larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Probably because of "off topic" content. This is a real world game with some slight fantasy/mysticism elements, not a parody of a dystopian sci fi setting with aliens. ;)
A failed mystic whose dabbling in the Dark Arts has changed his skin colour and caused his hair to have a life of its own. He's now looking for an Elf who lives in Mystwood Forest, to help him fix his dilemma with his wares
There we go back on topic :D

bungs619

Apr 2, 2021
Help Please :)

I can't seem to progress Kay's story in tier 3. It says in the hint to check on her resting and she needs to be at least staff level 3 but in my case she is already a level 4 and when ever I do let her rest their is no heart logo indicating a progression in her story.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017

I can't seem to progress Kay's story in tier 3. It says in the hint to check on her resting and she needs to be at least staff level 3 but in my case she is already a level 4 and when ever I do let her rest their is no heart logo indicating a progression in her story.
What's it called and what does it say when you hover over the i button? I've unlocked mine already and the hints are no longer there.

bungs619

Apr 2, 2021
What's it called and what does it say when you hover over the i button? I've unlocked mine already and the hints are no longer there.
Never mind I didn't read it carefully and though it was suppose to be Kay resting when it was suppose to be Julia hehe my bad but thanks anyway :D

Reactions: Deckmaster

gwenstacy

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, so this my first time playing this game and There's an issue I am facing with the game. The texts just automatically dissappears (It is there but not highlighted or should I say it isnt visible) So i need to hide the text box and then again bring it back to reveal what's written. Could someone please help me regarding it?

PS: I have installed the mod.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hi, so this my first time playing this game and There's an issue I am facing with the game. The texts just automatically dissappears (It is there but not highlighted or should I say it isnt visible) So i need to hide the text box and then again bring it back to reveal what's written. Could someone please help me regarding it?

PS: I have installed the mod.
As has been written, countless times: The mod fucks the game up. Remove the mod & restart your game.

Reactions: TheDevian

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not only this, but it's also mentioned on OP.
View attachment 1323107
Yeah, saying "it's not supported" is not the same as saying "it breaks the fucking game! Don't use it!"
Was the POS thing was ever actually supported, anyway? lol

Why don't they just remove the trash thing from the OP, as it's the source of almost all of the errors in this thread?
The amount of times we have to post to tell people not to use it.
The amount of times people have tried to figure out a problem, only to find that it's the shitty mod, again.
Surely it would make more sense to just stop providing it to people!

Reactions: MalEl and Grordan

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, saying "it's not supported" is not the same as saying "it breaks the fucking game! Don't use it!"
Was the POS thing was ever actually supported, anyway? lol

Why don't they just remove the trash thing from the OP, as it's the source of almost all of the errors in this thread?
The amount of times we have to post to tell people not to use it.
The amount of times people have tried to figure out a problem, only to find that it's the shitty mod, again.
Surely it would make more sense to just stop providing it to people!
I think they keep it for a person to find it, to pick it up and then provide an update for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think they keep it for a person to find it, to pick it up and then provide an update for it.
Meh. Seems worthless, to me.
Causes far more problems than benefits.
If someone wants to update it, it has its own thread. It doesn't need to be linked from here, to achieve that.
Until such time as it is updated and functioning correctly, remove it from this thread and consequently remove a bucket load of the problems it causes.
Seems pretty simple. :unsure:

Pretty sure everyone here is fed up with seeing a modded game user complaining that their game is broken.
Pretty sure that everyone who uses the mod is fed up with it breaking their game.
Just remove it from the OP and the majority of problems it causes goes away.

Reactions: Grordan

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

If all other conditions fit, try to trigger the event anyway. I noticed that the hearts are not always displayed

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Meh. Seems worthless, to me.
Causes far more problems than benefits.
If someone wants to update it, it has its own thread. It doesn't need to be linked from here, to achieve that.
Until such time as it is updated and functioning correctly, remove it from this thread and consequently remove a bucket load of the problems it causes.
Seems pretty simple. :unsure:

Pretty sure everyone here is fed up with seeing a modded game user complaining that their game is broken.
Pretty sure that everyone who uses the mod is fed up with it breaking their game.
Just remove it from the OP and the majority of problems it causes goes away.
"It causes more problems than benefits", while technically correct, implies that there are some benefits to this mod. There are not. It never once worked. Sure, you could change your stats but you could never continue the game. Unless you're happy staring at a screen showing your immense wealth, that's no use at all.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes