Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for the update Faerin & 'guys'.
I have been thinking, is there (at the moment) a more efficient 'card distribution' than the one attached?
View attachment 1107134
If you can keep that one up it's fine. However, when having the nun as well with competing demands (like sauna and gym), I think you will still have to switch around. Also with lower level (i. e. one or two stars) guests I find it way more convenient to use some energy cards (does not lose or loses fewer points/will recover more points). But in the end, what works will work, so if you're happy with it, go with it.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Cartageno and whichone thanks for the laugh tonight it's been a relief to know that some out there enjoy the game and can actually have a laugh while doing so, rather than tell the world that they don't want to play it as if anyone cares
I'm off to bed, so for all of you who were waiting to ask a question
One down two to go :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Cartageno and whichone thanks for the laugh tonight it's been a relief to know that some out there enjoy the game and can actually have a laugh while doing so, rather than tell the world that they don't want to play it as if anyone cares
lol take it easy mate, ditto!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Have a relaxing night and don't dream of patreon polls switching numbers ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
can someone help me where is the gamedir located i wanted to put the mod cheat
Where did you install the game?
Go to that drive/folder and you'll see a folder titled "Mystwood Manor v0.4.3".
That is the game directory.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2018
Hey Folks!
I'm accountering a bug that block my progression.
Every one in a while, I'm stuck in conversations without being able to pass to the next text or end the scene. The game isn't freese (ESC respond), but I just can't "click forward" to pass the text (tried all the keyboard). When I reload a save, that mostly resolves it.
But I have this problem systematicly with the scene of Julias last level 4 mission (Explore by night) and same with Sis. Reloaded the saves dozens of time and still stuck. How to resolve this kind of problem ?

heredur

Apr 26, 2020
do I need to download a program for the animations to work? and if there are, could you give me the link

4.00 star(s) 251 Votes