a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know usually if there is a android port it would be on the OP. But I ran to another game that it was buried in the pages. Cant think of the game. I am building a new rig and waiting on the cpu next week since my other died on me, so I am stuck using my android for my sex game addiction.
Then you should skip this one for now it does not have any sex scenes in it yet and may not have any for several updates from now.

If you don't see one in the OP then it is very simple to search the thread for one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-1-0c-faerin.42940/page-47#post-3409252

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Also I wasn't rude asking the question, I even said thanks for the responses. People dont need to reply with sarcastic or are you stupid replies, it's rude and inpolite
I'm tired of lazy forum users not able to use search function for a simple question which has been asked by lazy android users 100 times.

Reactions: goobdoob

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I'm tired of lazy forum users not able to use search function for a simple question which has been asked by lazy android users 100 times.
Are you this rude to your mother when she asks you for the 100th time to do simple dishes because you're tire of her asking the same question over and over again? Not going to argue with you but you could apologize since you like throwing around insults like insulting me with saying I'm lazy.

Have a good day sir

• Angry
Reactions: Micma

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Are you this rude to your mother when she asks you for the 100th time to do simple dishes because you're tire of her asking the same question over and over again? Not going to argue with you but you could apologize since you like throwing around insults like insulting me with saying I'm lazy.

Have a good day sir
My mother only asks me to do the dishes 100 times because I haven't done them. My mother doesn't come and ask me 100 times because she forgot my response, or never bothered to listen when I responded to her, or didn't bother to see that I'd done them.

If you ask a question that's been asked and answered multiple times before, you're either lazy (didn't bother to search) or ignorant (didn't know about the search function, or didn't realize that you should use it). If it's the former, you should apologize. If it's the latter, you should thank him for explaining it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My mother only asks me to do the dishes 100 times because I haven't done them. My mother doesn't come and ask me 100 times because she forgot my response, or never bothered to listen when I responded to her, or didn't bother to see that I'd done them.

If you ask a question that's been asked and answered multiple times before, you're either lazy (didn't bother to search) or ignorant (didn't know about the search function, or didn't realize that you should use it). If it's the former, you should apologize. If it's the latter, you should thank him for explaining it.
You'd think looking at the tags for the game would be a dead giveaway as to whether or not it will play on Android/mobile devices aside from looking in the OP... The lack of the "mobile game" tag should be the first clue. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Faerin Is it possible for you to change the guest level selector to stay the way the player sets it instead of always changing/defaulting to the highest possible level? Having to always change it after reloading or rescheduling Julia to Lobby is annoying.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I have currently downloaded this version 0.1.0c and what I only lack is only Polish.
I don't have any plans to include a Polish translation.

Faerin Is it possible for you to change the guest level selector to stay the way the player sets it instead of always changing/defaulting to the highest possible level? Having to always change it after reloading or rescheduling Julia to Lobby is annoying.
Yes, this will be fixed, probably in the next update.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
I don't have any plans to include a Polish translation.

Okay. I understand. But as you know, I would also like to understand the motif as it was in MOTH, because nowadays it is known that the dialogues are skipped and nothing is understood, and I would not want to leave this game if I already play it. There really could be nothing to to add a Polish translation. Because I see that files with other languages are in folders, and what would have to be added to be Polish. I know that MOTH was the translation of the game and I am grateful that I could have fun playing it. It is a pity that you will not use Polish translation, because then I would be grateful that I can download and feel satisfaction playing with each update. And the personing who translated to MOTH into Polish is no longer with you now. If he could, I would be grateful if he could translate. I know it's an English chat and game, but it's hard to play when the English language makes it difficult to understand. I think that's it for now. Please, I am begging you, I would like it to be Polish. I know it's a lot. But I think it could be done.Greetings

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Some minor gripes I had while playing, could be useful to change these in the future.

You made it so that when you move a girl to a certain job, you'll see how much energy they will have left after that job. Same with after a nap. That's fine, I guess, but I would still like to have it displayed somewhere how much energy she currently has. The only way I found to do that right now is to hover the girl's picture somewhere that's not a job or a nap. Don't exactly know how best to implement that, but I'd find it useful. Maybe displaying the amount of energy that will be lost or gained in a red or green bar, so you can see the difference, not just the end result? Idk, feels like there's something to improve there.

All of the animations between scenes are pretty slow and when you speed them up with CTRL, you will probably miss some important prompt (so far, mostly what sort of dish the guests order) and then you're left with guesswork if you didn't think to stop at the right moment. Maybe an option to disable the animations altogether? Wouldn't want to do that necessarily but they do slow things down considerably. Or have the prompt in the same dialogue box that you need to answer? Should be changed in some way.
EDIT: the slowest one by far, is when the guests assess your performance, that percentage ticker just climbing up there. It's really excruciating and unnecessary in my opinion ^^

It could be useful to have it actually displayed whether it's morning, afternoon, evening or night, rather than having to associate it by the colour of the gear. The colour isn't as instantly clear to me as writing and it's just one of these small things that bugs me.

Reactions: Faerin

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello . Since the last time and since the last post I gave regarding
the Mystwood Manor version as (0.0.4), some time has passed
and assure me what has passed before the latest, but I see that
new languages have also been added which was not in the version
above as (v0.0.4 ). I have currently downloaded this version
0.1.0c and what I only lack is only Polish. I know that it was
written here on the forum, that more languages will be added to
the game with the update, and here those that people wrote
about, e.g. Spanish, is added. So I will write again and do not
want anyone to pick it up "pushy" or over time as I read one
Faerin post that more languages will be added over time and I
will be able to count on my Polish language so that only people in
their own language will enjoy playing the game Mystwood
Manor, as it was similar in MOTH. I will to be grateful for your
response.
P.S. I am sorry if the translator misinterpreted the words,
English is not my goodnes point in making sentences. Greetings. I
wish you health.
For there to be a Polish translation to the game it would need someone to come forward and offer their skills to translate the game into Polish, as far as I am aware no one has done that.
I don't mean this to be disrespectful, but in every one of your posts even in the MOTH thread, it was mainly about a Polish translation, as no one here on the team speaks Polish and no one has come forward to offer their services to translate it, then no there will be no Polish translation.
Even if someone did come forward it would be up to Faerin if he wanted to include it in the language pack. We offer help to everybody but on occasion, there are times when we can't help or please everybody and I'm afraid this time is one of those occasions.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Some minor gripes I had while playing, could be useful to change these in the future.

You made it so that when you move a girl to a certain job, you'll see how much energy they will have left after that job. Same with after a nap. That's fine, I guess, but I would still like to have it displayed somewhere how much energy she currently has. The only way I found to do that right now is to hover the girl's picture somewhere that's not a job or a nap. Don't exactly know how best to implement that, but I'd find it useful. Maybe displaying the amount of energy that will be lost or gained in a red or green bar, so you can see the difference, not just the end result? Idk, feels like there's something to improve there.

All of the animations between scenes are pretty slow and when you speed them up with CTRL, you will probably miss some important prompt (so far, mostly what sort of dish the guests order) and then you're left with guesswork if you didn't think to stop at the right moment. Maybe an option to disable the animations altogether? Wouldn't want to do that necessarily but they do slow things down considerably. Or have the prompt in the same dialogue box that you need to answer? Should be changed in some way.
EDIT: the slowest one by far, is when the guests assess your performance, that percentage ticker just climbing up there. It's really excruciating and unnecessary in my opinion ^^

It could be useful to have it actually displayed whether it's morning, afternoon, evening or night, rather than having to associate it by the colour of the gear. The colour isn't as instantly clear to me as writing and it's just one of these small things that bugs me.
Perhaps for the energy used, rather than showing it emptying or not, show it with another color. so you can still see both levels.

He is planning to something about the animations.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
For there to be a Polish translation to the game it would need someone to come forward and offer their skills to translate the game into Polish, as far as I am aware no one has done that.
I don't mean this to be disrespectful, but in every one of your posts even in the MOTH thread, it was mainly about a Polish translation, as no one here on the team speaks Polish and no one has come forward to offer their services to translate it, then no there will be no Polish translation.
Even if someone did come forward it would be up to Faerin if he wanted to include it in the language pack. We offer help to everybody but on occasion, there are times when we can't help or please everybody and I'm afraid this time is one of those occasions.

Hello larry5168. But you see and I know that with each of the posts he writes about translation, but the game is just like MOTH had Polish and was English but also other languages. I understand that it is difficult to find a person willing to translate into Polish, but if, for example, a translator would not be able to translate the game and then give it to Polish. From what I know, there are few Polish translations of games, especially those like those from 18+, and only every game has English, and for someone who speaks it poorly (as I do) it is a problem and then such playing is only guesswork and a few words that you remember somewhere. So really, if you could at least do something, please. If not, it's hard. I can handle it somehow. Because the game promises to be fun like the previous one from Faerina, (it's about MOTH) but it's a pity that with each update I will already know that somehow playing at Mystwood Manor will also be good for me and after the story (once) pleasantly mentioned. Greetings.

(Forgive me if it translated wrong.)

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Hello larry5168. But you see and I know that with each of the posts he writes about translation, but the game is just like MOTH had Polish and was English but also other languages. I understand that it is difficult to find a person willing to translate into Polish, but if, for example, a translator would not be able to translate the game and then give it to Polish. From what I know, there are few Polish translations of games, especially those like those from 18+, and only every game has English, and for someone who speaks it poorly (as I do) it is a problem and then such playing is only guesswork and a few words that you remember somewhere. So really, if you could at least do something, please. If not, it's hard. I can handle it somehow. Because the game promises to be fun like the previous one from Faerina, (it's about MOTH) but it's a pity that with each update I will already know that somehow playing at Mystwood Manor will also be good for me and after the story (once) pleasantly mentioned. Greetings.

Can't really sympathize with you there, mate.

English is my fourth language, and I do fine because I forced myself to interact with it because everything online is in English.

Polish is also really not an important language, in the broader context of the whole world. If a developer really wanted to translate his work, his first efforts should probably go into Spanish, Chinese, French, German and possibly Japanese. After these would come second-tier important languages like Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch and Italian. Only after all of these would I see the benefit of adding something like Polish, at which point you would also need to add like 20 other languages in the same tier as Polish and that already seems like a buttload of mostly useless translation work because nearly all of the native speakers of these languages also speak enough English to understand very basic English of the kind that is used in these adult games...

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

I understand your frustration, but at the moment we can't go and grab someone off the street and say "Do you speak Polish?" translate this for us, will you.
For now I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until another of your countrymen plays it and is prepared to give up his time to translate it, even then it will only be if Faerin includes it in the language pack.
Until then I'm afraid Google is your friend

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Can't really sympathize with you there, mate.

English is my fourth language, and I do fine because I forced myself to interact with it because everything online is in English.

Polish is also really not an important language, in the broader context of the whole world. If a developer really wanted to translate his work, his first efforts should probably go into Spanish, Chinese, French, German and possibly Japanese. After these would come second-tier important languages like Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch and Italian. Only after all of these would I see the benefit of adding something like Polish, at which point you would also need to add like 20 other languages in the same tier as Polish and that already seems like a buttload of mostly useless translation work because nearly all of the native speakers of these languages also speak enough English to understand very basic English of the kind that is used in these adult games...

KrystofDayne: Thank you very much for your compassion, but you see. Well, my English language is only understood by words, and full words are already here flap. I know that despite many school years and after them English has always been a priority. Well, but sometimes it helps, like now in a game of this type or other. As you wrote, I understand that at first there may not be a Polish version. I know that at MOTH, it wasn't like that at first, but only after a few updates. So maybe here also other languages will appear, and maybe even Polish. (I hope) over time. So forgive me for complaining a little about this lack of translation. But I thought that something could be done. Greetings.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
I understand your frustration, but at the moment we can't go and grab someone off the street and say "Do you speak Polish?" translate this for us, will you.
For now I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until another of your countrymen plays it and is prepared to give up his time to translate it, even then it will only be if Faerin includes it in the language pack.
Until then I'm afraid Google is your friend

Larry 5168 Okay. I laughed a little. I understand that not everyone from Poland will play from me now at Mystwood Manor and that he would be so involved in this to translate. I'm not angry or so frustrated. I just reacted that despite the update of the next one, however, Spanish was added that someone was asking for. And that's it. Well, as usual, I will try to wait. It is known that as long as the game is going on, I think that over time (maybe) and there will be other languages, and maybe also Polish. Because as you mention, so the chrome translator is only my only understanding, it's just a pity that I can't have it in another device like (tablet) and play and translate. Then I probably wouldn't complain. Still, thank you for answering this time.

Reactions: larry5168

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Larry 5168 Okay. I laughed a little. I understand that not everyone from Poland will play from me now at Mystwood Manor and that he would be so involved in this to translate. I'm not angry or so frustrated. I just reacted that despite the update of the next one, however, Spanish was added that someone was asking for. And that's it. Well, as usual, I will try to wait. It is known that as long as the game is going on, I think that over time (maybe) and there will be other languages, and maybe also Polish. Because as you mention, so the chrome translator is only my only understanding, it's just a pity that I can't have it in another device like (tablet) and play and translate. Then I probably wouldn't complain. Still, thank you for answering this time.
It's not that I can't find a Polish translator. I decided not to add the translation (same with a number of other languages that I have left out).

These translation take a lot of time for both me and the translator, there is a lot a of communicating back and forth.
Of all my (paying) customers, less than 1% is Polish.
And sadly, I can't pay my bills with gratitude.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Actually all of the things you pointed out are discussed in the current poll:
These will all be addressed in the next update or the one after that.

samdilli

Feb 19, 2019

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for all the feedback on the !
This will really help me improve me the overall gameplay.

But first, for v0.1.1 I'll be mainly focusing on adding new content.
It will be released around the end of this month.

In the mean time, here's a small teaser for one of Julia's new events:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
F cup: check
No midriff: check
No belly: check
Tall: check

The ever-present "perfect10" plastic pornstar body type for everyMilf isn't impressive.
Like with every VN, I'll make due with the shots that obscure this clown car.

The face shots with the context of the kiss scene are, even now, a big highlight.
Her ass when painting wasn't exactly "perfect10"/shooped/trick pose: which was candid and quite nice.
Her laundry scene pose and expression was hilarious and kinky, but her body was the same old regression to appeal to guys who are into 20 year olds.

Don't get the wrong impression.
I know talent when I see it.
But the same old everywhere has been getting to me for a long time.

Devs probably don't want to risk a more modest figure.
But the result is that all of the materials are the same, and are never immersive.
This industry...
Well, I said what I think.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes