Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Normally you set it here to you screen size for your computer and it should work. View attachment 633247
I don't have access to that screen. Originally, it had 3440x1440 in that list. When I did that, part of the screen was cut off at the bottom. Did Alt+Enter to enter windowed and it all went downhill from there. Reinstall does nothing.

james2rose

Jun 21, 2017
anyone know where to check what destiny card u have because i skip this time the card picking to see if the bugs where fixed?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Unity always has many many problem... incredible...
So... a can't find Amber Progress "?" and i can't claim Julia Progress reward in here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And doze of randomly frozen...
So,need renpy or really serious rethinking of some things i think.

Reactions: dimkakun

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Still cannot play this game. That is the full size window (displaying at 327 x 1102 pixels for some unknown reason).
View attachment 633166 View attachment 633169 View attachment 633170
Factory settings? I am running Windows 10. I have two monitors. One is 3440x1440. The other is 1080x1920 (portrait). This is the only Unity game I have ever had trouble with.
Nothing to do with the game per se. It is your computer's and screen's settings not compatible with the game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Mostly you! :p

I do most of my job on Linux. Most debugging on Windows, because Visual Studio's debugger is one thing Microsoft did right.

Just got a new machine - 10 core/20 thread xeon. My build times are WAY faster now. I'm a happy "coder". Now if I could just get one of those for my Windows machine too...
Are you trying again to shove your thing at my face..?? :unsure:

At work you use Linux but at home Macintosh?? o_O I think someone needs his ass whooped here...:LOL:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I have added a public poll to my patreon with a list of improvements, that addresses most of the issues that have been mentioned so far. It will give you an idea of my plans for the next updates as well as the opportunity to let me know which approach you would prefer.

For those who want to vote:

Faerin Is there a fix for this one? Thank you!
It's an event that will be added in the next update (but I forgot to exclude). Thanks for posting it!

james2rose

Jun 21, 2017
Unity always has many many problem... incredible...
So... a can't find Amber Progress "?" and i can't claim Julia Progress reward in here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And doze of randomly frozen...
So,need renpy or really serious rethinking of some things i think.
(In the n ext update her tier reward will be added and
you will be able to upgrade to her next outfit level).
Added 1 progression event for Amber. (In the n ext update other events and tier reward will
be added and you will be able to upgrade to her next outfit level).

Faerin mention it in his changelog

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes