Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
nice game - just i can't figure out how (where/when) to trigger Ambers event "a quick break"

any hints?
after checking everything, and after the bar scene, i open up her progress, clicked on the circle with the question mark in the middle and it played out the bar scene, so yeah i can say, get the bar, put her to work there and check up on her, even though the circle with the question mark in the middle stay the same, it is the scene for her progress

Trab2

Mar 9, 2019
Error in version v.0.1.0b. If at the end of 2 days of Nora Walshs stay Julia will be in the Lobby, then the nun appears as for the first time and does not pay for food and accommodation. In version v.0.1.0, everyone paid regularly)) Avoid this error if in the morning for 3 days no one is in Lobby

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
After blocking the game with the firewall, when the time switch from afternoon to evening the game freezes. Happen to someone else?

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
the game has potential but its buggy and grinder as fuck, day 22 and some guest will stay longer than expected.... my card level doesn't go up even thou I'm maxed.... no hint no nothing... not sure how to unlock the only "scene" with the sister..... maybe in a couple of years this will be good but for now no, there are no "lewds" scenes yet... you are pretty much-playing hotel management at this point.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
now im stuck in a bug nice!! with sister nora... there is no back bottom or anythimg
Hide the text box and press control.

Well had a quick look at game and considering most work has been done on game mechanics not too bad. :) Too grindy at this moment though to earn enough money, open all and extra room and then also manage energy. Guess you will need more cards for that and other events not yet in game to balance that better.

The one thing that was a bit annoying, also because clicks were bit slow even at speed on 0 sec, was that you had to wait every time till nun said what she wanted to eat. Can guess that will get a bit boring with seven guests to go through every time. Maybe something where if the girl servicing her is high enough level they automatically select the right answer? Further no bugs except the already mentioned one where you could get stuck in a loop if used ctrl and guessed wrong meal. :p

Reactions: larry5168

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
demo version 32 not a game ! bug bug bug ! i will try again in 3-4 years ! when game put mom with 10 energy she can work but when i need to put her somewhere with 50 energy she don`t have enough !!!!!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi, this game has a future! Nice art, interface and plot! But the tutorial part is kind of boring, i still can't believe i'll have to talk with the constructor guy everytime i want to build a room improvement.

Btw, my first client (woman) has blank screens for her avatars and bust pics. Is it a bug or a placeholder?

Tks
What version are you playing because the latest is 0.1.0c

Last edited:

Hiotori

Jul 3, 2019
Like this so far, there will always be issues with new games i for one am looking forward to furter updates;-)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I noticed that many popular DEV made a very big positive impression about their first game but mess up their second game after the success of their first game like Novel, Lewdlab etc and sadly same goes with Faerin, Man of the House can't be compared to this

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes