goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If I didn't know any better I'd think that you were trolling ;)
Because making a statement like that without even having played MwM (which is what we are talking about here) is...a bit weird I would say.

Anyway, everyone can have their opinion of course.
I just felt the urge to clarify my point of view for those that would like to read it.

We can agree to disagree.
I'm OK with agreeing to disagree. Which is why I don't usually post on this.

But...I've read the thread from page 1! And read the changelogs! And haven't bugged you for a Mac port ONCE! :p

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I'm OK with agreeing to disagree. Which is why I don't usually post on this.

But...I've read the thread from page 1! And read the changelogs! And haven't bugged you for a Mac port ONCE! :p
Oh, there will be one, eventually...
It's just that only 1-1.5% of the MotH players was on a Mac, so it just doesn't have a high priorty for me (sorry Mac users).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What the hell happen.
First guest loses her pic and you get half of the screen of white. (She looked good last update.)
First guest orders something healthy and all there is nothing by high card food and you waste your time on.
What happen to the food from last build, you had 3 good choices to choose from but now I never heard of 1 and the other 2 are high card and you lose points with all 3.

Oh well I guess I will come back after several updates because its just a waste of time now.

Reactions: madmit

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
First: so, what the hell is this "a quick break" Amber event? what am I supposed to do?

Secondly, just a few things:

1) it is too damn slow: I don't want to see that damn wheel clock and wait for 5 seconds. There's too damn "grind" and almost no events, so I want quick reactions;

2) where is the sex?

3) too many months and still no content: that's no good, man.

4) sorry, but the game is so boring.

Trab2

Mar 9, 2019
Of course, I understand about all sorts of difficulties in writing games, and I always treat all sorts of problems with understanding. But one thing I can’t understand, why you do not have a connection with the old saves? Once again you have made a small change and start all over again from the beginning. If you posted a game for testing, you need to indicate this. People are trying to play))) I had enough 2 times of torment and having opened the next version, seeing that you can’t continue, I didn’t want to continue. The game is well conceived, the quality is also up to par. But here's how many fans you have with this approach. Sorry for my google english.

Reactions: Hammer120

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
This game is very boring and tiring. It's very boring to play it. MotH was much more dynamic. Things flowed more easily and normally. This game should be good for those seeking a hotel simulator, but for those seeking a game with plot and relationships, I do not indicate. Maybe when there is a possibility of not having to manage the hotel.
Now speaking of Faerin's programming skills, there's nothing to say. It's really amazing, I hope to program like this someday.

Reactions: Hammer120

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Are you using Win 10?
I have 2 gaming PCs running Win 10 (i5/gtx1070 and an i9/rtx2070) both have 1920x1080 as the default setting (have never changed either). In fullscreen mode the game runs perfectly with no clipping of the UI.
I know that does not help - but if you are running Win 10 is it possible that you have changed (even inadvertently) the factory settings?
Factory settings? I am running Windows 10. I have two monitors. One is 3440x1440. The other is 1080x1920 (portrait). This is the only Unity game I have ever had trouble with.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Looks like the bug with the guests was fixed so we get more than just the nun now, but there's still a few others that haven't been cleared out:

1) when delivering the wrong food to the nun, it hangs on the "gained 10 xp" dialog box

2) when checking on the julia when she's in the lobby, it can hang while looking at an empty desk

3) when renovating the restaurant, amber's dialog where she notices you fixed it up doesn't trigger right away as it should. can come back later to upgrade it on a different day and it triggers then.

not a bug, but a feature i'm going to really look forward too that I miss from MotH is the dialog history screen. I keep getting caught trying to skip over old content and miss the line about what type of food a guest wants.

I'm also getting some pretty obvious hints that the sister is going to once again be the brat that secretly enjoys being a submissive.

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Factory settings? I am running Windows 10. I have two monitors. One is 3440x1440. The other is 1080x1920 (portrait). This is the only Unity game I have ever had trouble with.
MwM doesn't support a higher resolution than 1920 x 1080, although I have seen one player say they can use 3440 x 1440 resolution with no trouble at all. Anything higher than that and you won't see anything but a black screen, if at all.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What about us, mostly me, Linux user?? :cry: ... Linux rules the world.. :LOL:
Mostly you! :p

I do most of my job on Linux. Most debugging on Windows, because Visual Studio's debugger is one thing Microsoft did right.

Just got a new machine - 10 core/20 thread xeon. My build times are WAY faster now. I'm a happy "coder". Now if I could just get one of those for my Windows machine too...

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
MwM doesn't support a higher resolution than 1920 x 1080, although I have seen one player say they can use 3440 x 1440 resolution with no trouble at all. Anything higher than that and you won't see anything but a black screen, if at all.
I'm not trying to play it in 3440x1440. I'm just trying to play it at all. 1920x1080 would be fine. I've even tried deleting the settings.ini and nothing changes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not trying to play it in 3440x1440. I'm just trying to play it at all. 1920x1080 would be fine. I've even tried deleting the settings.ini and nothing changes.
Normally you set it here to you screen size for your computer and it should work. Untitled.jpg

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes