larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have a bug in the lobby, just time loop again and again, and where is my save file when i DL the new update?
Could you also provide us with a player log you will find it here

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Player.log
Press Windows+r and type %appdata% to access your AppData folder

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Is there a way to cheat here? The save editor just shows a bunch of shit and i don't want to download the mod.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is there a way to cheat here? The save editor just shows a bunch of shit and i don't want to download the mod.
Personally, I'd advise against it, anyway.
You may well end up missing content or getting the game stuck, if you do cheat.
Bumping your cash won't hurt, but pushing girl's or hotel's progress levels will.

Reactions: moi69 and larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Personally, I'd advise against it, anyway.
You may well end up missing content or getting the game stuck, if you do cheat.
Bumping your cash won't hurt, but pushing girl's progress levels will.
*whispers* You shoulda said "left, left, right, right, up, down, A, B". :p

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Could you also provide us with a player log you will find it here

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\Player.log
Press Windows+r and type %appdata% to access your AppData folder
I'm saying, if I DL the new update, my previous file is gone, and I have to repeat everything again.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm saying, if I DL the new update, my previous file is gone, and I have to repeat everything again.
Your previous file is only gone, if you deleted it.
If you deleted it, then your saves will be gone and you will have to start from the beginning.
If you still have it, go to the old game folder. Inside will be a folder called "profile".
Cut that folder from the old version and paste it to the new game folder, once extracted.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
No, you can download the update, extract it to a new folder and then copy your profile folder over from the previous version and start where you left off
But you also mentioned time looping for you which is why I asked for the player log

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Your previous file is only gone, if you deleted it.
If you deleted it, then your saves will be gone and you will have to start from the beginning.
If you still have it, go to the old game folder. Inside will be a folder called "profile".
Cut that folder from the old version and paste it to the new game folder, once extracted.
No, you can download the update, extract it to a new folder and then copy your profile folder over from the previous version and start where you left off
But you also mentioned time looping for you which is why I asked for the player log
Cartageno Where's your reply we need it in triplicate :D
You're letting the side down :p

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
*whispers* You shoulda said "left, left, right, right, up, down, A, B". :p
What if I told you that one game on here actually used that as a cheat code - and there were many questions where the "A" and "B" are on a PC keyboard ...

Cartageno Where's your reply we need it in triplicate :D
You're letting the side down :p
Whoopsie daisy. Maybe we can ask some mod to delete everything after so I can chime in and it seems as if I wasn't absent?

Edit: fixed a grammar mistake

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168 and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What if I tell you that one game on here actually used that as a cheat code - and there were many questions where the "A" and "B" are on a PC keyboard ...
I'd say that I can believe that from what I've seen on here. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes