Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The firewall is due to Unity. Unity always tries to send 'anonymous' data back to it's servers. the warning can be safely blocked/ignored.
That is correct. However, as I was pointing out, aside from AV products detecting a false-positive and thereby preventing the game to load, software firewalls can do the same thing, which leads to a black screen as well.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
u will post this on his/her/other patreon page
I'm not sure what you mean. I'm one of the guys on Faerin's team and without any information at all to go by, other than "it's full of bugs" doesn't help me to determine a course of action you can take to correct the problem, and if it's serious enough that it's game-breaking, Faerin would need to know to build another hotfix or correct the problem for the next update.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
This release is full of bugs :coffee:
I love this you come on here, tell everyone it's full of bugs yet don't specify what bugs or where you encountered them.
We can't fix it if we don't know what's broken.
But no it's just full of bugs. What are they?

u will post this on his/her/other patreon page
Then you post this why? Don't you want to share with anyone what you've found? Or would you like to remain anonymous? Or is it really you haven't found anything? I know there are bugs we missed, possibly a lot of them, we can't test for everything as we all play the game differently, but to fix something you need to know what's broken first.
If you have a problem with the game we are happy to help, are you sure the game isn't broken and not your PC. as we have helped thousands of people who told us MOTH was bugged only to find out it wasn't the game just that they hadn't kept their rigs updated

Zod759

Apr 8, 2018
I just started the new game and on the left side, it displays 1 Guest but I don't have any guest. I am not sure this is a bug
or not.

Untitled.png

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It's hard to believe that the changelog lists 4 previous versions for this game. It's so skeletal!

I only ever get the Nun as a guest, and when I unlocked the second bedroom the second guest I got was the nun again!

There seems to be no sexy content yet either.

But my big complaint is that the UI is JUST SO SLOW. I'm barely starting out here and it takes for-freaking-ever to get through each day with all of the menu transitions and having to slowly click through each dialog (with no rollback!) so I can answer the question correctly. I even tried going to the options and turning down the text delay to 0 but it didn't help. For a game that promises a high level of grind this is the kiss of death. I can't imagine how long each phase is going to be when you have a dozen staff and guests all going through their little scenes that you have to read carefully and then watch that bar SLOOOWLY fill up. This is too much busywork to do 4 times a day.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
It's hard to believe that the changelog lists 4 previous versions for this game. It's so skeletal!

I only ever get the Nun as a guest, and when I unlocked the second bedroom the second guest I got was the nun again!

There seems to be no sexy content yet either.

But my big complaint is that the UI is JUST SO SLOW. I'm barely starting out here and it takes for-freaking-ever to get through each day with all of the menu transitions and having to slowly click through each dialog (with no rollback!) so I can answer the question correctly. I even tried going to the options and turning down the text delay to 0 but it didn't help. For a game that promises a high level of grind this is the kiss of death. I can't imagine how long each phase is going to be when you have a dozen staff and guests all going through their little scenes that you have to read carefully and then watch that bar SLOOOWLY fill up. This is too much busywork to do 4 times a day.
The slow transitions make this game completely unplayable. Should be a priority to fix that.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
This new version doesn't seem all that different to 0.0.4 to me. I'm still basically just following the tutorial and then repeating a guest to grind for money and points I can't really use. I only ever get the nun (Nora Walsh) and I should have had enough points for a new card 2 stays ago but my destiny intake seems to have stopped. I can't get the time off scenes for either girl no matter what I do. The other 3 scenes for the mother are pretty lackluster as the only content available in the game.

P.S. Don't bother trying to be nice to Amber by just having her call you by name. The text still plays as if you demanded she call you "Sir" or something similar.

I just started the new game and on the left side, it displays 1 Guest but I don't have any guest. I am not sure this is a bug
or not.

View attachment 632000
That's the number of guests you can have. When you get one their portrait will show up there.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
or not.

View attachment 632000
No, that's not a bug. If you were to renovate a second room, a second box will appear underneath the first one with a number 2 in it. So right now, you can only support one guest.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes