KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
guys, cheating and walkthrough?
Probably too early for that. Don't what you'd be cheating right now. Money? To renovate and build stuff that isn't useful yet in this build? And walkthrough? The tutorial seems very thorough and after it, there isn't that much content anymore anyway.
Don't know why you feel like you need any of that right now, but my guess is that after some updates, some modder will probably get on that.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Speaking of walkthrough, what do you need to do to open restaurant and bar?
Well, money. I played long enough and entertained enough guests to have enough money to be able to open both. But it doesn't really change much at this point. And with only two girls available to work for you, only one of which can work in either restaurant or bar, you won't be able to make use of both of the restaurant and the bar at the same time.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Question ? Have Julia & Amber working. Have Lobby, Bar, Housekeeping & Restaurant open. It's Morning shift & Julia is working Lobby with Amber either doing housekeeping or not because we have no guests. Heres the question. We get a guest who wants the Bar in the morning & Kitchen in the afternoon. How am I to get Amber to the Bar when she is doing something else? If the quest wants to go to the Bar after checkin, I'm screwed and the guest is unhappy with us. It seems like we should be able to place employes where they are needed after a guest checks in. There is no way to know what the guest wants until they check in. Any suggestions would be thankful.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Question ? Have Julia & Amber working. Have Lobby, Bar, Housekeeping & Restaurant open. It's Morning shift & Julia is working Lobby with Amber either doing housekeeping or not because we have no guests. Heres the question. We get a guest who wants the Bar in the morning & Kitchen in the afternoon. How am I to get Amber to the Bar when she is doing something else? If the quest wants to go to the Bar after checkin, I'm screwed and the guest is unhappy with us. It seems like we should be able to place employes where they are needed after a guest checks in. There is no way to know what the guest wants until they check in. Any suggestions would be thankful.
you can see what guest want before check in ! and when you have 2 guests don`t check in guests who want to be in same place because they can`t !

Reactions: TheDevian

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
The guest shouldn't be doing any activity during the timeslot they check in (unless you have found a bug).
So even though a guest might want to go to the bar in the morning, if that guest checks in during the morning he/she should not go to the bar (until the next day).

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
The guest shouldn't be doing any activity during the timeslot they check in (unless you have found a bug).
So even though a guest might want to go to the bar in the morning, if that guest checks in during the morning he/she should not go to the bar (until the next day).
Thanks for the reply and there is no bug. I just thought it might be possible for it to happen, Better to ask than not to. The first page says saves can't be used with the updates. So trying to get available rooms open & building up your funds in order to hire more employes is pointless. At Level 2, with only 2 people is trying. One of them or both may have to worl 3 shifts leaving them dead on their feet. Then, the next morning they don't start with full energy, That really hurts when they have to pull another 3 shifts, I really think this game is going to be or will be very interesting. Thanks again for the reply.

Reactions: Faerin

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I had a weird bug, when Sister Walsh was my guest (don't know if that's important), and she ordered food, I missed the prompt because I was skipping forward and accidentally gave her the wrong food. After her poor evaluation because of this, Amber was stuck in between saying that she was sorry and the text that said that she had gained 25 restaurant points. So anytime I clicked, it just said the one thing, then the other.
Same thing another time in the kitchen with room service and Julia instead of Amber.
Had to reload an earlier save to get out of it.
Both Julia and Amber were incidentally at that point both maxed out on that respective skill (level 2). Don't know if that changes anything.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I had a weird bug, when Sister Walsh was my guest (don't know if that's important), and she ordered food, I missed the prompt because I was skipping forward and accidentally gave her the wrong food. After her poor evaluation because of this, Amber was stuck in between saying that she was sorry and the text that said that she had gained 25 restaurant points. So anytime I clicked, it just said the one thing, then the other.
Same thing another time in the kitchen with room service and Julia instead of Amber.
Had to reload an earlier save to get out of it.
Both Julia and Amber were incidentally at that point both maxed out on that respective skill (level 2). Don't know if that changes anything.
Yes, that is a known bug and has already been fixed for the next update.

Otis

Nov 17, 2017
Damn I'm missing my two-weeks-Faerin fix, even though it meant less content each time ^^'
I'm wondering something: are all the guests going to be female (not complaining in ANY way) and if so, was that the father's plan all along to welcome only women ? :p

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Damn I'm missing my two-weeks-Faerin fix, even though it meant less content each time ^^'
I'm wondering something: are all the guests going to be female (not complaining in ANY way) and if so, was that the father's plan all along to welcome only women ? :p
Nah the guests aren't all female, I feel like half are actually men. But from the hints we got, it certainly seems like your employees are all gonna be female.

Reactions: TheDevian

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
how much content worth is there right now. I want to play it but dont want to download it if there's only like short intro and poof done.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
how much content worth is there right now. I want to play it but dont want to download it if there's only like short intro and poof done.
The game is still in the initial phase of setting up the management system and everything related to that. I'd say it's 3-4 update until the story really kicks in.

klimazer

Aug 18, 2018
guys im new here when i play the game why its blurry?? can some one tell me if this is normal in the game hard to read the letters. thanks

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes