whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
"It causes more problems than benefits", while technically correct, implies that there are some benefits to this mod. There are not. It never once worked. Sure, you could change your stats but you could never continue the game. Unless you're happy staring at a screen showing your immense wealth, that's no use at all.
lol agreed, there are zero benefits.
It should never have been linked in the OP, at all, in that case!!
However, I take your point.

To be more precise:
Don't use the mod. It causes a shit load of problems and will break the game, whilst providing zero functioning benefits.

Just remove it from the OP & a majority of the problems go with it, along with the majority of complaint posts.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hello, I have a problem... When the start the game comes: "loading assets" and then it goes but no further... when the last update came out, everything still worked. Have also done nothing else. :(

Can someone help me maybe ?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hello, I have a problem... When the start the game comes: "loading assets" and then it goes but no further... when the last update came out, everything still worked. Have also done nothing else. :(

Can someone help me maybe ?
Think there's a problem associated with the game being too many folders deep.
Here's mine:
Mono path[0] = 'D:/Games/New/Mystwood Manor v0.5.1/Mystwood Manor_Data/Managed'
& here's yours:
Mono path[0] = 'C:/Users/.../Documents/.../Games/.../.../Mystwood Manor/Mystwood_Manor_v0.5.1__key.ini/Mystwood Manor v0.5.1/Mystwood Manor_Data/Managed'
You appear to have an erroneous string in your folder sequence: "/Mystwood Manor/Mystwood_Manor_v0.5.1__key.ini/". :unsure:
Try unpacking the game folder from the .rar, straight to the root of your Games directory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coyote01

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Think there's a problem associated with the game being too many folders deep.
Here's mine:

& here's yours:

You appear to have an erroneous string in your folder sequence: "/Mystwood Manor/Mystwood_Manor_v0.5.1__key.ini/". :unsure:
Try unpacking the game folder from the .rar, straight to the root of your Games directory.
I do not believe it..... it was really because of that :(
I don't understand it now, because I had already played the last update from this folder structure, and then everything went....

Mysterious.. ;)

Thank you very much for your help :)

Reactions: whichone

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hi, so this my first time playing this game and There's an issue I am facing with the game. The texts just automatically dissappears (It is there but not highlighted or should I say it isnt visible) So i need to hide the text box and then again bring it back to reveal what's written. Could someone please help me regarding it?

PS: I have installed the mod.
As has been written, countless times: The mod fucks the game up. Remove the mod & restart your game.
Not only this, but it's also mentioned on OP.
View attachment 1323107
Yeah, saying "it's not supported" is not the same as saying "it breaks the fucking game! Don't use it!"
Was the POS thing was ever actually supported, anyway? lol

Why don't they just remove the trash thing from the OP, as it's the source of almost all of the errors in this thread?
The amount of times we have to post to tell people not to use it.
The amount of times people have tried to figure out a problem, only to find that it's the shitty mod, again.
Surely it would make more sense to just stop providing it to people!
I think they keep it for a person to find it, to pick it up and then provide an update for it.
Meh. Seems worthless, to me.
Causes far more problems than benefits.
If someone wants to update it, it has its own thread. It doesn't need to be linked from here, to achieve that.
Until such time as it is updated and functioning correctly, remove it from this thread and consequently remove a bucket load of the problems it causes.
Seems pretty simple. :unsure:

Pretty sure everyone here is fed up with seeing a modded game user complaining that their game is broken.
Pretty sure that everyone who uses the mod is fed up with it breaking their game.
Just remove it from the OP and the majority of problems it causes goes away.
"It causes more problems than benefits", while technically correct, implies that there are some benefits to this mod. There are not. It never once worked. Sure, you could change your stats but you could never continue the game. Unless you're happy staring at a screen showing your immense wealth, that's no use at all.
lol agreed, there are zero benefits.
It should never have been linked in the OP, at all, in that case!!
However, I take your point.

To be more precise:
Don't use the mod. It causes a shit load of problems and will break the game, whilst providing zero functioning benefits.

Just remove it from the OP & a majority of the problems go with it, along with the majority of complaint posts.
You know what I hate? People who post their texts in all different variations on size, color, or font. However, you could have done it here.
Thanks for the info everyone (y)
Removed the mod from the OP!
Seems like it is causing more problems than it's worth.

Cheers

gwenstacy

Oct 2, 2018
Okay I just wanna apologise to everyone asking for a solution to an error while I myself was the one who had installed the mod in the game. I just wanna say I am sorry and that was immensely stupid of me to ignore the fact that the forum mentioned mods dont work and creates shit loads of problem.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't understand it now, because I had already played the last update from this folder structure, and then everything went....

Mysterious.. ;)

There's a hard character limit. One file being one character longer than others can be the proverbial straw to break the camel's back. Just had the same problem at work a few weeks ago. (Also, non ASCII characters are coded in ASCII and will need more than one character) So not that mysterious, just an operating system still based on last millenium's technology (for compatibility reasons) at work.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
There's a hard character limit. One file being one character longer than others can be the proverbial straw to break the camel's back. Just had the same problem at work a few weeks ago. (Also, non ASCII characters are coded in ASCII and will need more than one character) So not that mysterious, just an operating system still based on last millenium's technology (for compatibility reasons) at work.
Ahh... thank you very much for this explanation.

Now it is also more logical and understandable for me. :D
I have now reduced the order structure to a minimum and it works great....

Thanks again for the help... :)

kumsing

Jul 30, 2021
Excuse me I'm a newbie to this game. Where's the save directory and how to activate the cheat? Can someone give a complete save?

Vlado.gotrna

Nov 1, 2017
Excuse me I'm a newbie to this game. Where's the save directory and how to activate the cheat? Can someone give a complete save?
On Windows Save directory is <GAME_DIRECTORY>\profile\<your profile name>
Cheats can be activated in the Save/Load menu
I am not sure if it is complete, but quite extensive save is attached
Also - new version should be released today

Reactions: TitmusPrime

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Mysterious.. ;)

Pleasure mate, happy to help!
Thanks for the info everyone (y)
Removed the mod from the OP!
Seems like it is causing more problems than it's worth.

Cheers
Thank you. Seriously, thank you! (y)
*I'm sure Faerin & the guys will be thanking you even more!

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes