happened or not, but when I try to run this game, I only get a black screen instead of the pictures. I got the texts and everthing but none of the pictures appear since the second update. The first update worked just fine, but since then, nothing... I tried to update my drivers and all this shit, but nothing works. Do you have any idea of what could be wrong ?
There is a fix for this problem in the OP (first post of this thread)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes