Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
This is a bug game. There are no buttons on the main menu to select the lobby. A menu appears, you need to unlock something and the game does not move. Why do I need a "key" file?
Фаерун - ты за#бал халтуру выпускать, сделай нормально все, потом выкладывай.

Reactions: madmit

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
I appreciate a good game. I thought that this game had promise, right from the start. I still believe that. The one thing I dislike is having to repeatedly play a game, again and again, right from the beginning. That being said, in the next update, please complete whatever you must complete, so that game saves can be played without any further problems, for future updates. I don't mind waiting. Just make the saved games functional, please.

I've played another game called wicked rouge, with the same saved game usability problems. It's getting old. If you have to sacrifice the game interface so that the game saves will work, do so.

Reactions: EZ8lt

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Does anyone else get a bug with the second guest, Nora Walsh, the nun? She gets there, enjoys her stay, no problem, but then she checks out but afterwards is still displayed in the lobby for a few cycles and then (I think in an evening, it's not a whole day after she checks out) the game freezes on the lobby picture.
Anyone encountered that yet?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone else get a bug with the second guest, Nora Walsh, the nun? She gets there, enjoys her stay, no problem, but then she checks out but afterwards is still displayed in the lobby for a few cycles and then (I think in an evening, it's not a whole day after she checks out) the game freezes on the lobby picture.
Anyone encountered that yet?
Make sure you're playing the latest version v0.1.0c and that you haven't merged folders and that you started a new game.

Reactions: TheDevian

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
It's all rather pointless and repetative right now, it's early days yet ofc, but imho better waiting for a story mode.
The management thing I bet will get old fast.

Also no "action" whatsoever yet either.

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
I encountered a bug where the dialog goes into infinite loop. I have Nora Walsh as guest. She requests a meal at the restaurant so I appoint Amber. Amber's skill level is lower than Amber Walsh' expectations so she give score lower than her satisfactory score (55 of 60). After this the dialog goes into infinite loop. I hope this will get reported.

Reactions: Faerin

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I encountered a bug where the dialog goes into infinite loop. I have Nora Walsh as guest. She requests a meal at the restaurant so I appoint Amber. Amber's skill level is lower than Amber Walsh' expectations so she give score lower than her satisfactory score (55 of 60). After this the dialog goes into infinite loop. I hope this will get reported.
For now if you hide text and use control you can gt past that one.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Make sure you're playing the latest version v0.1.0c and that you haven't merged folders and that you started a new game.
Yeah did all that, didn't help.

Think I figured it out though, sorta, at least what the problem might have been.
So I initally told Nora to wait, didn't accept her right away, because I chose to build the bar first, and she had the restaurant as a requirement, that made me sort of nervous. Accepted right the next cycle though.
But it looks like, despite me accepting her, she was still sort of waiting, like a double. Had to put Julia on constant lobby duty to catch her, Nora then told me she was still waiting, was able to then refuse her.

But still have a problem because afterwards, I still got only Nora as a client, and after I had accepted her a second time, now she's just constantly hanging around in the lobby apparently (her little portrait is constantly in the lobby on the planning screen) and I can't get any new clients.

Should probably start over, but that's a bit annoying ^^ but also just wanted to share that, probably useful to Faerin to hear these bugreports.

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
For those of you playing MwM for the first time, or even for those of you who are having trouble figuring out what to do in the game, I hope this guide helps.

If you still have questions, issues or problems, let us know. Thanks!

Please note: this guide is not intended as a walkthrough.

Last edited:

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello . Since the last time and since the last post I gave regarding
the Mystwood Manor version as (0.0.4), some time has passed
and assure me what has passed before the latest, but I see that
new languages have also been added which was not in the version
above as (v0.0.4 ). I have currently downloaded this version
0.1.0c and what I only lack is only Polish. I know that it was
written here on the forum, that more languages will be added to
the game with the update, and here those that people wrote
about, e.g. Spanish, is added. So I will write again and do not
want anyone to pick it up "pushy" or over time as I read one
Faerin post that more languages will be added over time and I
will be able to count on my Polish language so that only people in
their own language will enjoy playing the game Mystwood
Manor, as it was similar in MOTH. I will to be grateful for your
response.
P.S. I am sorry if the translator misinterpreted the words,
English is not my goodnes point in making sentences. Greetings. I
wish you health.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I was playing the new 1.0 version and created my save there. Going to delete all and start again, but the tutorial is kind of boring.
Your save will still work, as long as it's from at least version 0.1.0. If it's an earlier one then you'd need to start a new game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Out of curiosity, was there an android port? I didnt want to read all 47 pages. Thanks for any responses.
If there was for this and any other game on here there would be a link to it in the OP.
So before asking you should look at the OP to see if one has been made yet, if not then you can ask for one to be made but don't hold your breath for VN/Games like this that are so very early in alpha stage for one to be made.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
If there was for this and any other game on here there would be a link to it in the OP.
So before asking you should look at the OP to see if one has been made yet, if not then you can ask for one to be made but don't hold your breath for VN/Games like this that are so very early in alpha stage for one to be made.
I know usually if there is a android port it would be on the OP. But I ran to another game that it was buried in the pages. Cant think of the game. I am building a new rig and waiting on the cpu next week since my other died on me, so I am stuck using my android for my sex game addiction.
If there would be an option to search the thread with a search term like "android"... oh wait a second... there is an search function in the upper right corner! :eek:

View attachment 640726
Also I wasn't rude asking the question, I even said thanks for the responses. People dont need to reply with sarcastic or are you stupid replies, it's rude and inpolite

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes